PDA

View Full Version : Storm The Debate!!!

Myerz
12-29-2007, 12:25 AM
We should surround the facility where the event is to be held! March around it until it comes crumbling down.....Chanting.....

WE WANT......WE WANT.......RON PAUL....RON PAUL.

LOUD AS HELL........so they can hear it from the inside. Can anyone say JERICHO?

fuzzybekool
12-29-2007, 12:25 AM
I believe the time for being nice is over. Some of you people fail to realize that New Hampshire is make or break time for Dr. Ron Paul and this movement. FOX News knows this and they will exclude him until you are blue in the face. The Democrats have been advocating boycotting FOX News sponsors for years. Has it done anything ?

FOX News could care less about us flooding them with faxes and phone calls or emails. They are the ENEMY people. You think they want to be nice to Ron Paul or this movement ? Please wake up. Watch some Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. videos on YouTube and let us utilize the greatest weapon we have in our arsenal, WE THE PEOPLE !

Peaceful, non-violent, large scale protest marches is our ultimate weapon. This will pitt one news organization against the other. This will fracture the resolve of the MSM. This will show AMERICA it is ok to come out of hiding. The message sent is simply this: We are here, and we are not going away.

I do not think what I am advocating is radical or out of the realm of possibility. FOX NEWS is testing the movement's heartbeat. They are trying to find our weakness. They want to know how far they can string us along. They are deceitful vagabonds to this great Republic.

I urge my fellow patriots to make a stand. It is now or never. I don't want to be here telling my grandchildren years from now that I am sorry I was a coward. I am sorry I did not stand up to the MSM and defend my country. I am sorry I shed tears instead of sweat and blood.

Hello ? Is anyone out there ?

garrettwombat
12-29-2007, 12:33 AM
i will be there, i dont care where it is... i will be there...

this can not be happening... if ron paul doesnt get to debate... no one else does either!!!!!

acroso
12-29-2007, 12:35 AM
Where will the debate be at?

jake
12-29-2007, 12:36 AM
megaphones perhaps? or loudspeakers (bring in pro audio equipment that can be blasted so loudly it would resonate for long distances and penetrate the building where the debate is being held?)

happyphilter
12-29-2007, 12:37 AM
Wheres the debate at?

wgadget
January 5, 2008 – Manchester, New Hampshire

ABC, WMUR-TV and Facebook are jointly hosting back-to-back Republican and Democratic debates from Saint Anselm College on Saturday evening, 7 p.m. EST, three days before the first-in-the-nation primary on Tuesday. Charles Gibson was chosen to moderate

Menthol Patch
I agree that the time for being nice is over.

We must NOT do anything illegal or violent. But we also should stop being nice.

wgadget
12-29-2007, 12:38 AM
This is the DEBATE on the 5th. The FORUM is on the 6th.

RSLudlum
12-29-2007, 12:38 AM
I believe the time for being nice is over. Some of you people fail to realize that New Hampshire is make or break time for Dr. Ron Paul and this movement. FOX News knows this and they will exclude him until you are blue in the face. The Democrats have been advocating boycotting FOX News sponsors for years. Has it done anything ?

FOX News could care less about us flooding them with faxes and phone calls or emails. They are the ENEMY people. You think they want to be nice to Ron Paul or this movement ? Please wake up. Watch some Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. videos on YouTube and let us utilize the greatest weapon we have in our arsenal, WE THE PEOPLE !

Peaceful, non-violent, large scale protest marches is our ultimate weapon. This will pitt one news organization against the other. This will fracture the resolve of the MSM. This will show AMERICA it is ok to come out of hiding. The message sent is simply this: We are here, and we are not going away.

I do not think what I am advocating is radical or out of the realm of possibility. FOX NEWS is testing the movement's heartbeat. They are trying to find our weakness. They want to know how far they can string us along. They are deceitful vagabonds to this great Republic.

I urge my fellow patriots to make a stand. It is now or never. I don't want to be here telling my grandchildren years from now that I am sorry I was a coward. I am sorry I did not stand up to the MSM and defend my country. I am sorry I shed tears instead of sweat and blood.

Hello ? Is anyone out there ?

Sounds good but remember the debate is on the 6th and the primary is held on the 8th, if a good many of our NH supporters are arrested at such a time (2 days b4 the primary) will they be able to vote pending court appearance/bail/fines??

akforme
12-29-2007, 12:39 AM
Are the excluding Dennis Ku.. I can't spell his last name

Azprint
12-29-2007, 12:39 AM
Storm?No, peaceful protest, remember Vietnam, everything was protested peacefully, it is our way. Ron Paul way, I think.

Mark Rushmore
12-29-2007, 12:40 AM

Saint Anselm College

Nothing like a campus college backdrop for the videos of 2000 Paul supporters being gassed and tasered while chanting his name.

garrettwombat
Sounds good but remember the debate is on the 6th and the primary is held on the 8th, if a good many of our NH supporters are arrested at such a time (2 says b4 the primaries) will they be able to vote pending court appearance/bail/fines??

everyone that is planning on going and fear they might be arrested go ahead and do your absentee ballot a week prior

happyphilter
lets get some megaphones...bluesbrothers style. and play patriotic music and have fun and not be angry, but be true conservative patriots and peacefully protest. peaceful and loud.

smartpeople4ronpaul
12-29-2007, 12:41 AM
I can't go, but we should organize a protest. Did anyone put this on MEETUP yet?

LibertyEagle
12-29-2007, 12:41 AM

ABC, WMUR-TV and Facebook are jointly hosting back-to-back Republican and Democratic debates from Saint Anselm College on Saturday evening, 7 p.m. EST, three days before the first-in-the-nation primary on Tuesday. Charles Gibson was chosen to moderate

He's in the debate on the 5th, right?

It is the forum on the 6th that he is being excluded from.

RSLudlum
12-29-2007, 12:42 AM
everyone that is planning on going and fear they might be arrested go ahead and do your absentee ballot a week prior

damn good solution!!! ;)

BudhaStalin
12-29-2007, 12:43 AM
Do not under any circumstance make Ron Paul look bad! Protest but do it peacefully. Gather round, strong and in numbers, flex your constitutional rights and protest the hell out of Fox.

wgadget
12-29-2007, 12:44 AM
Forum on the 6th information:

http://bigheaddc.com/2007/12/27/fox-news-to-host-special-gop-candidate-forum/

happyphilter
Anyone in michigan up for a roadtrip?

smartpeople4ronpaul
Is this on MEETUP? We should start advertising if this is really happening.

smartpeople4ronpaul
12-29-2007, 12:46 AM
Is anybody here?

wgadget
12-29-2007, 12:48 AM
I notice that the forum is worded that the New Hampshire Republican Party is sponsoring it. Hmmm....

smartpeople4ronpaul
12-29-2007, 12:51 AM
What do you mean wgadget? On MEETUP? What do we need to do to make this thing known.

Ares550
12-29-2007, 12:58 AM
We should surround the facility where the event is to be held! March around it until it comes crumbling down.....Chanting.....

WE WANT......WE WANT.......RON PAUL....RON PAUL.

LOUD AS HELL........so they can hear it from the inside. Can anyone say JERICHO?

I completly agree, but if this were to happen we would have to remain calm no matter what. Remember the police instigators in that rally in canada?

And also we would have to stay on message, I wouldent like to see anyone with "9/11 truth" signs.

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 01:04 AM
We do NOT need to be arrested. But we can peacefully protest like crazy about this! The first thing we need to do is tell EVERYONE online about this!

wgadget
12-29-2007, 01:06 AM
Here's a link to the forum, which says the REPUBLICANS are putting it on...

http://bigheaddc.com/2007/12/27/fox-news-to-host-special-gop-candidate-forum/

bgoldwater
12-29-2007, 01:09 AM
It's not a debate, it's a forum. Get the facts right or we look like idiots.