PDA

View Full Version : WHo is Fox's competition in MSM?

Myerz
12-29-2007, 12:16 AM
Again, let's pit the MSM against each other!!!!

yongrel
12-29-2007, 12:17 AM
MSNBC and CNN

fuzzybekool
12-29-2007, 12:18 AM
I agree. Here are my thoughts.

I believe the time for being nice is over. Some of you people fail to realize that New Hampshire is make or break time for Dr. Ron Paul and this movement. FOX News knows this and they will exclude him until you are blue in the face. The Democrats have been advocating boycotting FOX News sponsors for years. Has it done anything ?

FOX News could care less about us flooding them with faxes and phone calls or emails. They are the ENEMY people. You think they want to be nice to Ron Paul or this movement ? Please wake up. Watch some Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. videos on YouTube and let us utilize the greatest weapon we have in our arsenal, WE THE PEOPLE !

Peaceful, non-violent, large scale protest marches is our ultimate weapon. This will pitt one news organization against the other. This will fracture the resolve of the MSM. This will show AMERICA it is ok to come out of hiding. The message sent is simply this: We are here, and we are not going away.

I do not think what I am advocating is radical or out of the realm of possibility. FOX NEWS is testing the movement's heartbeat. They are trying to find our weakness. They want to know how far they can string us along. They are deceitful vagabonds to this great Republic.

I urge my fellow patriots to make a stand. It is now or never. I don't want to be here telling my grandchildren years from now that I am sorry I was a coward. I am sorry I did not stand up to the MSM and defend my country. I am sorry I shed tears instead of sweat and blood.

Hello ? Is anyone out there ?

Myerz
12-29-2007, 12:23 AM
We should surround the facility where the event is to be held! March around it until it comes crumbling down.....Chanting.....

WE WANT......WE WANT.......RON PAUL....RON PAUL.

LOUD AS HELL........so they can hear it from the inside. Can anyone say JERICHO?

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
12-29-2007, 12:24 AM
Cartoon Network

KMA-NWO
12-29-2007, 12:33 AM
We should surround the facility where the event is to be held! March around it until it comes crumbling down.....Chanting.....

WE WANT......WE WANT.......RON PAUL....RON PAUL.

LOUD AS HELL........so they can hear it from the inside. Can anyone say JERICHO?

-