PDA

View Full Version : People freaking about the Jan 6th Fox debate are not acting on confirmed intelligence

RlxdN10sity
12-29-2007, 12:07 AM
Why don't you people wait for confirmation from HQ before taking action that may not be justified and in such case would be potentially harmful? There is no intelligence that can be held in high confidence that RP is being excluded. We need only be pressing HQ to confirm or deny RP's status as a participant in this event. If it is reported that his participation has been denied, we will then need to know by whom and possibly for what reason. Then we can take focused, effective action to rectify the situation. This reminds me of going to Iraq to find WMD's, based on phony, concocted, reports.

pickfair
12-29-2007, 12:08 AM
The official campaign has just stated that RP has indeed been excluded from the FOX debate. Right now they're trying to find out the reason.

garrettwombat
12-29-2007, 12:08 AM
"I want you to get mad! I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot - I don't want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street. All I know is that first you've got to get mad.
You've got to say, 'I'm a HUMAN BEING, Goddamnit! My life has VALUE!"
-howard beale

RonPaulVolunteer
12-29-2007, 12:09 AM
I think we are. Aren't we? The campaign released a PR about it...

richk
12-29-2007, 12:10 AM
The official campaign has just stated that RP has apparently been excluded from the FOX debate. Right now they're trying to find out the reason.

FYP

FreedomLover
12-29-2007, 12:11 AM
Many supporters of Dr. Paul's have asked whether he has been excluded from the candidates forum to be broadcast by Fox News on January 6, 2008 in New Hampshire. We're working to learn the answer.

Paul supporters should know that we are continuing to make inquiries with Fox News as to why they have apparently excluded Dr. Paul from this event.”

The campaign isn't sure at all. Why are we?

Mark Rushmore
12-29-2007, 12:13 AM
Well if he isn't excluded, this will give them a small taste of what will happen if they do exclude him later.

icon124
They REALLY need to give a reason ASAP...they're gonna be in a heap of shit if they dont

schmeisser
Why don't you people wait for confirmation from HQ before taking action that may not be justified and in such case would be potentially harmful? There is no intelligence that can be held in high confidence that RP is being excluded. We need only be pressing HQ to confirm or deny RP's status as a participant in this event. If it is reported that his participation has been denied, we will then need to know by whom and possibly for what reason. Then we can take focused, effective action to rectify the situation. This reminds me of going to Iraq to find WMD's, based on phony, concocted, reports.

Would waiting until January 7th be OK with you? :rolleyes:

We do not have time to play around - this thing is happening in 5 working days. I think people need to act in a measured way, but they need to act. There is enough information to reasonably believe RP has been excluded.

WMD's? Please :rolleyes:

tomveil
The campaign isn't sure at all. Why are we?

Because we're going to be the reason he gets into the debate.

What, you think that this was an oversight?

Come on now.

RlxdN10sity
They said:
Has Fox News Excluded Ron Paul?
Many supporters of Dr. Paul's have asked whether he has been excluded from the candidates forum to be broadcast by Fox News on January 6, 2008 in New Hampshire. We're working to learn the answer.

Here's a press release we issued tonight: 12/28/07 .

Technorati Links • Save to del.icio.us • Digg This! (28 Diggs, 3 comments) • Share on Facebook • Discuss on Newsvine • Stumble It!

Posted on December 28, 2007 at 11:10 PM | Permalink

pickfair
12-29-2007, 12:14 AM
ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA – According to the New Hampshire State Republican Party and an Associated Press report, Republican presidential candidate and Texas Congressman Ron Paul will be excluded from an upcoming forum of Republican candidates to be broadcast by Fox News on January 6, 2007.

“Given Ron Paul’s support in New Hampshire and his recent historic fundraising success, it is outrageous that Dr. Paul would be excluded,” said Ron Paul 2008 campaign chairman Kent Snyder. “Dr. Paul has consistently polled higher in New Hampshire than some of the other candidates who have been invited.”

Snyder continued, “Paul supporters should know that we are continuing to make inquiries with Fox News as to why they have apparently excluded Dr. Paul from this event.”

I apologize. I read this and thought it was confirmed. I suppose the case right now is that it apparently looks like he has been excluded, but the HQ is waiting to hear an answer from FOX.

richk
12-29-2007, 12:14 AM
I think we are. Aren't we? The campaign released a PR about it...

YOU THINK??

I would like to be 100% sure before I acted the way you folks are acting. Unbelievable the mass hysteria on this forum. So easily swindled into acting rash. :confused:

Vladk1000
12-29-2007, 12:15 AM
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/press-releases/94/has-fox-news-excluded-ron-paul/

tomveil
12-29-2007, 12:16 AM
YOU THINK??

I would like to be 100% sure before I acted the way you folks are acting. Unbelievable the mass hysteria on this forum. So easily swindled into acting rash. :confused:

They're just leaving themselves "wiggle" room to call it an error when they cave.

They have every intention of leaving him out unless we speak up. The HQ knows this, that's why they put out the release.

Monday morning, he'll be back in, and our work will be done.

RlxdN10sity
12-29-2007, 12:17 AM
That is my assesment as well. I am as ready to melt my keyboard and watch my cell phone sattelite catch on fire as anyone, I just do not want to waste resources by misdirecting them, or expending them without actionable intelligence.

Shavenyak
12-29-2007, 12:17 AM
According to the New Hampshire State Republican Party and an Associated Press report, Republican presidential candidate and Texas Congressman Ron Paul will be excluded from an upcoming forum of Republican candidates to be broadcast by Fox News on January 6, 2007.

This is pretty clear, is it not?

richk
12-29-2007, 12:19 AM
They're just leaving themselves "wiggle" room to call it an error when they cave.

They have every intention of leaving him out unless we speak up. The HQ knows this, that's why they put out the release.

Monday morning, he'll be back in, and our work will be done.

Whatever, I'm happy to have people here that can "read between the lines". I gotta work in the AM.

Everybody have fun. :confused:

I thought our job was to help the campaign, not run it. Or should I say ruin it? I hope not.

RlxdN10sity
According to the New Hampshire State Republican Party and an Associated Press report, Republican presidential candidate and Texas Congressman Ron Paul will be excluded from an upcoming forum of Republican candidates to be broadcast by Fox News on January 6, 2007.

This is pretty clear, is it not?

Does it directly say he has been excluded? Or like so many other MSM pieces does it just negelect to mention him as a participant? Link please.

fuzzybekool
I believe the time for being nice is over. Some of you people fail to realize that New Hampshire is make or break time for Dr. Ron Paul and this movement. FOX News knows this and they will exclude him until you are blue in the face. The Democrats have been advocating boycotting FOX News sponsors for years. Has it done anything ?

FOX News could care less about us flooding them with faxes and phone calls or emails. They are the ENEMY people. You think they want to be nice to Ron Paul or this movement ? Please wake up. Watch some Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. videos on YouTube and let us utilize the greatest weapon we have in our arsenal, WE THE PEOPLE !

Peaceful, non-violent, large scale protest marches is our ultimate weapon. This will pitt one news organization against the other. This will fracture the resolve of the MSM. This will show AMERICA it is ok to come out of hiding. The message sent is simply this: We are here, and we are not going away.

I do not think what I am advocating is radical or out of the realm of possibility. FOX NEWS is testing the movement's heartbeat. They are trying to find our weakness. They want to know how far they can string us along. They are deceitful vagabonds to this great Republic.

I urge my fellow patriots to make a stand. It is now or never. I don't want to be here telling my grandchildren years from now that I am sorry I was a coward. I am sorry I did not stand up to the MSM and defend my country. I am sorry I shed tears instead of sweat and blood.

Hello ? Is anyone out there ?

FreedomLover
12-29-2007, 12:20 AM
Note that the whole issue only came out because of a blurb mentioning the people who will be at the debate, but didn't say anything of ron paul (whether he'd be in it or not)

I understand if you want to email fox to ask whether this is true or to challenge it because of RP's polling numbers, but threating world war 3 on the NH GOP or some poor pizza guy only makes you more enemies when you should be making friends.

When it's actually a done deal, and the campaign knows for sure, then you can do what you want respectfully and in a dignified way, but this is the kind flying off the handle response to questionable issues that is really beneath us.

Paulitician
12-29-2007, 12:21 AM
The dumbest thing people can do is pestering C-SPAN and whatever other outlets that have absolutely no knowledge or influence over the matter. You just make yourselves look like nutjobs, and therefore the media will hate us even more and other people will be turned off to the campaign.

From RonPaul2008.com:

... We're working to learn the answer.

tomveil
12-29-2007, 12:21 AM
Does it directly say he has been excluded? Or like so many other MSM pieces does it just negelect to mention him as a participant? Link please.

This was brought up last night. We didn't do anything because the campaign hadn't released anything.

Today they were trying to get to the bottom of it. Obviously that didn't work, thus the release.

Now we get him back into the forum.

See how it works?

Shavenyak
12-29-2007, 12:22 AM

Direct link from Ron Paul 2008 website:

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/press-releases/94/has-fox-news-excluded-ron-paul

It says:

December 28, 2007 10:39 pm EST

ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA – According to the New Hampshire State Republican Party and an Associated Press report, Republican presidential candidate and Texas Congressman Ron Paul will be excluded from an upcoming forum of Republican candidates to be broadcast by Fox News on January 6, 2008.

“Given Ron Paul’s support in New Hampshire and his recent historic fundraising success, it is outrageous that Dr. Paul would be excluded,” said Ron Paul 2008 campaign chairman Kent Snyder. “Dr. Paul has consistently polled higher in New Hampshire than some of the other candidates who have been invited.”

Snyder continued, “Paul supporters should know that we are continuing to make inquiries with Fox News as to why they have apparently excluded Dr. Paul from this event.”

jblosser
12-29-2007, 12:23 AM
They said:

Here's a press release we issued tonight: 12/28/07 .

Technorati Links • Save to del.icio.us • Digg This! (28 Diggs, 3 comments) • Share on Facebook • Discuss on Newsvine • Stumble It!

Posted on December 28, 2007 at 11:10 PM | Permalink

You have to include the release itself, which makes it pretty clear. This campaign does not issue press releases on a whim. They are leaving themselves and Fox wiggle room in the release, but they've been working with them all evening and chose to issue a release saying Paul "apparently" isn't invited.

RlxdN10sity
12-29-2007, 12:24 AM
I just have not seen confirmation of exclusion, that is all. I know this sh*t is nothing new. We've been here before with these MSM traitors. I would just appreciate some confirmation that I do not think I have yet observed.

FreedomLover
12-29-2007, 12:25 AM
Direct link from Ron Paul 2008 website:

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/press-releases/94/has-fox-news-excluded-ron-paul

It says:

No, he was talking about the AP article, which DID neglect to mention him.

Participating in the forum will be Rudy Giuliani, Mike Huckabee, John McCain, Mitt Romney and Fred Thompson.

But given that the MSM has a habit of neglecting to mention ron paul for certain events, it's not known whether this was out of design or out of non-importance to them (or maybe they didn't accept the invitation when the article came out?)

smartpeople4ronpaul
12-29-2007, 12:26 AM
I think that if FOX is on the fence about letting him in, we need to push them, to our side of course. WE NEED TO ACT NOW!!!

tomveil
12-29-2007, 12:27 AM
No, he was talking about the AP article, which DID neglect to mention him.

But given that the MSM has a habit of neglecting to mention ron paul for certain events, it's not known whether this was out of design or out of non-importance to them (or maybe they didn't accept the invitation when the article came out?)

And AP article AND THE NH GOP. Clearly they talked to the NH GOP before releasing a statement.

RlxdN10sity
12-29-2007, 12:31 AM
You have to include the release itself, which makes it pretty clear. This campaign does not issue press releases on a whim. They are leaving themselves and Fox wiggle room in the release, but they've been working with them all evening and chose to issue a release saying Paul "apparently" isn't invited.

Well I would first like to apologize for omission of the release which is more indicative of exclusion than my posted quote. Furthermore, I am not in the habit of inferring comfirmation from statements that are less than direct, ie. "wiggle room". If we are to conclude that the exclusion is confirmed based on the statement in the release, who are we to focus our collective resources on and in what manner? There is no mention of knowing exactly what has happened and who is responsible.

Paulbot_9876
12-29-2007, 12:33 AM

this could be like a test run then....this was only a test only a test i say.... we need to be a bit snappier next time....something like bing bing bing ricochet rabbit not droop along.... nice hussle still....

RlxdN10sity
12-29-2007, 12:34 AM
I know there are people on this forum who have the capacity to speak directly with HQ. Can we get actionable intelligence via direct contact?

Revolution9
12-29-2007, 12:43 AM

Another low post count apologist and misdirectionalist. You all are coming out of the woodwork with your true colors. Every last one of you is a time waster and a drag on the grass roots momentum. None of you are to be taken seriously and a few of you are just plain shills and disinfo tarts.

We have jumped on every discretion they have dished our way and came out smelling like roses with more coverage on the other end. This is the revolt of the intelligent. Get your stupid fucking halfwit apologists ass out of the way of those who have the brains, will and guts to accomplish what you pantywaists could never dio.

Randy

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 12:45 AM
Another low post count apologist and misdirectionalist. You all are coming out of the woodwork with your true colors. Every last one of you is a time waster and a drag on the grass roots momentum. None of you are to be taken seriously and a few of you are just plain shills and disinfo tarts.

We have jumped on every discretion they have dished our way and came out smelling like roses with more coverage on the other end. This is the revolt of the intelligent. Get your stupid fucking halfwit apologists ass out of the way of those who have the brains, will and guts to accomplish what you pantywaists could never dio.

Randy

I agree. The trolls are coming out like crazy tonight! They don't want us to protest and don't want Ron Paul to be in this forum/debate.

Castrensis
12-29-2007, 12:47 AM
He's kinda right, though. The official campaign has already said they're not certain what is going on & are making their best efforts to resolve this potential misunderstanding. Going to attack the fox is a little like Bush ignoring the best intelligence on Iran, saying they have no idea what they're talking about anyhow & mounting an armed assault. No?

jblosser
12-29-2007, 01:10 AM
I know there are people on this forum who have the capacity to speak directly with HQ. Can we get actionable intelligence via direct contact?

I'm saying as much as I can so far, and so is the campaign itself. (How's that for wiggle room?) If they won't put it in a press release they certainly aren't going to let us say it on the forums.

Well I would first like to apologize for omission of the release which is more indicative of exclusion than my posted quote. Furthermore, I am not in the habit of inferring comfirmation from statements that are less than direct, ie. "wiggle room". If we are to conclude that the exclusion is confirmed based on the statement in the release, who are we to focus our collective resources on and in what manner? There is no mention of knowing exactly what has happened and who is responsible.

Because they aren't ready to go there yet. No, not everything is final. But the press release speaks for itself.

RlxdN10sity
12-29-2007, 01:11 AM

Randy

Well, you have a lovely way of entering discussion. As I am sure you accuse everyone who disagrees with your mental image of yourself and the actions you choose to take with similar rhetoric, I will gracefully look past your apparent deficit regarding intellectual discourse. My position simply stated is that we do not have actionable intelligence nor a known responsible party. I appreciate your enthusiasm, I would just like to see it used effectively. You seem to be taking the neo-con position of pre-emptive war. I know there are people on this forum who can speak directly with HQ. I find it unlikely that you are one of them. I know I am not. I would like to hear confirmation from someone who has at least spoken with them directly, and/or read a credible article that specifically states "Ron Paul has been excluded from the Jan. 6th debate" or anything to that effect. As it stands I have only seen an AP article that does not find it worth mentioning Ron Paul's status as a participant. That is all.

Mark Rushmore
12-29-2007, 01:14 AM
I know there are people on this forum who can speak directly with HQ. I find it unlikely that you are one of them. I know I am not. I would like to hear confirmation from someone who has at least spoken with them directly, and/or read a credible article that specifically states "Ron Paul has been excluded from the Jan. 6th debate" or anything to that effect. As it stands I have only seen an AP article that does not find it worth mentioning Ron Paul's status as a participant. That is all.

I think we all of us, regardless of our feelings on the official campaign, have good enough faith in them to assume they wouldn't release an official press release of the type they did, in these supercharged circumstances, unless they intended to tacitly provoke the readily foreseeable response.

RlxdN10sity
12-29-2007, 01:32 AM
I think we all of us, regardless of our feelings on the official campaign, have good enough faith in them to assume they wouldn't release an official press release of the type they did, in these supercharged circumstances, unless they intended to tacitly provoke the readily foreseeable response.

I see the validity in your assessment. Its just that I would feel more justified in taking action myself, and encouraging others to do the same, based on a direct statement of exclusion from any credible outlet, rather than trying to interpret the intentions of the campaign based on a statement that is less than direct. I would also like a direct statement regarding the responsible party/ies so that my efforts would be effective and beneficial rather than pursuing those that are not involved and potentially causing hard feelings or animosity toward the official campaign and/or the supporters thereof.

Mark Rushmore
12-29-2007, 01:39 AM
I see the validity in your assessment. Its just that I would feel more justified in taking action myself, and encouraging others to do the same, based on a direct statement of exclusion from any credible outlet, rather than trying to interpret the intentions of the campaign based on a statement that is less than direct. I would also like a direct statement regarding the responsible party/ies so that my efforts would be effective and beneficial rather than pursuing those that are not involved and potentially causing hard feelings or animosity toward the official campaign and/or the supporters thereof.

To your first point: if you look at the historical paucity of official press releases from this campaign - the general intent of this one seems clear.

To your second: it would be nice if, in sounding the charge, they had provided a direction.

It seems Fox News is a worthy target since at the least they are 'kept on notice'. NHGOP, if not complicit, makes a pretty terrible target - so the situation seems to favor holding fire on Fox until there is more news.

Again, your points about waiting for solid intel are not without merit, but time is of the essence. A last-minute-before the primary McCain boost from Paul's being excluded, if it leads to McCain sewing up the mass of the Independent vote on which we are relying, could easily stop the campaign in its tracks.

Since Fox has never been a friend to us, I say get 'em.

tomveil
12-29-2007, 01:39 AM

Honestly, you think they are gonna come out and say:

"Hey, FOX is trying to fuck us over, let 'em have it."

It's still politics

billybigrigger
12-29-2007, 01:52 AM
YOU THINK??

I would like to be 100% sure before I acted the way you folks are acting. Unbelievable the mass hysteria on this forum. So easily swindled into acting rash.

Total and utter bullshit.

This story has been around for at least 2 days, and people were VERY restrained, and MANY people posted regarding the need to wait for official confirmation and there was a lot of discussion regarding the information available. This community here is one of the most respectful and just because you come into the situation when things have already happend makes your opinion irrelevant.

Troll

/THREAD

Liberty Star
12-29-2007, 01:53 AM
Ron Paul excluded from Fox News forum

Larry Fester
Published 12/29/2007 - 12:48 a.m. EST

Republican fund raising frontrunner Ron Paul will be excluded from a Fox News Forum scheduled for just two days before the New Hampshire Primary.

Paul’s campaign said that according to the New Hampshire State Republican Party and an Associated Press report, Republican presidential candidate and Texas Congressman Ron Paul will be excluded from an upcoming forum of Republican candidates to be broadcast by Fox News on January 6, 2008. The decision appears to have been made by Fox News.

http://www.usadaily.com/article.cfm?articleID=212069

Don't know if this is confirmed report.

Revolution9
12-29-2007, 01:54 AM
Well, you have a lovely way of entering discussion. As I am sure you accuse everyone who disagrees with your mental image of yourself and the actions you choose to take with similar rhetoric, I will gracefully look past your apparent deficit regarding intellectual discourse. My position simply stated is that we do not have actionable intelligence nor a known responsible party. I appreciate your enthusiasm, I would just like to see it used effectively. You seem to be taking the neo-con position of pre-emptive war. I know there are people on this forum who can speak directly with HQ. I find it unlikely that you are one of them. I know I am not. I would like to hear confirmation from someone who has at least spoken with them directly, and/or read a credible article that specifically states "Ron Paul has been excluded from the Jan. 6th debate" or anything to that effect. As it stands I have only seen an AP article that does not find it worth mentioning Ron Paul's status as a participant. That is all.

Well..that sure was an attempt at some fancy assed intellectual discourse. Basically your regurgitation consists of more of the same whining that deserved a spanking to begin with. If you think I waltz around here wasting my time coddling prats and dupes like yerself then you need to reparse the situation. I do not care who you are or what you think and may just defend your ass with the same vitriol I am percolating it here with, depending on the topic. But the fact remains you are shilling and misdirecting, injecting doubt and derailing momentum on purpose. What that purpose is perhaps need more clarification but from where I am sitting you protesteth too much and your post count is too low.

So..you have no backbone or resolve so that puts you out of the lead position. You want to drool dogma in defense of the indefensible making you a follower of the enemy camp. Just why should I be kind, nice or happy worded with you when you have no redeeming qualities being brought to the table on this gambit with FOX..except to apologize and waste our fucking time with your whining and casting aspersions of doubt?

:cool:
Randy

Paulitician
12-29-2007, 01:54 AM
http://www.usadaily.com/article.cfm?articleID=212069

Don't know if this is confirmed report.
It's not. Just says the same thing that's on the official website. Still very ambiguous as to whether Ron was invited, if he'll be invited, and who's in control...

jblosser
12-29-2007, 01:57 AM
This is the best I can give you:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=67477

If it's not enough, nothing probably will be.

RlxdN10sity
12-29-2007, 01:58 AM
Honestly, you think they are gonna come out and say:

"Hey, FOX is trying to fuck us over, let 'em have it."

It's still politics

Well I'm not an old pro when it comes to politics, that is for certain. I would think something more along the lines of " We have contacted xxxxx and have been informed that Dr. Paul will not be allowed to participate in the debate. Xxxxxx has denied Dr. Paul inclusion due to xxxxxx" So if discerning a clear intent from a somewhat debatable statement made in a press release, is what is expected of us then I will have to rely on the judgment of those who are more experienced in these matters than myself. I tend to be rational and somewhat methodical in processing information and forming conclusions. I currently intend to wait and see if further information will be available tomorrow. It could be though that by then, those who have already taken action will have resolved this situation. If that is not the case by tomorrow though, it will not be too late to take action myself.

RlxdN10sity
12-29-2007, 02:23 AM
Well..that sure was an attempt at some fancy assed intellectual discourse. Basically your regurgitation consists of more of the same whining that deserved a spanking to begin with. If you think I waltz around here wasting my time coddling prats and dupes like yerself then you need to reparse the situation. I do not care who you are or what you think and may just defend your ass with the same vitriol I am percolating it here with, depending on the topic. But the fact remains you are shilling and misdirecting, injecting doubt and derailing momentum on purpose. What that purpose is perhaps need more clarification but from where I am sitting you protesteth too much and your post count is too low.

So..you have no backbone or resolve so that puts you out of the lead position. You want to drool dogma in defense of the indefensible making you a follower of the enemy camp. Just why should I be kind, nice or happy worded with you when you have no redeeming qualities being brought to the table on this gambit with FOX..except to apologize and waste our fucking time with your whining and casting aspersions of doubt?

:cool:
Randy

I do not know you, nor have I ever encountered you on this forum. I am not interested in debating your status as the leader of the "attack all who act and speak rationally brigade". I would certainly prefer to have a low number of considerate, rational, comprehensive posts to my credit than 1000's of vile, heinous, baseless assaults on those who I do not know and/or I've not had the opportunity to speak with previous. You have no reference to speak of my own efforts within this community. You seem to have some very unstable mental process, or at least one that deviates from the realm of civility when you encounter a view that could be interpreted as contrary your own. You are entitled to that interpretation. I would like to see that your rush to action in this matter benefits this campaign and is in part responsible for Dr. Paul being included in this debate, if he has indeed been excluded. I have not personally been privy to actionable intelligence at this point and through this message forum I am actively seeking a report that I feel is of high confidence in this matter to confirm or deny the status of Dr. Paul's participation in the debate. I intend to wait until at least tomorrow for further updates. It may be by then that you have resolved the entire matter, but in the event that you have not, it will not be too late for myself and others who prefer a more rational decision making process to take action to rectify the situation.

pacelli
12-29-2007, 02:24 AM
Well if he isn't excluded, this will give them a small taste of what will happen if they do exclude him later.

Hah!

pacelli
12-29-2007, 02:36 AM
I have not personally been privy to actionable intelligence at this point and through this message forum I am actively seeking a report that I feel is of high confidence in this matter to confirm or deny the status of Dr. Paul's participation in the debate.

First, it makes me happy to see that we have another person of knowledge here on the forums. Examine the following Sticky thread:

There's dozens of threads on this already but some are still (wisely) looking for an official "release the hounds" from the campaign. As one of the area organizers who can contact "certain people" directly, I'll say you're probably not going to get it, because the campaign doesn't tell the grassroots what to do. But it's a fact that the exclusion has been confirmed at the highest levels, and it's time for the grassroots to do what we do best: take charge and be the change we want to see in the world.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=67477