PDA

View Full Version : Don't contact Fox, contact everyone else!!! (read me)

hawkeyenick
12-28-2007, 11:48 PM
Instead of getting ignored by Fox News, why don't we start writing rival news stations and make our case. They all hate Fox, we can give them a reason to expose them. Besides, they know their viewers will love watching the drama.

Fox could care less about our opinion or our candidate, we need to be going through routes that actually work.

hawkeyenick
12-28-2007, 11:51 PM
blimp

steve005
12-28-2007, 11:52 PM
blimp

ThinkAwake
12-28-2007, 11:54 PM
Instead of getting ignored by Fox News, why don't we start writing rival news stations and make our case. They all hate Fox, we can give them a reason to expose them. Besides, they know their viewers will love watching the drama.

To be honest, I don't know what news stations you are referring to. From what I've gathered, Fox isn't the only corrupt news station. Cnn had Ron Paul on a short leash at the Youtube debate, attempting a conspiracy smear saying he's "crazy to think the NAFTA super highway is a step towards a NAU".. It's funny how the truth is labeled conspiracy by the MSM.

Why not start on the Federal Reserve System. If you have yet to watch the RP acclaimed online movie "Freedom To Fascism", click below:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173

voytechs
12-28-2007, 11:54 PM
Good idea.

Myerz
12-28-2007, 11:56 PM
Which one does Rupert Murdoch not own?

smartguy911
12-28-2007, 11:57 PM
excellent..:-)

hawkeyenick
To be honest, I don't know what news stations you are referring to. From what I've gathered, Fox isn't the only corrupt news station. Cnn had Ron Paul on a short leash at the Youtube debate, attempting a conspiracy smear saying he's "crazy to think the NAFTA super highway is a step towards a NAU".. It's funny how the truth is labeled conspiracy by the MSM.

Why not start on the Federal Reserve System. If you have yet to watch the RP acclaimed online movie "Freedom To Fascism", click below:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173

What don't you get about the fact that Fox still has to compete with CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, etc?

smartguy911
i guess MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, BBC, Al jazeera

Pauliana
12-28-2007, 11:59 PM
YES!!!

That's what I said in another thread - MAKE LEMONADE!

Get him on a competing station - CNN preferably - on the SAME time slot and lets see who has better ratings.

If we play this right, CNN will love to play this game with us against Fox.

kutibah
12-29-2007, 12:00 AM
Which one does Rupert Murdoch not own?

Good question haha

pickfair
12-29-2007, 12:01 AM
All news stations are biased, but FOX is the worst. I often find myself changing the channel because I can't stand the incredible bias. Personally I'd be glad to see them losing credit.

Yom
12-29-2007, 12:02 AM

Fox could care less about our opinion or our candidate, we need to be going through routes that actually work.

+1

ThinkAwake
12-29-2007, 12:20 AM
All news stations are biased, but FOX is the worst. I often find myself changing the channel because I can't stand the incredible bias. Personally I'd be glad to see them losing credit.

Does fox actually justify the rest of the stations for being less biased? Stop trusting the old media people, I don't know how many times I have to say it.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=64475

Nihilist23
12-29-2007, 05:06 AM
Bump.

free.alive
12-29-2007, 05:22 AM
If there is a run on Fox's stock, if their advertisers, both nationally and locally, are dropping them and if there is significant criticism from the web, do you think that the other networks would continue to ignore our polite requests?

me3
12-29-2007, 05:24 AM
Keith Olbermann loves attacking Fox. Maybe we should contact his show.

Now that would be a positive idea.

free.alive
12-29-2007, 05:25 AM
Me3,

he seems to not want to mention us. but if we make enough noise and make it unprofitable to ignore or slander us, then what will he have to lose?

qwerty
12-29-2007, 05:26 AM
Contact the people to get vote in Iowa....

einjun
12-29-2007, 05:56 AM
because I can't stand the incredible bias

it wouldn't be so bad if it were merely misguidance or bias ......

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 05:59 AM
No, we need to contact FOX NEWS and EVERYONE else!

The BEST thing to do is COPY your correspondence to Fox News to COUNTLESS OTHER MEDIA organizations! That way we can do two things at one time!

Lets keep those faxes going! We must get Ron Paul in this forum!

einjun
12-29-2007, 05:59 AM
If there is a run on Fox's stock, if their advertisers, both nationally and locally, are dropping them and if there is significant criticism from the web, do you think that the other networks would continue to ignore our polite requests?
i think that's a big if ..... if maybe the revolution encompasses about at least 40% of the citizenry .....

BigLouie
12-29-2007, 06:02 AM
Thank you for posting this thread. I have been advocating this plan for several hours and am getting lots of support (and about 20 people against)

Read about it here.

Poke Fox News in the Eye for Ron Paul (http://www.nolanchart.com/article770.html)

Bradley in DC
12-29-2007, 06:05 AM
Great idea.

I think Fox had higher ratings talking about the simultaneous debate on MSNBC (if I remember that right) than the debate itself had. Also, and I was out of the country that year, didn't Perot basically run for president as a regular guest on Larry King?

BigLouie
12-29-2007, 06:14 AM
Will you help us spread the message Bradley? Especially as seeing you are a senior member it would mean a lot to people who might at first be skeptical

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 06:20 AM
We need to contact EVERYONE about Ron Paul being excluded. However, I think it is a good idea for us to COPY our correspondence to Fox News to other media sources! For example, if you FAX a letter to Fox News also fax it to other media organizations! Lets show the world how TICKED OFF we are at Fox News!