PDA

View Full Version : someone post up a great EMAIL to be copied

greendiseaser
12-28-2007, 11:36 PM
Something "civil" but forceful, direct, and indignant.

I could think of a few things but i'm half drunk, and it could get ugly.

I've got 25+ email addresses loaded from box and i'm ready to spam away ...

REPEATEDLY!

steve005
12-28-2007, 11:39 PM
just dont make threats, come up with something original to write man

Suzu
12-28-2007, 11:43 PM
I am writing to express my profound outrage at hearing that FOX News is holding a presidential candidates' forum which excludes Ron Paul. I urge whoever made the decision to get checked for loose screws in the head.

To exclude the candidate with the most popular support, the highest fundraising this quarter, with poll numbers twice as high as Fred Thompson in New Hampshire, is completely unacceptable, unconscionable, unbelieveable and just plain stupid.

You folks may not be aware that it's commonly known - and becoming more transparent by the day - that the owner of FOX News, Mr. Rupert Murdoch, supports Hillary Clinton. So of course FOX wants to exclude the ONLY Republican who could actually win against her in the general election.

The true motive of FOX News will be quite apparent when Dr. Paul has a good showing in Iowa and you don't even report it.

PITIFUL. It's clear that the goal of FOX News is to destroy the United States of America.

Myerz
12-28-2007, 11:45 PM
I am writing to express my profound outrage at hearing that FOX News is holding a presidential candidates' forum which excludes Ron Paul. I urge whoever made the decision to get checked for loose screws in the head.

To exclude the candidate with the most popular support, the highest fundraising this quarter, with poll numbers twice as high as Fred Thompson in New Hampshire, is completely unacceptable, unconscionable, unbelieveable and just plain stupid.

You folks may not be aware that it's commonly known - and becoming more transparent by the day - that the owner of FOX News, Mr. Rupert Murdoch, supports Hillary Clinton. So of course FOX wants to exclude the ONLY Republican who could actually win against her in the general election.

The true motive of FOX News will be quite apparent when Dr. Paul has a good showing in Iowa and you don't even report it.

PITIFUL. It's clear that the goal of FOX News is to destroy the United States of America.

I would also include the grand list of sponsors that we will no longer support or buy products from!

rational thinker
12-28-2007, 11:46 PM
Nice one.

fedup100
12-28-2007, 11:46 PM
I like this................. RON PAUL! RON PAUL! RON PAUL!!

Castrensis
12-28-2007, 11:48 PM
I'm not the first to say so, but we should take a deep breath & allow the leaders of Fox & the campaign to attempt to work this out without having to demagogue the people into frenzied, poorly considered action. If this cannot be worked out through the appropriate channels then we should engage in an organized campaign against the perpetrators rather than an hodge-podge assault inspired by passion, but not reigned by reason.

shadow26
12-28-2007, 11:49 PM

Very nice...well done. I love the TRUTH of your last line...

greendiseaser
12-29-2007, 12:15 AM
TO:
toteverett@newscorp.com,
brian.lewis@foxnews.com,
irena.briganti@foxnews.com,
thomas.tyrer@fox.com,
brian.peterson@fox.com,
nolte@newscorp.com,
cfelenstein@newscorp.com,
bill.oreilly@foxnews.com,
Brit.Hume@foxnews.com,
david.asman@foxnews.com,
foxnewsonline@foxnews.com,
yourcomments@foxnews.com,
jane.skinner@foxnews.com,
john.moody@foxnews.com,
viewerservices@foxnews.com,
kathy.ardleigh@foxnews.com,
shepard.smith@foxnews.com,
thom.bird@foxnews.com,
todd.ciganek@foxnews.com,

ccComments@foxnews.com,
AmericasNewsroom@foxnews.com,
Beltway@foxnews.com,
Myword@foxnews.com,
Bigstory-weekend@foxnews.com,
Bullsandbears@foxnews.com,
Cash@foxnews.com,
Cavuto@foxnews.com,
Fncimag@foxnews.com,
Forbes@foxnews.com,
Friends@foxnews.com,
Feedback@foxnews.com,
Jamie@foxnews.com,
Fncspecials@foxnews.com,
FNS@foxnews.com,
Newswatch@foxnews.com,
Foxreport@foxnews.com,
Atlarge@foxnews.com,
Hannityandcolmes@foxnews.com,
Heartland@foxnews.com,
JER@foxnews.com,
Lineup@foxnews.com,
martha@foxnews.com,
Ontherecord@foxnews.com,
Oreilly@foxnews.com,
Redeye@foxnews.com,
Special@foxnews.com,
Studiob@foxnews.com,
Hemmer@foxnews.com,
colonelscorner@foxnews.com,
Fatherjonathan@foxnews.com,
Drmanny@foxnews.com,
Lisonlaw@foxnews.com,
Housecall@foxnews.com,

date
Dec 29, 2007 1:08 AM
subject
Staff Announcement: Company Policy
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 1:08 AM (0 minutes ago) Reply

All News Corp & Subsidiary Staff,

The company you work for has decided that it will not allow Ron Paul to attend the GOP Candidate Forum it is hosting in New Hampshire on January 6th.

This is clear and blatant maniuplation of the election process by a corporation which has shown time and time again that it has zero regard for the America public or the welfare of the Republic itself.

I hope you all are aware that the corporation you work for (whichever News Corp subisdy that mayb e) is a evil and anti-american entity.
News Corp and Fox News are hell bent on having their way with America, at the expense of the common man and the validity of the political process.

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR WORKING FOR SUCH A COMPANY!

If you had any self pride, and concern for YOUR COUNTRY, you would QUIT YOUR JOB, denounce your roll in the process, and PUBLICLY PROTEST YOUR FORMER EMPLOYER!

How can you stand by and watch your employer ban a presidential candidate (the ONLY candidate that stands for YOUR LIBERTY) based on the grounds that his views are antithetical to your boss, Rupert Murdoch, and his establishment buddies !?!

Ron Paul is A CONTENDER.
He is polling 10% PLUS in New Hampshire, and WILL PROBABLY WIN (or place 2nd) ... NO THANKS TO YOU GOONS!

Most Displeased With Your Company,
Disgruntled Paultard