PDA

View Full Version : Fox debate exclusion: Start emailing/faxing now or wait until Monday morning?

mathamagician
12-28-2007, 11:08 PM
Seems to me like it would be more effective to wait until Monday morning. What do you think?

Ronin
12-28-2007, 11:09 PM
YES WAIT!! This reaks of a setup to me. Fox HAS to know they would get this reaction. They are going to turn it against the campaign.

mathamagician
12-29-2007, 12:59 AM
bump

Paulitician
12-29-2007, 01:05 AM
Even the campaign doesn't know what's up. I don't think we'll have to wait until Monday, but we should wait until everything is confirmed. If things aren't confirmed by Monday, then yes Monday.

garrettwombat
12-29-2007, 01:05 AM
someone explain why waiting will do good.

akforme
12-29-2007, 01:07 AM
One of my clients is fox radio, I'm dropping them Monday if there is no change and I will be calling there manager and there online personality who is both a republican but a harden Ron Paul supporter, he's a buddy of mine, I"m telling him too.

VicVixvi
12-29-2007, 01:35 AM
Why will waiting until Monday be good? A couple of reasons.

It will give everyone a chance to get on the same page. Which is better in a fight ... 1000 people randomly firing shotguns in different directions or 1000 people firing in coordination with each other at the same target at the same time?

It will give time to get EVERYONE involved. There are thousands out there that haven't even heard yet. Add another 5000 shotguns to the mix and THEN fire.

It will give people a chance to GET THEIR FACTS STRAIGHT. There are still people who think he is being excluded from the January 5th debate. Want to get yourself noticed? Call in angry, arguing with the wrong information. Yeah, that will impress them.

It will give people time to collect advertiser information on their local Fox Affiliate. I already have a list of 8 with phone numbers.

It will give the campaign time to solve this. Not much time, but maybe enough.

It will keep Faux News in suspense for a day or two. Do you think this is on purpose like I do? Do you think they have not already planned on a way to use the THREATS that they are sure to get AGAINST RON PAUL? If you believe otherwise, you are playing checkers and Faux News is playing chess. You will lose.

Y'all do whatever you want, but your are seriously screwing up and possibly playing into Faux News' hand.

Whatever.

-V-

devil21
12-29-2007, 02:15 AM
Email now and fax now. The mountains of emails and paper will have a much greater impact on Monday morning if they start Friday nite lol

Ann Kobialka
12-29-2007, 02:20 AM
contact them now and everyday untill they relent
My opinion is you need to tell them you will be contacting thier sponsors. That is whats important YOU WILL BE CONTACTING THIER SPONSORS they already know all the other stuff about support money raised people being interested ect ect they obviously don't care but YOU ARE GOING TO CONTACT THIER SPONSORS means affecting thier money