PDA

View Full Version : Fox is Trolling Us - Think About It.

Tidewise
12-28-2007, 11:07 PM
Do you really think the executives at Fox are stupid? Devious and evil, sure ... but stupid? They can't exclude the top GOP fundraiser from the debate.

However, they know just the rumor of excluding Dr. Paul from their Faux debate will rile us up. Even just "delaying" his invitation (it will come, I am sure of it) will provoke a reaction and bring out the nastiest in Dr. Paul's following. Then they will use a small sampling of these extreme reactions to discredit Dr. Paul and make us look bad for the New Hampshire voters.

I am concerned that their ploy may be working.

Do what you think is right.

bgoldwater
12-28-2007, 11:09 PM
You might be right.

RonPaulCentral
12-28-2007, 11:09 PM
Do you really think the executives at Fox are stupid? Devious and evil, sure ... but stupid? They can't exclude the top GOP fundraiser from the debate.

However, they know just the rumor of excluding Dr. Paul from their Faux debate will rile us up. Even just "delaying" his invitation (it will come, I am sure of it) will provoke a reaction and bring out the nastiest in Dr. Paul's following. Then they will use a small sampling of these extreme reactions to discredit Dr. Paul and make us look bad for the New Hampshire voters.

Screw them -- they deserve everything they get. They don't need to actually get us fired up -- after all they could just make up anything they feel like saying anyhow -- like normal.

Energy
12-28-2007, 11:12 PM

That could very well be the case. This could also be a ruse to massively
distract us from some underhanded tactics. Keep our eyes/ears opened.

pacelli
12-28-2007, 11:13 PM

I completely agree with you. I am their customer-- and I concisely and politely asked them to include Dr. Paul in the debate. I truly hope that NOBODY is going over the line on this.

Additionally, they could use some idiots who are rude or offensive as an EXCUSE to exclude him from the debate, you see?

paulitics
12-28-2007, 11:14 PM
exactly. lets play smart.

smartpeople4ronpaul
12-28-2007, 11:15 PM
As long as we don't go over the top, we're fine. Their "ploy" won't work if we stay in line.

happyphilter
12-28-2007, 11:15 PM
we can play smart and still make them hurt.

richk
12-28-2007, 11:16 PM
Screw them -- they deserve everything they get. They don't need to actually get us fired up -- after all they could just make up anything they feel like saying anyhow -- like normal.

Did you read that post at all? Why would they have to make things up? Look at yourselves. I hope your self-indignation is worth it. Unbelievable. :rolleyes:

smartguy911
12-28-2007, 11:16 PM
yes you might be right about this.

PimpBlimp
12-28-2007, 11:17 PM
Unfortunately I feel a few idiots will make death threats and it will all be over.

richk
As long as we don't go over the top, we're fine. Their "ploy" won't work if we stay in line.

ROFLMAO. Yeah, I'm sure no one here will go "overboard". Good one. :(

steve005
just use common sense and dont make threats

integrity
12-28-2007, 11:18 PM
they are planning a false flag attack on their studios and blaming it on us!!!!!

adpierce
12-28-2007, 11:19 PM
You think too highly of them, they're a politically charged news outlet. Neocon so called conservatives run Fox News, they're not above simply excluding Ron Paul. It would be stupid on their part since the news he'd get from such a move would be so much larger than probably if he was simply admitted into the debate. I'm all for them excluding Dr. Paul... that just makes a really fun (media attracting) protest for us. It's not as though New Hampshire doesn't have a few Ron Paul supporters... it'd be the greatest gift Fox News could give our campaign before the NH Primary. Bring it on Fox News... your attempts to marginalize Ron Paul will always be frustrated by dedicated passionate supporters.

walt
12-28-2007, 11:19 PM
bump

smartguy911
12-28-2007, 11:20 PM
yeah i am worried about nasty attacks tooo. nice friendly emails are ok but a mass attack might end up hurting us big time.

RSLudlum
we can play smart and still make them hurt.

yep...hit them with some emails then crash their advertisers' Servers with mail!!!

EvoPro
I agree completely with the OP. If we stay calm and uplifting, but inform everyone of the blatant bias, this will work to our advantage.

Ronin
12-28-2007, 11:22 PM
Op, +1

Dieseler
The Chimera has been released. Maybe it wont be so bad.
I think its bad though.

constitutional
Unfortunately I feel a few idiots will make death threats and it will all be over.

geez, calm down. Any opposite candidate supporter can do something stupid in the name of Ron Paul. I laugh everytime people get angry thinking it's a RP Supporter doing this or that. Any proof?

B of R guy
12-28-2007, 11:23 PM
Troll action is likely.

It is however hard to resist some creative hijinks.

dmspilot00
12-28-2007, 11:23 PM
I agree completely with the OP. If we stay calm and uplifting, but inform everyone of the blatant bias, this will work to our advantage.

I agree too.

james1844
12-28-2007, 11:24 PM
I agree. I don't think this was a "false flag", I think its more that they don't like what Ron has to say, so they want to exclude him.

ams5995
could be true.

constitutional
We should continue pressuring Fox but at the same time release flyers in NH and IOWA making voters aware of this?

Example: Do you want the media to decide your president? SAY NO!

Perry

Better safe than sorry.

richk
12-28-2007, 11:25 PM
geez, calm down. Any opposite candidate supporter can do something stupid in the name of Ron Paul. I laugh everytime people get angry thinking it's a RP Supporter doing this or that. Any proof?

All you have to do is read the forum and come to a reasonable conclusion; not that difficult. :confused:

This is not a trial by jury, it's a media controlled atmosphere which you can't fight, look at the civil war BS.

Paulbot_9876
12-28-2007, 11:27 PM
this a good time to tell them that the internet is the new msm if they haven't figured out that they no longer control the peoples thoughts or choices........

Jojo
12-28-2007, 11:28 PM
I think the original poster could be right.

B of R guy
12-28-2007, 11:28 PM
Can we be calm but funny and vengeful?

What about a coordinated phone assault on their business units, ad sales, marketing...

rasheedwallace
12-28-2007, 11:29 PM
reason rears its head once again...

me, i usually turn first to aggression.

Eponym_mi
12-28-2007, 11:30 PM
My wet dream:

RP wins Iowa before Fox invites him to the debate in NH....and RP tells them all to pack sand.

BeFranklin
12-28-2007, 11:30 PM

I agree. I was about to post the same thing myself. Its Iowa they are trolling for though.

jj111
12-28-2007, 11:32 PM

They will all be agents provocateurs.

Devil_rules_in_extremes
12-28-2007, 11:34 PM

Thats an interesting analysis of the whole situation.

Paulbot_9876
12-28-2007, 11:46 PM
do any of these people actually know what blow back will be if there is ever a revolt in the near future???? are they that idiotic to believe because they are in their bussiness they would actually be safe????? i would think they are allready marked and they won't be able to report on a revolt if it happened here.....idiots they are for making enemies......

Sandra
12-28-2007, 11:48 PM
Quite frankly Fox is screwed without Ron Paul. A huge amount of time is given to him to as a teaser to escalate viewer numbers.

jake
12-28-2007, 11:56 PM
We should continue pressuring Fox but at the same time release flyers in NH and IOWA making voters aware of this?

Example: Do you want the media to decide your president? SAY NO!

Operation NH needs to push this angle in NH because it's the type of message that would resonate very well with them

integrity
12-29-2007, 12:00 AM
Quite frankly Fox is screwed without Ron Paul. A huge amount of time is given to him to as a teaser to escalate viewer numbers.

and all the tasers too!

Dave Pedersen
12-29-2007, 12:01 AM
All they have to do is invent some death threats and send them in claiming them to be from Ron Paul supporters and even most Ron Paul supporters will unthinkingly believe them and come on here and we will be fighting amongst ourselves just like we did after the Glen Beck farce. They don't need to do anything but what they have always done.. invent a better lie.. a lie even half of us will believe.

Sandra
12-29-2007, 12:01 AM
I do believe FOX is so out of touch with what's going on in the world. When they pull something like this, especially at a time where stolen elections, stripped civil liberties, and secret prisons have the complicity of FOX all in them, this also makes them a viable threat to fair elections.

Ron LOL
12-29-2007, 12:03 AM
I think it would be great if Fox did JUST THIS in the debate and presented Dr. Paul with "death threats" sent by supporters in reaction to the news he had been excluded.

Know why? Because it would be a most excellent opportunity for Dr. Paul to turn it right back around on them to let them know that average Americans are mad as hell and not going to take it anymore.

Seriously, if Fox does this, I think it'll totally backfire.

pickfair
12-29-2007, 12:05 AM
I don't think they're pulling our strings. They don't need to use this to provoke us and smear RP.

Sandra
12-29-2007, 12:09 AM
The baiters are already here. They would be the newer members that aren't involved in the campaign other than this forum and try to persuade others to commit uncivil acts. The funny thing is they aren't going to do it themselves but want others to do it for them.

Paulbot_9876
12-29-2007, 12:18 AM
they come after his supporters.... yes,let them do this...... when does the jihad start????? i have to go eat soon....so try to waite till i return.....mwaahaahaahaa
should they think we are crazy and dangerous?????? mwaahaahaaaa
they cant handle the truth......mwwaahaaahaahaaa lol

Carole
12-29-2007, 12:22 AM
With all the comments I have already seen in several threads, it is already too late.

Easy pickings for far out comments on these threads. Too late guys, but we still need to be reasonable so as never to do harm to Dr. Paul's campaign.

fuzzybekool
12-29-2007, 12:27 AM
I believe the time for being nice is over. Some of you people fail to realize that New Hampshire is make or break time for Dr. Ron Paul and this movement. FOX News knows this and they will exclude him until you are blue in the face. The Democrats have been advocating boycotting FOX News sponsors for years. Has it done anything ?

FOX News could care less about us flooding them with faxes and phone calls or emails. They are the ENEMY people. You think they want to be nice to Ron Paul or this movement ? Please wake up. Watch some Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. videos on YouTube and let us utilize the greatest weapon we have in our arsenal, WE THE PEOPLE !

Peaceful, non-violent, large scale protest marches is our ultimate weapon. This will pitt one news organization against the other. This will fracture the resolve of the MSM. This will show AMERICA it is ok to come out of hiding. The message sent is simply this: We are here, and we are not going away.

I do not think what I am advocating is radical or out of the realm of possibility. FOX NEWS is testing the movement's heartbeat. They are trying to find our weakness. They want to know how far they can string us along. They are deceitful vagabonds to this great Republic.

I urge my fellow patriots to make a stand. It is now or never. I don't want to be here telling my grandchildren years from now that I am sorry I was a coward. I am sorry I did not stand up to the MSM and defend my country. I am sorry I shed tears instead of sweat and blood.

Hello ? Is anyone out there ?

Tidewise
12-29-2007, 12:33 AM
... I'm all for them excluding Dr. Paul... that just makes a really fun (media attracting) protest for us. It's not as though New Hampshire doesn't have a few Ron Paul supporters... it'd be the greatest gift Fox News could give our campaign before the NH Primary.

I agree. If they do end up excluding Dr. Paul (they won't) it will be a huge boost for us.

My wet dream:

RP wins Iowa before Fox invites him to the debate in NH....and RP tells them all to pack sand.

Rongasm.

Revolution9
12-29-2007, 12:39 AM
Whenever I get trolled I promptly go about the duty of retrieving its head for my troll trophy mantle.

Randy

Tidewise
12-29-2007, 01:08 AM
Whenever I get trolled I promptly go about the duty of retrieving its head for my troll trophy mantle.

Randy

When we have won this R3volution, I hope to be honored with a tour of your troll trophy room - with the way you slay them trolls with words, I am sure your collection is impressive. :D

V4Vendetta
12-29-2007, 01:14 AM
Fuck the Trolls...... they will get theirs if they keep this shit up!!!!

all J's in IL for RP
12-29-2007, 01:17 AM
The baiters are already here. They would be the newer members that aren't involved in the campaign other than this forum and try to persuade others to commit uncivil acts. The funny thing is they aren't going to do it themselves but want others to do it for them.

Or perhaps we have sleeper agents planted within our ranks? Someone who came aboard in May or June and has participated in a few events to gain our trust, perhaps even donated a little to the campaign, only to sabotage us when the critical time comes.:eek:

LOL

How about we just all relax, take a breather, and try to play a smarter game?:cool: