PDA

View Full Version : List of Fox sponsers contact info HERE

RonPaulCult
12-28-2007, 10:52 PM
Hey everybody please help me research the e-mails and phone numbers of all Fox News Channel sponsers. As you post it I will edit this first post to include a long list. PLEASE BREAK ALL LINKS BEFORE POSTING!!!! Thanks!

BEFOER ANYTHING ELSE PLEASE CALL YOUR LOCAL FOX AFFILIATE AND COMPLAIN. ALSO PICK SOME OF THESE COMPANIES AT RANDOM AND SEND THEM AN E-MAIL, FAX OR GIVE THEM A CALL. POWER IN NUMBERS!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are ALL of the e-mails from this thread so far if you'd like to send one big e-mail (you might want to wait until we gather more however):

travelocity@travelocity.com, amanda@vollmerpr.com, james.w.fisher@sprint.com, Mark.j.elliott@sprint.com, richard.pesce@sprint.com, feedback@vehix.com, info@mprofessional.com, info@miralus.com, lynnnewman@avaya.com, nersesian@att.com, wwwmail.boeing2@boeing.com, info@bristolmeyers.com, presslink@earthlink.net,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crest: h ttp://crest.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/crest.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php

Mercedes Benz: 1-800-FOR-MERCEDES

Comcast: h ttp://www.askcomcast.com/contactus.asp

Subaru: 1-800-782-2783 h ttp://www.subaru.com/tools/contactus/index.jsp

GMC: 1-800-462-8782 h ttp://www.gmc.com/helpcenter/email.jsp

Best Buy: PR department 612-292-NEWS (6397) AFTER HOURS PAGER (hehe): 612-618-6703 NewsCenter@bestbuy.com

Travelocity: travelocity@travelocity.com PR director: amanda@vollmerpr.com

Orbitz: Corporate Voicemail: 312-894-5000 FAX: 312-894-5001

Ditech.com: 1-800-DITECH-3 h ttp://www.ditech.com/about/contactus.html

eloan.com: h ttps://www.eloan.com/s/show/contact?sid=nhCuAT9GjQ5oeO7TIR2UY1OMOAI&user=&mcode=

Toyota: 800-331-4331 FAX: 310-468-7814

Centrum: 877-CENTRUM

Sprint: Media Relations e-mails: james.w.fisher@sprint.com, Mark.j.elliott@sprint.com, richard.pesce@sprint.com, kathleen.dunleavy@sprint.com

Vehix.com: feedback@vehix.com

Gold Bond/Aspercreme: h ttp://www.chattem.com/contact.asp

webmd.com: Media relations: 212-624-3700

American Express: 1-800-528-4800

Holiday Inn Express: h ttps://secure.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/guest_relations?secure=true

M Professional: 1-800-542-5903 info@mprofessional.com .

priceline.com: 1-800-774-2354 h ttp://www.priceline.com/customerservice/faq/Contact_Us.asp?session_key=420011AC5C0011AC2007122 9050640e0fb81033495&plf=pcln

Head On: 1-877-373-3436 info@miralus.com

Mucinex: 908-879-1400 FAX: 908-879-9191

Proctor and Gamble: h ttp://pg.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/pg.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php

robert4rp08
12-28-2007, 11:00 PM
I'm canceling my Comcast cable.

RonPaulCult
12-28-2007, 11:03 PM
I'm canceling my Comcast cable.

Be sure to tell them why.

Please everybody contact these people and say you will never support them again unless they put pressure on fox to give a fair debate.

Also if more people could help me find this info that would be awesome - and of course let me know about other companies that buy ads on Fox

RonPaulCentral
12-28-2007, 11:04 PM
HIT YOUR LOCAL BUSINESSES - THEY WILL NOT HANDLE THIS WELL LIKE THE BIG CORPORATIONS WILL HANDLE IT. SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS WILL FREAK OUT ON THEIR LOCAL FOX AFFILIATES.

Read this thread!!!!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=67274

robert4rp08
12-28-2007, 11:05 PM
Best Buy: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=cat12104&type=page

yongrel
12-28-2007, 11:06 PM
HIT YOUR LOCAL BUSINESSES - THEY WILL NOT HANDLE THIS WELL LIKE THE BIG CORPORATIONS WILL HANDLE IT. SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS WILL FREAK OUT ON THEIR LOCAL FOX AFFILIATES.

Read this thread!!!!

This

RonPaulCult
12-28-2007, 11:08 PM

Read this thread!!!!

That's a good idea but I say let's hit everybody we can HARD.

We're big enough to do it

JMO
12-28-2007, 11:08 PM
feedback@vehix.com >>

parke
12-28-2007, 11:10 PM
This is the smartest way to get Fox's attention. Nobody likes getting calls from the hand that feeds them.

RonPaulCult
12-28-2007, 11:16 PM
This is the smartest way to get Fox's attention. Nobody likes getting calls from the hand that feeds them.

Let's hit them where it HURTS

ladyliberty
12-28-2007, 11:23 PM
Yall are acting like you are only going to boycott a single cable channel - I will have you know our buddy boy Rupert Murdoch owns News Corps which are a whole LOT of cable channels check it out !
http://www.newscorp.com/operations/cable.html

ladyliberty
12-28-2007, 11:26 PM
Rupert also owns

Other Assets
News Corporation’s Other Assets include MySpace, the world’s premier lifestyle and social-networking site, as well as several next generation media properties that comprise Fox Interactive Media; NDS Group, the world’s main supplier of open end-to-end digital pay-TV solutions for the secure delivery of entertainment to television set-top boxes and personal computers; and News Outdoor, the leading out-of-home advertising company.

Broadsystem
Fox Interactive Media
MySpace
IGN Entertainment
Rotten Tomatoes
AskMen
FoxSports.com
Scout
WhatIfSports
kSolo
Fox.com
AmericanIdol.com
Spring Widgets

Milkround
National Rugby League
NDS
News Digital Media
News.com.au
FoxSports.com.au
CARSguide.com.au
careerone.com.au
truelocal.com.au
homesite.com.au
in2mobi.com.au
News Outdoor

evadmurd
12-28-2007, 11:28 PM
Follow the money and cut off the supply lines = basic military strategy. This is the way to do it. They are the one's that finance this crap of a "news service".

evadmurd
12-28-2007, 11:30 PM
Yall are acting like you are only going to boycott a single cable channel - I will have you know our buddy boy Rupert Murdoch owns News Corps which are a whole LOT of cable channels check it out !
http://www.newscorp.com/operations/cable.html

That is right, and that also means your local FOX news affiliates and their sponsors. This is a declaration of war.

cvaldiv1
12-28-2007, 11:31 PM
I'm a pharmacist, and many of the Fox Sponsors are drug companies. Ethically I can't change my patient recommendations based on who they sponser, but I can give more information on who you can boycott.

Crest (Proctor & Gamble) also makes
* Always feminine hygiene products
* Ariel
* Actonel
* Bounty
* Braun
* Charmin
* Crest brand toothpaste.
* Dawn brand dishwashing detergent.
* Downy/Lenor brand fabric softener.
* Duracell brand batteries and flashlights.
* Folgers brand coffee.
* Gain brand laundry detergent and fabric softeners.
* Gillette
* Head & Shoulders
* Iams brand dog and cat foods.
* Olay brand.
* Oral-B brand of toothbrush.
* Pampers brand disposable diapers.
* Pantene brand of haircare.
* Pringles brand potato crisps.
* Tide brand laundry detergent.
* Wella brand hair care products.

Centrum (Wyeth) also makes

* Advil
* Advil PM
* Alavert
* Caltrate
* Centrum
* ChapStick
* Dimetapp
* Dristan
* Preparation H
* Robitussin

Gold Bond & Aspercreme (Chattem) also make

* ACT Anti-Cavity Mouthwash
* Unisom
* Cortizone
* Kaopectate
* Balmex-Diaper Rash Ointment
* Flexall
* IcyHot
* Bullfrog Sunblock
* Sun-In
* Pamprin
* Dexatrim
* Selsun Blue

Boycott all of these products if you want these companies to take notice.

Jojo
12-28-2007, 11:33 PM
Wait a minute, has it been confirmed that Ron is excluded from the debate? If not, wait until it has been confirmed before you take any action. Otherwise you'll just look stupid.

RonPaulCult
12-28-2007, 11:38 PM
Wait a minute, has it been confirmed that Ron is excluded from the debate? If not, wait until it has been confirmed before you take any action. Otherwise you'll just look stupid.

Confirmed by a Ron Paul press release:

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/press-releases/94/has-fox-news-excluded-ron-paul

aroberso
12-28-2007, 11:38 PM
I am a long-time Best Buy customer, and have spent probably $10K+ in your stores over the past few years. (Check my Reward Zone account: <removed>, if you'd like to verify).

You are currently a Fox News sponsor, and they are currently excluding Ron Paul from an upcoming Republican Presidential forum.

If Fox News continues to exclude Dr. Paul, and if Best Buy continues to be a Fox News sponsor, I will make all future purchases from a Best Buy competitor and will ecourage my friends and family to do the same.

Please contact Fox News to express you concern at the exclusion of Dr. Paul from their programming.

Please feel free to contact me via e-mail or phone if you would like to discuss this matter further.

Kind Regards,
<name removed>

Jojo
12-28-2007, 11:42 PM
Confirmed by a Ron Paul press release:

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/press-releases/94/has-fox-news-excluded-ron-paul

Thank you, just jumped on the forum and hadn't seen it in the deluge of posts about this..

RonPaulCult
12-28-2007, 11:46 PM
Those of you that watch FNC please try and remember what ads you always see on the channel. Name the companies and I'll look up their contact info.

t3rmin
12-28-2007, 11:49 PM
I agree, this is the best way to influence them. What they care about most is their bottom line.

RonPaulCult
12-29-2007, 12:07 AM
bump

Duckman
12-29-2007, 01:03 AM
BOYCOTT THEM ALL and on top of that, send a letter to these companies explaining why you have stopped buying their products.

If any of these sponsors get a flood of letters, they will yank their sponsorship. That's the quickest way to get faux news OFF THE AIR.

Ann Kobialka
12-29-2007, 01:08 AM
I'm in, and to think I thought I was getting a letter writing break. LOL Well time for some letters to sposors.

MsDoodahs
12-29-2007, 01:32 AM

This isn't solely about the exclusion of Dr. Paul; that's just the straw that broke the camel's back. :)

RonPaulCult
12-29-2007, 10:04 AM
Anybody have any more sponsers to contact?

shadow26
12-29-2007, 10:07 AM
That's a good idea but I say let's hit everybody we can HARD.

We're big enough to do it

Businesses in your OWN neighborhood are FAR MORE likely to listen to your grievances than the nationals...cocentrate your efforts there.

Cap
12-29-2007, 10:13 AM
I just spent the better part of 2 hours e-mailing all the sposors about this outrage. I told them that I will boycott their products/services and will shout from the rooftops their sponsorship ties.