PDA

View Full Version : Fox News Timed This Perefectly

Chester Copperpot
12-28-2007, 10:40 PM
They did this on a Friday after 5pm so nobody would have to bother with all us ron paulers..

they are hoping that by Monday we will let up and everything will blow over..

Now that i think about it.. we should probably attack real strong on monday..

any ideas?

Devil_rules_in_extremes
12-28-2007, 10:42 PM
I'm making my calls to the Fox Network, and NH GOP on Monday. I know during the weekend, more information will arise, and I will be able to appropriately address my concerns with Fox and NH GOP.

mathamagician
12-28-2007, 10:42 PM
Bravo Fox, Way to regalvanize the Paulites and get Paul all over the news again.

Bern
12-28-2007, 10:44 PM
Please leave the NH GOP alone (http://www.dailypaul.com/node/17884)

Chester Copperpot
12-28-2007, 10:45 PM
I'm making my calls to the Fox Network, and NH GOP on Monday. I know during the weekend, more information will arise, and I will be able to appropriately address my concerns with Fox and NH GOP.

Yeah I sent out an email and left one voice message with their sen. producer.. But im going to wait thru the weekend and see what else transpires.

But we donthave much time Monday will be the 31st, they could even have half a day or something.. Tuesday 1st, is a holiday so we're left with Wednesday the 2nd before they REALLY have to deal with us...

Way to go FOX, but the RP revolution anger can certainly survive a few days..

We have become the symbol for righteous might in America.

shadow26
12-28-2007, 10:45 PM
They did this on a Friday after 5pm so nobody would have to bother with all us ron paulers..

any ideas?

In the interim; we can inform the nation about FNC's corruption and attempted manipulation of an American election by calling C-SPAN bright and early in the morning. Spread the word...

imbrians89
12-28-2007, 10:46 PM
Please leave the NH GOP alone (http://www.dailypaul.com/node/17884)
Stop fucking spewing information. It is OFFICIAL. READ my fucking thread, stop drawing people down. Its on the OFFICIAL website for god sake..
WWW.RONPAUL2008.COM

me3
12-28-2007, 10:47 PM
Stop fucking spewing information. It is OFFICIAL. READ my fucking thread, stop drawing people down. Its on the OFFICIAL website for god sake..
WWW.RONPAUL2008.COM
Stop being an imbecile.

Attacking the party we are trying to win is stupid. Use your brain.

imbrians89
12-28-2007, 10:50 PM
Stop being an imbecile.

Attacking the party we are trying to win is stupid. Use your brain.
We are not relying on Neo Con Republicans to win this election. I'm no republican and chances are neither are you and if you are your a TRUE Republican which is a republican brand that dosen't exist anymore except in the essence of Ron Paul. By allowing Paul into this debate were not trying to get NEO CONS with a change of heart. Were trying to get Democrats that are tired of there party, Independents, And DISENFRANCHISED REPUBLICANS. I could give a rats ass about the next Neo Con Convention that comes to mind. We ARE diffrent from them and I have no problem taking the "Establishment" of lies and deception along with fox news.

Ronin
12-28-2007, 10:51 PM
Is it just me or are all the people new to the forums the ones calling for all this outrage?

Bern
12-28-2007, 10:53 PM
WWW.RONPAUL2008.COM

First of all, please take a deep breath and count to 10. In with the good air, out with the bad air...

I'm not "drawing people down". I'm merely pointing out that the campaign has requested Paulites to stop crashing the NH GOP server and phones.

It is apparently an issue with FOX news and they are working to resolve it (yes, I have read the official press release (http://www.ronpaul2008.com/press-releases/94/has-fox-news-excluded-ron-paul)).

I have read unofficial reports that Guiliani's camp didn't even know they were invited until they read the media reports. This could very well be a case of a colossal fuck up in communication on the part of FOX news.

me3
12-28-2007, 10:57 PM
Is it just me or are all the people new to the forums the ones calling for all this outrage?
Yes. It's like they haven't observed the last 6 months of the campaign.

FreedomLover
12-28-2007, 11:07 PM
We are not relying on Neo Con Republicans to win this election. I'm no republican and chances are neither are you and if you are your a TRUE Republican which is a republican brand that dosen't exist anymore except in the essence of Ron Paul. By allowing Paul into this debate were not trying to get NEO CONS with a change of heart. Were trying to get Democrats that are tired of there party, Independents, And DISENFRANCHISED REPUBLICANS. I could give a rats ass about the next Neo Con Convention that comes to mind. We ARE diffrent from them and I have no problem taking the "Establishment" of lies and deception along with fox news.

Even disenfranchised republicans get tired of all the vitriol and immaturity that gets directed towards desk clerks at GOP HQ, most of the 'NEOCONS!' at NH GOP are just regular people like you or me. I remember when people wanted to sue the Iowa GOP because they didn't like the fact that RP got 5th place.

Even the campaign says that
Many supporters of Dr. Paul's have asked whether he has been excluded from the candidates forum to be broadcast by Fox News on January 6, 2008 in New Hampshire. We're working to learn the answer

So let's grow up.

FreedomLover
12-28-2007, 11:08 PM
Yes. It's like they haven't observed the last 6 months of the campaign.

A passionate following is a double-edged sword.

james1844
12-28-2007, 11:14 PM
I would encourage the members of the board to politely but firmly make their views to FOX news and the New Hampshire GOP known.

Devil_rules_in_extremes
12-28-2007, 11:17 PM
First of all, please take a deep breath and count to 10. In with the good air, out with the bad air...

I'm not "drawing people down". I'm merely pointing out that the campaign has requested Paulites to stop crashing the NH GOP server and phones.

It is apparently an issue with FOX news and they are working to resolve it (yes, I have read the official press release (http://www.ronpaul2008.com/press-releases/94/has-fox-news-excluded-ron-paul)).

I have read unofficial reports that Guiliani's camp didn't even know they were invited until they read the media reports. This could very well be a case of a colossal fuck up in communication on the part of FOX news.

That's why I said I will wait till Monday to make my calls.

Molly1
12-28-2007, 11:17 PM
Yes, that must be it. FOX just forgot. They are just getting a little senile over there. They just need a reminder about who is running in this campaign.

All will be well on Monday.

The Only Woj
12-28-2007, 11:20 PM
I politely encourange everyone to do NOTHING until we have an absolute 'yes' or 'no' on this issue. Pissing people off or making demands isn't going to do any good if things are still in limbo.

And honestly, the BEST thing that could happen is he is excluded. I'd be HAPPY. Because that will be worth far more than the four minutes of talk time he'll have where he'll get asked the same stupid questions he's been asked in every other debate.

Sandra
12-28-2007, 11:22 PM
This forum regularly bans posters spewing destruction and hate so tone it down a bit.

derekjohnson
12-28-2007, 11:28 PM
Monday is a holiday for most. Wednesday is going to be the first day that people will be back to work.

fortilite
12-28-2007, 11:29 PM
Leave the NH GOP alone. They had nothing to do with this. Fox news did it.

# Bill O'Reilly, O'Reilly Factor Host : Phone: 212-301-3320; Email:
bill.oreilly@foxnews.com
# Brian Knoblock, International Editor : Phone: 212-301-5486; Email:
brian.knoblock@foxnews.com
# Brit Hume, Managing Editor : Phone: 202-824-6470; Fax: 202-824-6426
# David Asman, Fox News Host : Phone: 212-301-3944; Email:
david.asman@foxnews.com
# Ian Rae, Exec. VP News : Phone: 212-301-8552; Email: ian.rae@foxnews.com
# Jane Skinner, News Anchor : Phone: 212-301-5023; Email:
jane.skinner@foxnews.com
# John Moody, Sen VP News : Phone: 212-301-8560; Email: john.moody@foxnews.com
# Justin Schmidt, Chicago Bureau Chief : Phone: 312-494-0428; Fax: 312-494-0445
# Kathy Ardleigh, Sen. Politics Producer : Phone: 212-301-3186; Email:
kathy.ardleigh@foxnews.com
# Ken LaCorte, Los Angeles Bureau Chief : Phone: 310-571-2000; Fax: 310-571-2009
# Kim Schiller Hume, Wash DC Bureau Chief : Phone: 202-824-6389; Fax:
202-824-6426
# Shepard Smith, Fox Report Host : Phone: 212-301-3711; Email:
shepard.smith@foxnews.com
# Thom Bird, Fox News Sen. Producer : Phone: 212-301-3250; Email:
thom.bird@foxnews.com
# Todd Ciganek, National News Editor : Fax: 212-301-3352; Email:
todd.ciganek@foxnews.com

'bill.oreilly@foxnews.com'; 'Brit.Hume@foxnews.com'; 'david.asman@foxnews.com'; 'foxnewsonline@foxnews.com'; 'yourcomments@foxnews.com'; 'jane.skinner@foxnews.com'; 'john.moody@foxnews.com'; 'viewerservices@foxnews.com'; 'kathy.ardleigh@foxnews.com'; 'shepard.smith@foxnews.com'; 'thom.bird@foxnews.com'; 'todd.ciganek@foxnews.com'

Comments@foxnews.com, AmericasNewsroom@foxnews.com,
Beltway@foxnews.com, Myword@foxnews.com,
Bigstory-weekend@foxnews.com, Bullsandbears@foxnews.com,
Cash@foxnews.com, Cavuto@foxnews.com,
Fncimag@foxnews.com, Forbes@foxnews.com,
Friends@foxnews.com, Feedback@foxnews.com,
Jamie@foxnews.com, Fncspecials@foxnews.com,
FNS@foxnews.com, Newswatch@foxnews.com,
Foxreport@foxnews.com, Atlarge@foxnews.com,
Hannityandcolmes@foxnews.com, Heartland@foxnews.com,
JER@foxnews.com, Lineup@foxnews.com,
Martha@foxnews.com, Ontherecord@foxnews.com,
Oreilly@foxnews.com, Redeye@foxnews.com,
Special@foxnews.com, Studiob@foxnews.com,
Cavuto@foxnews.com, Hemmer@foxnews.com,
colonelscorner@foxnews.com, Fatherjonathan@foxnews.com,
Drmanny@foxnews.com, Lisonlaw@foxnews.com,
Housecall@foxnews.com

Dave Pedersen
12-28-2007, 11:38 PM
Why do people still care about the msm? They are our enemy and will continue to be our enemy. The more blatant and obvious their actions are the better it is for us and the easier it is for the people of America to recognize the truth. Let them ignore us. By doing so they continue to erode their credibility with more and more voters. Have faith in the people to see the truth about the msm.

We should be quietly cheering every such decision.

ladyliberty
12-28-2007, 11:46 PM
http://tanadland.com/news/data/upimages/mudock.jpg

SWPitcher42
12-28-2007, 11:49 PM
I politely encourange everyone to do NOTHING until we have an absolute 'yes' or 'no' on this issue. Pissing people off or making demands isn't going to do any good if things are still in limbo.

And honestly, the BEST thing that could happen is he is excluded. I'd be HAPPY. Because that will be worth far more than the four minutes of talk time he'll have where he'll get asked the same stupid questions he's been asked in every other debate.

+1.

Ronin
12-29-2007, 12:12 AM
If anyone made the call it was Murdoch. The rest of them are just his little bitches. Protesting to them will accomplish NOTHING. Go watch OUTFOXED.

therealjjj77
12-29-2007, 12:22 AM
Try and save this energy and let's first win the Iowa caucus and New Hampshire primary. We have something in the works that will free the press from this present corruption it faces. This will undercut them where it counts: the almighty dollar. Just be patient and it will be more than worth the wait. Fox and CNN will have their just dues.

fuzzybekool
12-29-2007, 12:41 AM
I believe the time for being nice is over. Some of you people fail to realize that New Hampshire is make or break time for Dr. Ron Paul and this movement. FOX News knows this and they will exclude him until you are blue in the face. The Democrats have been advocating boycotting FOX News sponsors for years. Has it done anything ?

FOX News could care less about us flooding them with faxes and phone calls or emails. They are the ENEMY people. You think they want to be nice to Ron Paul or this movement ? Please wake up. Watch some Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. videos on YouTube and let us utilize the greatest weapon we have in our arsenal, WE THE PEOPLE !

Peaceful, non-violent, large scale protest marches is our ultimate weapon. This will pitt one news organization against the other. This will fracture the resolve of the MSM. This will show AMERICA it is ok to come out of hiding. The message sent is simply this: We are here, and we are not going away.

I do not think what I am advocating is radical or out of the realm of possibility. FOX NEWS is testing the movement's heartbeat. They are trying to find our weakness. They want to know how far they can string us along. They are deceitful vagabonds to this great Republic.

I urge my fellow patriots to make a stand. It is now or never. I don't want to be here telling my grandchildren years from now that I am sorry I was a coward. I am sorry I did not stand up to the MSM and defend my country. I am sorry I shed tears instead of sweat and blood.

Hello ? Is anyone out there ?

Ronin
12-29-2007, 12:48 AM
Try and save this energy and let's first win the Iowa caucus and New Hampshire primary. We have something in the works that will free the press from this present corruption it faces. This will undercut them where it counts: the almighty dollar. Just be patient and it will be more than worth the wait. Fox and CNN will have their just dues.

Referring to this:?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=58340

D B Branyers
12-29-2007, 01:19 AM
I believe the time for being nice is over. Some of you people fail to realize that New Hampshire is make or break time for Dr. Ron Paul and this movement. FOX News knows this and they will exclude him until you are blue in the face. The Democrats have been advocating boycotting FOX News sponsors for years. Has it done anything ?

FOX News could care less about us flooding them with faxes and phone calls or emails. They are the ENEMY people. You think they want to be nice to Ron Paul or this movement ? Please wake up. Watch some Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. videos on YouTube and let us utilize the greatest weapon we have in our arsenal, WE THE PEOPLE !

Peaceful, non-violent, large scale protest marches is our ultimate weapon. This will pitt one news organization against the other. This will fracture the resolve of the MSM. This will show AMERICA it is ok to come out of hiding. The message sent is simply this: We are here, and we are not going away.

I do not think what I am advocating is radical or out of the realm of possibility. FOX NEWS is testing the movement's heartbeat. They are trying to find our weakness. They want to know how far they can string us along. They are deceitful vagabonds to this great Republic.

I urge my fellow patriots to make a stand. It is now or never. I don't want to be here telling my grandchildren years from now that I am sorry I was a coward. I am sorry I did not stand up to the MSM and defend my country. I am sorry I shed tears instead of sweat and blood.

Hello ? Is anyone out there ?

This is good energy, but I think it is important that we keep our cool in the face of the media. If we can contradict them with 2nd or 3rd in IA and NH, the MSM will have no choice but to start focusing on RP. The rest will write itself.

dvictr
12-29-2007, 01:21 AM
“Given Ron Paul’s support in New Hampshire and his recent historic fundraising success, it is outrageous that Dr. Paul would be excluded,” said Ron Paul 2008 campaign chairman Kent Snyder. “Dr. Paul has consistently polled higher in New Hampshire than some of the other candidates who have been invited.”

Thanehand
12-29-2007, 01:32 AM

How would you feel if you discovered, less than a few weeks before the stage was beginning to be set for November, that you'd been lied to and manipulated by the media for so long, only to realize it when it may seem that it's too late?

D B Branyers
12-29-2007, 01:33 AM

Wisely spoken. I sincerely believe these networks will shoot themselves in the feet.

RonPaulNLiveFree
12-29-2007, 02:15 AM
while i agree that we shouldn't act barbaric, and create a bad image for Ron Paul or his supporters, I also think it's naive to simply have a zen attitude of lets just everyone calm down and think this through.

if we don't raise our voice, we won't be heard, and neither will any other american that still hasn't heard Ron Paul's message of hope and freedom.

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 02:19 AM
No, the ones new to the forum are the ones saying how we should sit by and do nothing.

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 02:20 AM
The time for *peaceful*, *lawful*, and *non-violent* ACTION is RIGHT NOW!

We have watched for months as Ron Paul is largely ignored, unfairly criticized, mocked, and marginalized by Fox News and the "mainstream" media. While this has been taking place we have also been able to watch as these same organizations "anoint" other candidates such as Huckabee who have very little or no grassroots support and have raised less money. It's obvious the media is trying to determine the outcome of this election by giving certain neo-con candidates attention they do not deserve and marginalizing freedom loving candidates like Ron Paul.

Recently we have learned that Fox News has excluded Ron Paul from the "forum" to be broadcast by Fox News on January 6, 2007. If we want to get him included in this forum we need to take peaceful, lawful, and non-violent action starting right now! We do NOT have a single day to spare. To be blunt, every single day is valuable if we are going to get Ron Paul into this forum!

1) We need to spread the word about this exclusion all across the internet. Everysingle Ron Paul supporter needs to be alerted immediately so they can join us in this effort! For example, we need to tell our friends on Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and Youtube! Also, we need to send a message to all of our Meet Up groups!

2) We need to fax, email, and call every single person at Faux News and other media organizations to tell them about our outrage! The messages should be non-violent and peaceful, but we need to make it clear that we are TICKED OFF and we are NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS!

3) We need to go on every radio show, every internet broadcast, and every call in TV program and let everyone know about this outrage!

Unlike what some suspicious people are saying the time for action is NOW. The fact is that we don't have time to wait and see what happens, to get every tiny piece of information about why they decided Ron Paul was not worthy of being in the debate, and to find out what the "official" campaign is going to do. If we want Ron Paul in this debate we cannot wait one single day and not one single hour!

The FACT is that the mainstream media as a whole (there are exceptions) absolutely HATE and DESPISE Ron Paul. Why? Because he opposes big government, opposes globalism, opposes the Federal Reserve, opposes the aggressive foreign policy that is making many people billions of dollars, and opposes the suppression of our rights and freedoms!

Anyone who claims that the media would NOT try and exclude Ron Paul from a debate/forum is deluded, because they would do so in a heart beat! Will they succeed? That is up to us! But they certainly would TRY! Look at what they have done so far!

To be blunt, they don't want Ron Paul's message of freedom, small government, and non-interventionism being expressed to the entire world in the FINAL forum of Republican candidates before the first primary!

Now is the time to take action! The media has suppressed Ron Paul's message for too long. We have endured being linked to terrorism, being called "fringe", and marginalized for months. Lets let them know we are NOT going to take it anymore by taking peaceful and non-violent action RIGHT NOW!

Also, there are a few people trying to scare us into NOT taking *peaceful* action and encouraging others to do the same by saying that doing so will cause someone to do something violent that would ruin the campaign. The fact of the matter is as long as we advocate only PEACEFUL and NON-VIOLENT action we cannot concern ourselves with what some lone NUTCASE might, possibly, or *maybe* by some tiny chance end up doing. If we want the media to stop marginalizing Ron Paul we need to take action NOW and let them know they are NOT going to get by with this any longer! If we don't start taking action now by GETTING RON PAUL INTO THIS DEBATE then we might as well all go home and give up!

I urge all of you to stand up for Ron Paul, liberty, and freedom by taking action right now! The tools to do so are all over this forum. There are phone numbers, fax numbers, and email addresses of everyone at Faux News. Additionally, we need to all start contacting everyone we know right now and have them join us in this effort!

Do you want Ron Paul to win? Then the time for action is NOW!

BeFranklin
12-29-2007, 02:20 AM
The timing is more timed to get supporters to concentrate on the wrong
thing. Like Iowa or this story:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=67469
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=67313

Paulitician
12-29-2007, 02:22 AM
Fox News didn't time anything perfectly. This has been rumored for like 3 days. Seriously guys, please use your brains before saying factually incorrect things. And stop being so paranoid.

Just Come Home
12-29-2007, 04:01 AM
Whatever happens, it happens for a reason. Providence is with us.

Live_Free_Or_Die
12-29-2007, 04:11 AM
nt

Paulbot_9876
12-29-2007, 04:12 AM

any ideas?

but their fax and answering machines still work....

Ara825
12-29-2007, 04:18 AM
I implore you, my fellow Ron Paul supporters, please do not flood the NH GOP with emails and phone calls. They didn't do this, Fox did it. Leave the NH GOP alone to do their job, PLEASE

pacelli
12-29-2007, 04:30 AM

any ideas?

The late night calls and emails will be repeated all day, evening, and night on Monday. Leave the NH GOP alone, this is Fox News' call.

free.alive
12-29-2007, 04:44 AM
The NH GOP has nothing to do with this. Stop encouraging people to start fucking things up!!

free.alive
12-29-2007, 05:24 AM
protests large enough at all Fox syndicated stations which prevent reporters and crews from leaving the buildings. What happens if they can't go out and cover the news?

Kingfisher
12-29-2007, 06:22 AM
The only sane way to protest a televised show is through the sponsers. Write them. Call them. Email them.

ronpaulfan
12-29-2007, 06:33 AM

It wasn't Fox. We knew about this since Thursday. It was all the TROLLS telling us to "wait and see" until being given official word from the campaign who were SLOW getting the word out.

The Good Doctor
12-29-2007, 11:36 AM
Every time they marginalize us or Dr. Paul it only reinforces why we are supporting him. They just don't get it.

Bravo Fox, Way to regalvanize the Paulites and get Paul all over the news again.

wgadget
12-29-2007, 11:37 AM
So far I've received two automated replies from Fox News execs that say they're out of the office until Jan 2...

davver
12-29-2007, 11:39 AM
You need to physically go to NH and rally.

SteveMartin
12-29-2007, 11:47 AM
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/487443841

OceanMachine7
12-29-2007, 12:08 PM
So far I've received two automated replies from Fox News execs that say they're out of the office until Jan 2...

I guarantee they have Blackberry's and/or home access.

davidhperry
12-29-2007, 12:11 PM

There are a few older folks but I notice that trend as well.

mconder
12-29-2007, 12:18 PM

I'm calling for all this outrage and more! This is supposed to be a government of the people and it has been completely co-opted. I would love nothing more than Ron Paul supporters plan something of historic proportions as a response to this! The time for NICE is OVER!!!!