PDA

View Full Version : Paul HAS been EXCLUDED FROM FOX DEBATE.

imbrians89
12-28-2007, 10:26 PM
IT IS OFFICIAL fox HAS excluded Ron Paul from the DEBATE. It IS time for WAR. Make the VIDEOS make those calls Send those emails. THIS MEANS WAR. Let me make it very clear that it IS official and war has been DECLARED.
Heres the CONTACT INFO thanks.

Fox News Channel
1211 Ave. of the Americas
New York, NY 10036
Phone: (212) 301-3000
Fax: (212) 301-4229
comments@foxnews.com

Adamsa
12-28-2007, 10:29 PM
Strange, but annoying if true. It'll be especially funny if Ron comes in 3rd in Iowa, above all but two of the candidates invited.

Gordon
12-28-2007, 10:29 PM
IT IS OFFICIAL fox HAS excluded Ron Paul from the DEBATE. It IS time for WAR. Make the VIDEOS make those calls Send those emails. THIS MEANS WAR. Let me make it very clear that it IS official and war has been DECLARED.

Fox News Channel
New York, NY 10036
comments@foxnews.com

WOT = Waste of time

Email msnbc instead and ask them to have Ron and Duncan hunter on.

Either way I think we have the most active people and will be out en mass to vote.

bgky4paul
12-28-2007, 10:32 PM
They are going to look very silly after Dr. Paul finishes top three in Iowa.

What's the plan? Rally across the street from the forum site? Advertiser boycott? Massive phone call and e-mail campaign?

Maybe us ignoring them is the best strategy. Fox knows exactly what they are doing and they are prepared for it. I say Ron should run an ad in NH blasting this decision, maybe put up a few billboards, too.

PaleoForPaul
12-28-2007, 10:33 PM
Strange, but annoying if true. It'll be especially funny if Ron comes in 3rd in Iowa, above all but two of the candidates invited.

Even if he doesn't come in 3rd, he will place higher than one of the candidates invited to the NH debate.

He will be #1 in 4th quarter fund raising. They know this. They know it's people driven.

He is polling better in NH than IA. They know this too.

How can they possibly rationalize excluding Paul? National polls? They mean nothing at this point other than a popularity contest, any honest political analyst will tell you that. the only polls that are somewhat legit are in IA and NH, because the candidates have not been campaigning on the national stage.

In NH and IA Paul is beating or tied with at least one of the candidates that were invited in both states.

There is no justification for excluding him at this point. The only reason is bias.

xexkxex
12-28-2007, 10:34 PM
Let the campaign handle this for now. ;)

We will be called in if things do not get settled.

imbrians89
12-28-2007, 10:35 PM
Massive Email - Phone Call Campaign Go Go Go.

Cigaboo
They probably automatically delete emails with the words "Ron Paul" in the subject or body, but it's worth a shot anyhow.

Cassie Neilson
Is this breaking news? I would love to be involved in a mass emailing to FOX or their sponsors. Perhaps someone would like to organize something.

imbrians89
12-28-2007, 10:36 PM
No Call Calling Is More Effective They Cant Mass Delete Phone Calls If We Flood There Hotline This Will Really Get There Attention. Mass Emailing Helps To But Calling Is The Best Option. Call As Much As You Can Thanks.

imbrians89
12-28-2007, 10:37 PM
Is this breaking news? I would love to be involved in a mass emailing to FOX or their sponsors. Perhaps someone would like to organize something.

http://www.centredaily.com/business/story/301497.html

Dan.
12-28-2007, 10:38 PM
Email sent.

Gordon
12-28-2007, 10:41 PM
If you're going to call, at least record it and youtube it, so we can hear what's said back.

james1844
12-28-2007, 10:50 PM
emailed.

davver
12-28-2007, 10:59 PM
I suggest going to NH physically and joining what I no doubt belief will be a Ron Paul rally outside the debate location.

mkrfctr
12-28-2007, 11:02 PM
http://www.dailypaul.com/node/17884

URGENT - OFFICIAL WORD - PLEASE CEASE AND DESIST!
Posted December 28th, 2007 by Jane Aitken
in * Urgent message

URGENT MESSAGE FROM THE OFFICIAL CAMPAIGN: PLEASE STOP TYING UP THE NH GOP OFFICE WITH YOUR COMPLAINT CALLS.

I just spoke to KENT SNYDER the Campaign's CHAIRMAN, and top person in Virginia, on the phone.

He said I was CORRECT. HE HIMSELF does not know if FOX or anyone has excluded Ron, if they at HQ have just not answered the invitiation yet, or if they've even seen it. (Didn't I tell you Rudy's people said they hadn't yet known about it? So how could AP have printed the list of accepted invites?)

The AP article DID NOT SAY IN THEIR PIECE ANYTHING about 'excluding' anyone, but two bloggers on the web interpreted it that way. These two bloggers were not our friends and simply wished it were so, and thus wrote that 'opinion' based on the AP article that listed who WAS coming.

Also, if any of you got email from a "John Swallow", he is a volunteer and was likely repeating what he'd also read on the internet. HE DID NOT GET THAT FROM OFFICIAL - not Kent, Lew or anyone. Did it say anything about 'staffer X just told me' or the like? NO. It was a poorly written and very unprofessional email by the way, and offered NOTHING to substantiate his claim. It even said it was UNOFFICIAL at the bottom!

Kent called me and stated to me on the phone just now that when this is sorted out he will issue a PRESS RELEASE on the OFFICIAL website and he will then direct you to the proper people for your complaints.

Fergus Cullen would never do something like this so to assume it and start bombarding him is foolish. Yet I saw people make posts that said 'Fergus Cullen from the NH GOP is responsible' and in another post, 'FOX News is responsible' when neither writer had any proof that either claim was true!!!

So bottom line is, Kent said I was correct, they DON'T know what is going on if anything, so, until they find out and post, PLEASE TELL EVERYONE TO STOP CALLING OR EMAILING NH GOP!

- Jane

Molly1
12-28-2007, 11:06 PM
WOT = Waste of time

Email msnbc instead and ask them to have Ron and Duncan hunter on.

Either way I think we have the most active people and will be out en mass to vote.

Excellent idea, especially since I am boycotting FOX. I can watch msnbc instead.

Email Tucker.

What does campaign headquarters say?

It would be great if they were on msnbc at competing times and nobody watched FOX rofl.

dawnbt
12-28-2007, 11:07 PM
http://www.centredaily.com/business/story/301497.html

It is also on ronpaul2008.com!

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/press-releases/94/has-fox-news-excluded-ron-paul

noztnac
12-28-2007, 11:08 PM
They probably automatically delete emails with the words "Ron Paul" in the subject or body, but it's worth a shot anyhow.

Don't put Ron Paul in the subject or body.

Just say,

It has come to my attention that you will be excluding candidates from your presidential debates. If you go ahead with this outrageous decision I will never watch Fox Television again and will make it a point to boycott advertisers of your network.

dawnbt
12-28-2007, 11:08 PM
http://www.dailypaul.com/node/17884

URGENT - OFFICIAL WORD - PLEASE CEASE AND DESIST!
Posted December 28th, 2007 by Jane Aitken
in * Urgent message

URGENT MESSAGE FROM THE OFFICIAL CAMPAIGN: PLEASE STOP TYING UP THE NH GOP OFFICE WITH YOUR COMPLAINT CALLS.

I just spoke to KENT SNYDER the Campaign's CHAIRMAN, and top person in Virginia, on the phone.

He said I was CORRECT. HE HIMSELF does not know if FOX or anyone has excluded Ron, if they at HQ have just not answered the invitiation yet, or if they've even seen it. (Didn't I tell you Rudy's people said they hadn't yet known about it? So how could AP have printed the list of accepted invites?)

The AP article DID NOT SAY IN THEIR PIECE ANYTHING about 'excluding' anyone, but two bloggers on the web interpreted it that way. These two bloggers were not our friends and simply wished it were so, and thus wrote that 'opinion' based on the AP article that listed who WAS coming.

Also, if any of you got email from a "John Swallow", he is a volunteer and was likely repeating what he'd also read on the internet. HE DID NOT GET THAT FROM OFFICIAL - not Kent, Lew or anyone. Did it say anything about 'staffer X just told me' or the like? NO. It was a poorly written and very unprofessional email by the way, and offered NOTHING to substantiate his claim. It even said it was UNOFFICIAL at the bottom!

Kent called me and stated to me on the phone just now that when this is sorted out he will issue a PRESS RELEASE on the OFFICIAL website and he will then direct you to the proper people for your complaints.

Fergus Cullen would never do something like this so to assume it and start bombarding him is foolish. Yet I saw people make posts that said 'Fergus Cullen from the NH GOP is responsible' and in another post, 'FOX News is responsible' when neither writer had any proof that either claim was true!!!

So bottom line is, Kent said I was correct, they DON'T know what is going on if anything, so, until they find out and post, PLEASE TELL EVERYONE TO STOP CALLING OR EMAILING NH GOP!

- Jane

If they don't know...why is it posted on ronpaul2008.com???

Molly1
12-28-2007, 11:11 PM
Actually, this is a good test of the other candidates.

Let's see if the 'Christian' refuses to enter into a debate where a viable candidate is excluded.

ZandarKoad
12-28-2007, 11:12 PM
If they don't know...why is it posted on ronpaul2008.com???

My question exactly. HOWEVER, do NOT begin the email/phone attack until more information is forthcoming! Just CHILL OUT, and WAIT for a bit... If you MUST contact them, make sure you are as GENTLE AS POSSIBLE and don't stick your foot in your mouth...

Cinci4RP
12-28-2007, 11:16 PM
[QUOTE=imbrians89;737929] THIS MEANS WAR. Let me make it very clear that it IS official and war has been DECLARED.
QUOTE]

No declaration from Congress = no war

jorlowitz
12-28-2007, 11:38 PM
I think their argument will be simple: his national polling average is <5%. Realclearpolitics has him between 4 and 4.6. Pollster the same. They'll make it a straight-up and down polling issue.

Ann Kobialka
12-29-2007, 12:47 AM
E mail I sent
Your exclusion of Dr. Ron Paul on January 6th.
I wish I could say I am amazed but I am not. I have already stopped watching your lies but now it is time to step it up a notch. I am actively organizing with other outraged American voters to notify your sponsors in mass that we will be boycotting thier products. Ann

dvictr
12-29-2007, 01:19 AM
it is ridiculous that ron paul who is polling higher than thompson in NH is excluded...how does fox news justify this...

the casual romney/guliani/mccain supporter will not vote in these primaries... but all registered ron paul supporters will make it a point to go out and vote.. i have a strong belief that the numbers will be suprisingly in our favor

Patrick J Leary
12-29-2007, 01:41 AM
Let them know what is happening in the former Land of the Free. As Shakespeare noted, "Something is rotten in Denmark." Indeed, something is rotten with America's national press -- our Consitutional watch dog has become a lap dog. This is not just dangerous for the United States, this is dangerous for the world. We must use the light of the world's press to expose bare this pathology. Call, e-mail CBN, BBC nad other major sources.

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 02:07 AM

Fox News Channel
New York, NY 10036
comments@foxnews.com

This IS War!

Dear Fox News,

It has came to my attention that you have decided to exclude Ron Paul from your "forum" of Republican candidates to be broadcast on January 6, 2007. This is completely unacceptable and demonstrates that you are actively trying to control the outcome of this election. By excluding a candidate with a constantly growing support base, that has almost certainly raised more money than any other candidate this quarter, has had tens of thousands of new contributors in the past month, and on Dec. 16th broke the one day fund raising record demonstrates that you have an agenda to marginalize anyone who dares challenge the authority of the neo-conservatives who have taken over the Republican Party.

By excluding Ron Paul from this debate it is now crystal clear that the message of reducing the size of government, getting it out of our lives, and restoring our rights and freedoms is one that you do not want people to hear! However, this is the message that a LARGE segment of the AMERICAN PEOPLE deeply desire to hear! This has been proven by Ron Paul's extraordinary support base of people who care about freedom, respect the constitution, and desire for politicians to end wars instead of starting them. Countless citizens across the USA are extremely angry about the soaring national debt, the endless printing of money that leads to inflation, and the constant erosion of our freedoms and privacy. These true patriots have demonstrated their support of Ron Paul with their hard earned dollars. It is truly revolting and sickening that the network that claims to be "Fair and Balanced" has disenfranchised these individuals from having their preferred candidate participate in this forum!

The supporters of Ron Paul are peaceful, non-violent, and law abiding. They desire to live peacefully with their fellow man and respect the rights of others. However, when they see injustice occurring (such as a corporation or network attempting to control the outcome of an election) they will peacefully use their first amendment right to speak up boldly and loudly. I urge you to please allow Ron Paul to participate in this upcoming forum of Republican candidates. There is zero reason to exclude him and every reason to include him! He has a growing campaign, supporters across the nation, and has a huge chest of funds to support his campaign! However, if you do not include him in this upcoming forum you can expect the supporters of Ron Paul to continue speaking up peacefully, boldly, and loudly about your unfair decision. This message will only be one of tens of thousands of additional messages from concerned citizens across the nation.

We know what your network is up to by excluding Ron Paul. Until you include him in this forum we will use our first amendment rights to proclaim far and wide (in a peaceful, non-violent, and completely law abiding manner)...

"WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"

Sincerely,
(Insert name here.)

xavean
12-29-2007, 02:32 AM
I called and left a message on their customer service hotline. It's a lot faster than e-mailing and much more effective. I suggest people do this instead.

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 03:08 AM
Lets keep contacting Fox News and let them know we demand Ron Paul be included in this forum!