PDA

View Full Version : RP supporters bashed on Hannity Radio show.

dshields
12-28-2007, 10:20 PM
I am not sure who the personality was that was filling in on the Hannity show today but Ron Paul supporters were called robots and likened to "MoveOn.Org" types.

I guess I should be encouraged since we are being attacked since it would signify they see us as a threat.

Did anyone else here this today around the 4:15pm EST time frame?

Dave

AlexAmore
12-28-2007, 10:24 PM
Yeah, we're the robots...not the the proudly self-described "Hannitized" listeners and followers.

Give me liberty
12-28-2007, 10:26 PM
And what do i think of Hannity?

well hes a good brainwasher, his Great american Hannity followers are complete nuts, dont they have even a single brain? there view of the world is out of touch with realism.

patriotcalendar
12-28-2007, 10:35 PM
That's just ludicrous!

Look who was staffing Fred Thompson's campaign booth at the Texas Straw Poll...

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1146/1319904363_659bc29894.jpg

I mean.. SERIOUSLY!

xexkxex
12-28-2007, 10:35 PM
^^^lol

dshields
12-28-2007, 10:37 PM
And what do i think of Hannity?

well hes a good brainwasher, his Great american Hannity followers are complete nuts, dont they have even a single brain? there view of the world is out of touch with realism.

You know, I use to listen to Hannity quite a bit in my neo-con days and I have to admit I liked listening to him because he simply reinforced what I thought was right at the time. NOW, I listen to him and I realize how totally idiotic his positions are and really how small minded he is.

I still listen to Boortz, and Hannity from time to time mostly to hear what they are talking about. They are "opinion shows" so I guess I can't fault them for their beliefs but good gravy it doesn't help keep the vomit it down sometimes.

What gets be the most is when they say something totally inaccurate about our movement and get away with it. The Irony is they probably heard it from a biased media source, the same sources they are always complaining about being biased! The Irony is CRAZY!

Oh well, like I said, the attacks are good, they feel threatened.

Dave

PaleoForPaul
12-28-2007, 10:40 PM
Ron Paul supporters were called robots and likened to "MoveOn.Org" types.

Moveon.org? Meh, maybe for the internet presence.

Robots? Not even close. If anything I see a lot more thought from Ron Paul supporters than I do from the faux conservatives.

It's very easy to sit in front of a TV or Radio and have someone re-enforce your views on the world for you, and make up a way for you to view it.

It's much harder to sit down, read, and critically think about your political viewpoints and the world around you.

It's just more of the same "Pot, Kettle, Black" stuff.

OptionsTrader
12-28-2007, 10:42 PM
dshields,

What does it feel like to listen to him now? It is like listening to a smooth talking conman liar in a courtroom, accusing you of a crime you know you are innocent of?

TheConstitutionLives
12-28-2007, 10:43 PM
The GOP establishment has these phony "conservative" pundits in their pockets. I'd bet a large sum of money that the establishment as sent word to these pundits to rip Paul real good right before the primaries b/c they fear he's gonna screw things up for them. I don't doubt that one bit. That's what's going on. Paul has been hit alot the last week by these idiots.

dshields
12-28-2007, 10:50 PM
Moveon.org? Meh, maybe for the internet presence.

Robots? Not even close. If anything I see a lot more thought from Ron Paul supporters than I do from the faux conservatives.

It's very easy to sit in front of a TV or Radio and have someone re-enforce your views on the world for you, and make up a way for you to view it.

It's much harder to sit down, read, and critically think about your political viewpoints and the world around you.

It's just more of the same "Pot, Kettle, Black" stuff.

Agreed 100 times over. I would encourage ANYONE reading this to start with reading the Constitution and the Federalist Papers. This will give you a GREAT foundation to understand some of the intentions of the Constitution. It will also make you angry on how distorted and far off course we have gone from the original intentions.

Dave

dshields
12-28-2007, 10:56 PM
dshields,

What does it feel like to listen to him now? It is like listening to a smooth talking conman liar in a courtroom, accusing you of a crime you know you are innocent of?

OptionsTrader,

That is exactly what comes to mind. If you take him at face value, we are criminals and "UNPATRIOTIC" for questioning our Foreign Policy at a time of war.

It is TRULY AMAZING how the word PATRIOT has been distorted to mean on who goes along with government without questioning it from the TRUE meaning of one who questions the actions of government with the courage to stand against it. UTTERLY disgusting.

I suppose by feeling the way I do, in Hannity's book I am no better than a terrorist.

We live in troubled times, but times ripe for change none-the-less.

Dave

Shellshock1918
12-28-2007, 10:59 PM
I am not sure who the personality was that was filling in on the Hannity show today but Ron Paul supporters were called robots and likened to "MoveOn.Org" types.

Yea, because the folks at moveon.org really want the departments of education, homeland security, agriculture and commerce abolished. And they are 100% behind free-market capitalism. :rolleyes:

LynnB
12-28-2007, 11:00 PM
Agreed 100 times over. I would encourage ANYONE reading this to start with reading the Constitution and the Federalist Papers. This will give you a GREAT foundation to understand some of the intentions of the Constitution. It will also make you angry on how distorted and far off course we have gone from the original intentions.

Dave

AMEN to this!

Devil_rules_in_extremes
12-28-2007, 11:00 PM
You know, I use to listen to Hannity quite a bit in my neo-con days and I have to admit I liked listening to him because he simply reinforced what I thought was right at the time. NOW, I listen to him and I realize how totally idiotic his positions are and really how small minded he is.

My sentiments exactly on Sean Hannity. I used to take the guy seriously, and listen to his show often, but now I just find him absurd. I've learned Hannity's shtick is to actually divide the American people. He puts a Left Vs. Right, Blue Vs. Red wedge right down the middle of the United States, and totally ignores the real issues of Liberty, Freedom, and true governance.

I also find 85% of Sean Hannity's radio show is about Hillary Klinton. Which makes me very suspicious. Sometimes I think he's being paid by Klinton. Sean Hannity gives her the most air time in all radio. More than Limbaugh, More than Michael Weiner (Savage), More than Glenn sBeck, more than Boortz, more than anybody on Daytime political talk radio. Hannity even talks more about Hillary than that failed left wing radio network scAIR America Radio.

derekjohnson
12-28-2007, 11:05 PM
I heard it too...even more ridiculous was whent he caller called in, he ripped on Paul and Huckabee, but the guest host was quick to defend huckabee and threw tancredo in with Paul as having crazy supporters.

dshields
12-28-2007, 11:06 PM
My sentiments exactly on Sean Hannity. I used to take the guy seriously, and listen to his show often, but now I just find him absurd. I've learned Hannity's shtick is to actually divide the American people. He puts a Left Vs. Right, Blue Vs. Red wedge right down the middle of the United States, and totally ignores the real issues of Liberty, Freedom, and true governance.

I also find 85% of Sean Hannity's radio show is about Hillary Klinton. Which makes me very suspicious. Sometimes I think he's being paid by Klinton. Sean Hannity gives her the most air time in all radio. More than Limbaugh, More than Michael Weiner (Savage), More than Glenn sBeck, more than Boortz, more than anybody on Daytime political talk radio. Hannity even talks more about Hillary than that failed left wing radio network scAIR America Radio.

Facism will come carrying a cross and wrapped in a Flag :D

I think that sums up your point!

Dave

dshields
12-28-2007, 11:07 PM
I heard it too...even more ridiculous was whent he caller called in, he ripped on Paul and Huckabee, but the guest host was quick to defend huckabee and threw tancredo in with Paul as having crazy supporters.

Yes this is exactly what I heard. The caller sounds like the typical "HanniBot"! Hey did I just coin a new phrase or has that been used?

Dave

Mark Rushmore
12-28-2007, 11:08 PM
Stormfront and MoveOn are in bed together (with robots)? Warm up the presses!

videogeek
12-28-2007, 11:18 PM
I think the GOP establishment and neo-cons reaction has more to do with our tactics than our politics. The moveon.org folks are miles away from us on politics, but closer than you realize when it comes to tactics. I really hate to say it, but there ARE Ron Paul supporters out there who can be pretty nasty on blogs and forums. I can only imagine the types of emails someone like Hannity gets. Sure he deserves them no doubt, but venom doesn't do us any more good than it's done the libs over at moveon.

dshields
12-28-2007, 11:21 PM
I think the GOP establishment and neo-cons reaction has more to do with our tactics than our politics. The moveon.org folks are miles away from us on politics, but closer than you realize when it comes to tactics. I really hate to say it, but there ARE Ron Paul supporters out there who can be pretty nasty on blogs and forums. I can only imagine the types of emails someone like Hannity gets. Sure he deserves them no doubt, but venom doesn't do us any more good than it's done the libs over at moveon.

This I do agree with. I have seen some tactics that I would consider questionable and probably detracting from our goals.

Often times I hear or read RP supporters and wish they would remove the emotion from the argument and simply overwhelm them with fact and logical thought.

Dave