PDA

View Full Version : Michael Reagan claims RP supporters with pirate hats

wgadget
12-28-2007, 10:14 PM
on were following him around saying that the World Trade Center was an inside job. This guy is vicious and he just won't quit.

He's on now on the IOWA AM station 1040 WHO....Just what we need.

tomveil
12-28-2007, 10:15 PM
on were following him around saying that the World Trade Center was an inside job. This guy is vicious and he just won't quit.

I now want a Ron Paul pirate hat :(

wgadget
12-28-2007, 10:15 PM
Listen live:

http://www.whoradio.com/main.html

wgadget
12-28-2007, 10:16 PM
Yes, Ron Paul Supporter Calling In Now!!!

ThinkAwake
Can we get someone on this? I think we're going to have to distribute RP Pirate hats..

Give me liberty
Michael Reagan was not the son of Reagen but from what we heard hes the foster son :/
and he was sold out by the CFR and other groups of the neocon think tank.

wgadget
12-28-2007, 10:18 PM
Reagan repeating over and over "HE's at 0 in the polls..."

wgadget
12-28-2007, 10:18 PM
Michael Reagan was not the son of Reagen but from what we heard hes the foster son :/
and he was sold out by the CFR and other groups of the neocon think tank.

Well, that's OBVIOUS.

tomveil
12-28-2007, 10:19 PM
Can we get someone on this? I think we're going to have to distribute RP Pirate hats..

Count me in!

PimpBlimp
12-28-2007, 10:19 PM
What a loser

wgadget
12-28-2007, 10:20 PM
Well, this is a rerun, because I've heard this before....Nice of them to play this show in Iowa...Like I said, just what we need...ugh.

paulitics
12-28-2007, 10:22 PM

sounds like cointelpro. I seriously think they are not our guys, but an infiltrated group that discredits their movement by being insane. It fits the m.o.

wgadget
12-28-2007, 10:25 PM
I'm listening to an Iowa station, and they just played an ad regarding Ron Paul by

watchthevote2008.com

Ever heard of them?

ChicagoLawyer
12-28-2007, 10:29 PM
Mike Reagan was a huge supporter and friend of Harry Browne's, the 1996 and 2000 Libertarian Party nominee. The fact that these Truthers are following Mike Reagan around shows that they have no freekin' clue (if their deranged conspiracy ideas didn't already). Mike Reagan should be someone that Ron Paul supporters should reach out to. What a load of f-ing garbage.

These people don't care about the cause of liberty and building bridges to fellow travelers, but only in their own crazy ideas and the fact that Ron Paul has national attention. They don't care about the big picture, if that weren't obvious.

Would the last Truther to leave the freedom movement after Ron Paul's candidacy is over please turn out the light.

FreedomLover
12-28-2007, 10:34 PM
sounds like cointelpro. I seriously think they are not our guys, but an infiltrated group that discredits their movement by being insane. It fits the m.o.

Yes, because truthers really arn't that wierd or unstable at all.

Really.

Adamsa
12-28-2007, 10:40 PM
Mike Reagan was a huge supporter and friend of Harry Browne's, the 1996 and 2000 Libertarian Party nominee. The fact that these Truthers are following Mike Reagan around shows that they have no freekin' clue (if their deranged conspiracy ideas didn't already). Mike Reagan should be someone that Ron Paul supporters should reach out to. What a load of f-ing garbage.

These people don't care about the cause of liberty and building bridges to fellow travelers, but only in their own crazy ideas and the fact that Ron Paul has national attention. They don't care about the big picture, if that weren't obvious.

Would the last Truther to leave the freedom movement after Ron Paul's candidacy is over please turn out the light.

Amen.

garrettwombat
12-29-2007, 01:14 AM

you mean he is in 0 polls... there is a diffrence reagan von sellout

garrettwombat
12-29-2007, 01:15 AM
everyone call the station!

media attack.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
12-29-2007, 01:15 AM
Michael Reagan is a douche.

tomveil
12-29-2007, 01:16 AM
you mean he is in 0 polls... there is a diffrence reagan von sellout

VNH

Mark Rushmore
12-29-2007, 01:24 AM

XelR8r
12-29-2007, 01:25 AM
LOL

Reagan is a tool...I so hope it was true. Argh. I want a hat too!

LibertyEagle
12-29-2007, 01:28 AM

You mean like the We are Change people? :rolleyes:

Johncjackson
12-29-2007, 02:37 AM

There are a lot of "supporters" who attack any person who does not support Ron Paul without question 100%. They attack people who are sympathetic or agree 70-80% and would likely make a rational decision to support. Building Bridges doesn't seem to be a priority for a lot of the grassroots, sadly. it's all about shouting down people, complete ignorance ( offending people who have supported RP before they were born, not knowing who major media figures are,etc), and advancing fear in the style of the GWB administration ( sad).

A lot of them don't support the freedom movement at all.

JohnnyWrath
12-29-2007, 02:42 AM
IOWA AM station 1040 WHO

AM? who the hell listens to AM radio anymore? Of every single person I know in life, there is not one person who ever at any time listens to AM radio as far as I can tell...I have not heard AM radio in probably 20 years myself....since I was a kid.

The AM stations here transmit to about a mile square area....what a joke. I think my Ipod transmits greater distance than the AM stations around here....I don't even know what the channels are....seriously, does anyone listen to AM anymore?

billv
12-29-2007, 02:49 AM

This guy needs educated