PDA

View Full Version : I am from Afghanistan and I support Ron Paul for US presidency

AFGHANISTAN4RonPaul
12-28-2007, 10:08 PM
I have spoken about Ron Paul to alot of Afghans and so far I have not met even one person who would not support him. Everyone says that he has common sense.

PS. I am currently in Canada and the Afghan community here supports him as well.

tomveil
12-28-2007, 10:10 PM
Welcome to the boards :)

Sorry, but we just found out that Dr. Paul will be excluded from the NH debate. We'll be back with you as soon as we're done unleashing the hounds :)

cswake
12-28-2007, 10:39 PM
I've found that every foreigner I have encountered would view the US more positively if we stopped policing the world. Despite the small sample, I believe this to be quite representative of the world's sentiments toward us.

patriotcalendar
12-28-2007, 10:41 PM
Thank you for joining us here on the forums. Welcome! :)

apc3161
12-28-2007, 10:45 PM
Welcome. Good to have you aboard.

Maybe one day if RP is elected, we can go to Pakistan and hit a pipe together. My treat.

TheConstitutionLives
12-28-2007, 10:46 PM
Welcome

rollingpig
12-28-2007, 10:48 PM
amazing!

Perry
12-28-2007, 10:48 PM
Welcome aboard!:)

daniroyer
12-28-2007, 11:09 PM
Welcome!

adpierce
12-28-2007, 11:25 PM
Sweet. Afghanistan would benefit a lot from a Ron Paul presidency. Instead of piling up resentment for the occupation there maybe you guys could actually get a stable and representative government up in place that the ordinary Afghani could support. Taliban forces are starting to grow again and I think it's because the people are very tired of us being there. What do you think?

AFTFNJ
12-29-2007, 12:44 AM
I have spoken about Ron Paul to alot of Afghans and so far I have not met even one person who would not support him. Everyone says that he has common sense.

PS. I am currently in Canada and the Afghan community here supports him as well.

Sup Afgan da Munda!

RSLudlum
12-29-2007, 12:46 AM

Sorry, but we just found out that Dr. Paul will be excluded from the NH debate. We'll be back with you as soon as we're done unleashing the hounds :)

Man....we're now putting newbies on HOLD???? :eek: :D

Anyways, nice to see ya here AFGHANISTAN4RonPaul !!

Eric21ND
12-29-2007, 12:57 AM
I believe most of the resentment comes from U.S. policy not allowing farmers to grow opium poppies, which without saying allows a farmer to support his family. Didn't the U.S. urge Afghanistan farmers to grow corn?? :(

quantized
12-29-2007, 01:04 AM

what language you speak back home?

quantized
12-29-2007, 01:05 AM

are you real or bluff?

Revolution9
12-29-2007, 01:08 AM
I believe most of the resentment comes from U.S. policy not allowing farmers to grow opium poppies, which without saying allows a farmer to support his family. Didn't the U.S. urge Afghanistan farmers to grow corn?? :(

Its wall to wall poppies there with the the largest tonnage of heroin produced ever. Under The Taliban poppy growing was nearly eradicated.

??????

Randy

Paulbot_9876
12-29-2007, 01:11 AM
now we are going to be associated with talking to the enemy.....

welcome aboard......

Paulbot_9876
12-29-2007, 01:14 AM

your not hired by the people to make friends with ron paul supporters then go blow something up are you????? if you are....go to hucks forum and help ron paul ge elected...........mwaahaahaahaaa

edit to say... that was a joke for those who missed it.....

Areign
12-29-2007, 01:16 AM
Don't be so pessimistic. just because someone is fro ma certain part of the world doesn't make them the 'enemy'.

Either way, welcome aboard.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
12-29-2007, 01:18 AM
Khub ast! Az didar shoma inja, bisyar khosh astam.

yongrel
12-29-2007, 01:19 AM
hiya

Oliver
12-29-2007, 01:19 AM
Khub ast! Az didar shoma inja, bisyar khosh astam.

+1 :D :p

Welcome on Board, AFGHANISTAN4RonPaul :)

all J's in IL for RP
12-29-2007, 01:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RonPaulIran

Paul certainly's getting alot of attention lately from all over.

european
12-29-2007, 03:19 AM
I've found that every foreigner I have encountered would view the US more positively if we stopped policing the world. Despite the small sample, I believe this to be quite representative of the world's sentiments toward us.

due to my work im in contact with several hundred people from across europe, and 99% of them start to hate or already hate the usa for its foreign policy. if i talk to them about ron paul, they would like to see this man become president.

DirtMcGirt
12-29-2007, 03:24 AM
welcome aboard, each ripple will create a tidal wave!!!

RP08

LibertyEagle
12-29-2007, 03:27 AM

He is IN the debate on the 5th. It looks like he is excluded from the FORUM on the 6th.

LibertyEagle
12-29-2007, 03:29 AM
Its wall to wall poppies there with the the largest tonnage of heroin produced ever. Under The Taliban poppy growing was nearly eradicated.

??????

Randy

Exactly. People should really think about what this really means.

jyakulis
12-29-2007, 04:13 AM
i honestly believe the puppet masters want afghanis growing poppy. i think that's why blackwater has gotten involved in the war on drugs, simply to help transportation of stuff like this around the world and you now see that poppy export to places like europe have increased by like 90%. the cia loves drugs because it gives them more revenues. not the people of the cia itself just the puppet masters.

Mark
12-29-2007, 04:58 AM
We need your support! Thanks!!

slamhead
12-29-2007, 06:14 AM
What is the general feeling over there? What would happen if we were to pull out?