PDA

View Full Version : Press Releases › Has Fox News Excluded Ron Paul?

amistybleu
12-28-2007, 10:06 PM
From the official campaign website. www.ronpaul2008.com. If this election is tampered with at the expense of the American public I hope as a nation we can rise up and conquer these corporate fucksticks.

TheIndependent
12-28-2007, 10:09 PM
..hmm.

RonPaulCentral
12-28-2007, 10:11 PM
This country has now officially gone completely to shit. Enough is enough.

Meiun
Once in a lifetime, folks. Don't blow this. Get it right, Iowa! Your country begs you too.

amistybleu
RP knows how inflamed we will be, this indeed is GO TIME on Fuckin FOX and the NH GOP cocksuckers.

ChristopherBearkat
12-28-2007, 10:12 PM
Oh SNAP!

If they thought the response was bad when it was unofficial, let's see what happens now!

me3
12-28-2007, 10:25 PM
the NH GOP cocksuckers.
Slow down on the NH GOP.

Tidewise
12-28-2007, 10:26 PM
If Fox excludes the NUMBER ONE fundraiser on the GOP side from the Fox "debates" it will be great for us. It will backfire on them so badly and help New Hampshire citizens to see Dr. Paul in sharp relief to the Neocons on the Fox stage.

I honestly can think of nothing better to give Dr. Paul a huge boost in NH.

amistybleu
12-28-2007, 10:27 PM
Slow down on the NH GOP. Sorry but it all seems like a big coup of which the NH GOP is not the innocent bystander.

amistybleu
12-28-2007, 10:30 PM
If Fox excludes the NUMBER ONE fundraiser on the GOP side from the Fox "debates" it will be great for us. It will backfire on them so badly and help New Hampshire citizens to see Dr. Paul in sharp relief to the Neocons on the Fox stage.

This is a good point although it will mean nothing to little ole granny Smith or grampa Jones if all they know is the debate and off to the polls they go.

deltateam2
12-28-2007, 10:31 PM
Fox News:
(212) 301-3000
1-888-369-4762
Email: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,77538,00.html
Email: yourcomments@foxnews.com
Email: comments@foxnews.com

Gordon
12-28-2007, 10:33 PM
Fox is scared. Don't waste your time contacting them.

amistybleu
12-28-2007, 10:33 PM
Fox News:
(212) 301-3000
1-888-369-4762
Email: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,77538,00.html
Email: yourcomments@foxnews.com
Email: comments@foxnews.com

THANKS, I will be flaming on every one of those contacts. REVOLT on these pricks

Gordon
12-28-2007, 10:34 PM

Fox is scared.

Iowa Indepndent.com has Paul a solid third in caucus vote www.iowaindependent.com

Also keep in mind, Pat Robertson won Iowa not too long ago.

New Hampshire will be bigger imo.

amistybleu
12-28-2007, 10:40 PM
Fox is scared. Don't waste your time contacting them.

They may be concerned but the BS polls and media blackouts are only the beginnings of thier deciet to influence the elections, we need to put the fear of the people into them as they do not intend to desist from thier pupeteering.

amistybleu
12-28-2007, 10:45 PM
New Hampshire will be bigger imo.

This is a NH debate we are talking about.

Bern
12-28-2007, 10:47 PM
Campaign has requested Paulites leave the NH GOP alone (http://www.dailypaul.com/node/17884)

amistybleu
12-28-2007, 10:53 PM
Campaign has requested Paulites leave the NH GOP alone (http://www.dailypaul.com/node/17884)

THE LAST WORDS IN THE REQUEST:

"they DON'T know what is going on if anything, so, until they find out and post, PLEASE TELL EVERYONE TO STOP CALLING OR EMAILING NH GOP!"

SO WE HAVE FOUND OUT WHAT IS GOING ON, NOW WHAT?

me3
12-28-2007, 10:55 PM
Well first of all, you might want to take a chill pill and think about this tomorrow. Nothing is going to happen until Monday and enough people are worked up about this.

Bern
12-28-2007, 10:58 PM
According to the campaign's official press release (http://www.ronpaul2008.com/press-releases/94/has-fox-news-excluded-ron-paul), the campaign is making enquiries with FOX news to get to the bottom of the issue.

I have read unofficial reports that Guiliani's camp didn't know about their invitiation to the debate until they read about it in the media, so it is possible that this is just a colossal fuck up in communication on the part of FOX news.

Gordon
12-28-2007, 10:59 PM
This is a NH debate we are talking about.

Isn't it just some roundtable thing with a moderator, no audience questions?

At this point I don't think it even matters a lot. Maybe a little bit but not as much as people think.

Gordon
12-28-2007, 11:00 PM
According to the campaign's official press release (http://www.ronpaul2008.com/press-releases/94/has-fox-news-excluded-ron-paul), the campaign is making enquiries with FOX news to get to the bottom of the issue.

I have read unofficial reports that Guiliani's camp didn't know about their invitiation to the debate until they read about it in the media, so it is possible that this is just a colossal fuck up in communication on the part of FOX news.

Not likely.

amistybleu
12-28-2007, 11:04 PM
Well first of all, you might want to take a chill pill and think about this tomorrow. Nothing is going to happen until Monday and enough people are worked up about this.

You are probably correct although one must look long and hard at what is being slapped in our faces in light of the success of this campaign, we have proven that Ron Paul is a legitimate contender, and FOX has proven that they intend to determine the outcome of the elections.

I am going to bed and hope to wake to a REVOLUTION against FOX.

amistybleu
12-28-2007, 11:07 PM

Did you read this: According to the New Hampshire State Republican Party and an Associated Press report, Republican presidential candidate and Texas Congressman Ron Paul will be excluded from an upcoming forum of Republican candidates to be broadcast by Fox News on January 6, 2008.

EXCLUDED

Printo
12-28-2007, 11:40 PM
We should also contact other media outlets like MSNBC and CNN and let them know of this injustice! Heres the email I sent FAUX NEWS:
Dear Fox News,

When I heard the news that you would be excluding Ron Paul from the debate, I became extremely upset. You are including candidates like Huckabee, Giuliani, Romney, McCain and Thompson yet not Ron Paul. Why is this? He is polling just as well, if not better than some of the candidates in the state of New Hampshire. Ron Paul has also recently set the one day record for campaign fund-raising. He is also the GOP front-runner in campaign fund-raising for the fourth quarter. How can you exclude him from the debate when it is clear that he is an extremely popular candidate and has also made political history with his fund-raising efforts? I understand that Dr. Paul has a different platform from most of the Republican candidates but this is America. Each and every one of us has the God given right to voice our own opinions. Is that not what the First Amendment of the United States Constitution says? I feel that Fox News is performing an injustice, not only to Dr. Paul, but also to the American people. Let Ron Paul voice his opinions and let the American people decide if he is the candidate whom they wish to endorse. This act is blatant censorship of Ron Paul’s message by Fox News. Who is Fox News to make such a decision on behalf of the American people?

Concerned Republican,

Ryan Printy

shadow26
12-28-2007, 11:47 PM
THE LAST WORDS IN THE REQUEST:

"they DON'T know what is going on if anything, so, until they find out and post, PLEASE TELL EVERYONE TO STOP CALLING OR EMAILING NH GOP!"

SO WE HAVE FOUND OUT WHAT IS GOING ON, NOW WHAT?

Who is this 'Jane Aitken', and WHY is she shilling so hard on behalf of the NH GOP? If they would DROP their SPONSORSHIP of this flawed debate; people wouldn't be complaining to them...

Shavenyak
12-28-2007, 11:56 PM
Click the link: http://www.ronpaul2008.com/press-releases/94/has-fox-news-excluded-ron-paul

December 28, 2007 10:39 pm EST

ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA – According to the New Hampshire State Republican Party and an Associated Press report, Republican presidential candidate and Texas Congressman Ron Paul will be excluded from an upcoming forum of Republican candidates to be broadcast by Fox News on January 6, 2008.

“Given Ron Paul’s support in New Hampshire and his recent historic fundraising success, it is outrageous that Dr. Paul would be excluded,” said Ron Paul 2008 campaign chairman Kent Snyder. “Dr. Paul has consistently polled higher in New Hampshire than some of the other candidates who have been invited.”

Snyder continued, “Paul supporters should know that we are continuing to make inquiries with Fox News as to why they have apparently excluded Dr. Paul from this event.”

Ann Kobialka
12-29-2007, 12:59 AM
When you e mail Faux news don't argue thier decision, simply tell them you will be contacting thier sposors along with the rest of us.
They don't care about what you think of them or what you watch {its all the same anyway} the only way to get at them is to go after thier sponsors Hit thier MONEY only thing they are concerned with

dvictr
12-29-2007, 01:20 AM
“Given Ron Paul’s support in New Hampshire and his recent historic fundraising success, it is outrageous that Dr. Paul would be excluded,” said Ron Paul 2008 campaign chairman Kent Snyder. “Dr. Paul has consistently polled higher in New Hampshire than some of the other candidates who have been invited.”

Lois
12-29-2007, 06:40 AM
This is an outrage!

Disrespectful to Ron Paul!

We have to make sure this gets in all the MSN news!

jdmetz
12-29-2007, 07:04 AM
We just need to run ads in all NH newspapers saying:

Knowing how much the people of New Hampshire like to be told who to vote or not to vote for, Fox News has taken the liberty of excluding Dr. Ron Paul from their Republican forum so that you'll know you shouldn't vote for him.

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 07:12 AM
We just need to run ads in all NH newspapers saying:

Knowing how much the people of New Hampshire like to be told who to vote or not to vote for, Fox News has taken the liberty of excluding Dr. Ron Paul from their Republican forum so that you'll know you shouldn't vote for him.

There is probably not enough time to organize, raise money, and run ads in the NH newspapers about this issue. It's a good a idea, but we really don't have the time it would take.