PDA

View Full Version : Fox Excluding Paul Confirmed

fxmercenary
12-28-2007, 10:04 PM
***Just Released from the Official Ron Paul Campaign***

DIGG THIS http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Has_Fox_News_Excluded_Ron_Paul

December 28, 2007 10:39 pm EST

ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA – According to the New Hampshire State Republican Party and an Associated Press report, Republican presidential candidate and Texas Congressman Ron Paul will be excluded from an upcoming forum of Republican candidates to be broadcast by Fox News on January 6, 2008.

“Given Ron Paul’s support in New Hampshire and his recent historic fundraising success, it is outrageous that Dr. Paul would be excluded,” said Ron Paul 2008 campaign chairman Kent Snyder. “Dr. Paul has consistently polled higher in New Hampshire than some of the other candidates who have been invited.”

Snyder continued, “Paul supporters should know that we are continuing to make inquiries with Fox News as to why they have apparently excluded Dr. Paul from this event.”

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/press-rel...luded-ron-paul

wgadget
12-28-2007, 10:05 PM
Nice...blimping the OP. LOL.

tsetsefly
12-28-2007, 10:05 PM
where is the confirmation?

Ara825
12-28-2007, 10:06 PM
I just read this on digg and man am I fumming mad.

It's here on the official campaign site:

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/press-releases/94/has-fox-news-excluded-ron-paul

Jeremy
No, be civil. They'll just call us all spammers and won't take us serious. Do you really want to mess everything up?

Be nice and professional.

wgadget
Probably on the first thread.

RPinSEAZ
I don't think Not being civil is a good strategy.

Micahyah
be civil.

Just bury them with civil complaints.

Paulitician
"Do not be civil"? :eek:

Mark Rushmore
12-28-2007, 10:07 PM
Destroy. But be friendly as you destroy.

RonPaulVolunteer
DO BE CIVIL!!

Hope Anthem, the song written by Marc Scibilia for the Ron Paul Revolution is now available for download by Ron Paul Forum readers. See the thread here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=67208

cero
come on guys don't fall for it.....

ThomasJ
12-28-2007, 10:08 PM
December 28, 2007 10:39 pm EST

ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA – According to the New Hampshire State Republican Party and an Associated Press report, Republican presidential candidate and Texas Congressman Ron Paul will be excluded from an upcoming forum of Republican candidates to be broadcast by Fox News on January 6, 2008.

“Given Ron Paul’s support in New Hampshire and his recent historic fundraising success, it is outrageous that Dr. Paul would be excluded,” said Ron Paul 2008 campaign chairman Kent Snyder. “Dr. Paul has consistently polled higher in New Hampshire than some of the other candidates who have been invited.”

Snyder continued, “Paul supporters should know that we are continuing to make inquiries with Fox News as to why they have apparently excluded Dr. Paul from this event.”

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/press-releases/94/has-fox-news-excluded-ron-paul

YOU ALL know what to do

Paulitician
12-28-2007, 10:08 PM
Like a bizarre ping-pong match, I just got done reading the Daily Paul link saying official campaign is begging us to stop.
That was posted earlier today, before HQ's official press release.

yongrel
12-28-2007, 10:09 PM
Be Civil or Be Ignored

Mark Rushmore
12-28-2007, 10:09 PM
That was posted earlier today, before HQ's official press release.

Man, leave the forums for an hour or two and you get behind fast ;). Time to edit that first post.

tsetsefly
12-28-2007, 10:11 PM
Be Civil And Bury The Motherfuckers With Civil Complaints!!!!!!!!!!!!

paulette
12-28-2007, 10:12 PM
Anybody have phone numbers/email?

constitutional
12-28-2007, 10:13 PM
Anybody have phone numbers/email?

Fox News:
(212) 301-3000
1-888-369-4762
Email: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,77538,00.html
Email: yourcomments@foxnews.com
Email: comments@foxnews.com

Leaving out nothing.

RonPaulVolunteer
I wonder if we can sue over this?

shasshas
orange juice in water supply time

urimind
12-28-2007, 10:14 PM
Blimp, get em boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RonPaulVolunteer
12-28-2007, 10:14 PM
And when you've all calmed down...

Hope Anthem, the song written by Marc Scibilia for the Ron Paul Revolution is now available for download by Ron Paul Forum readers. See the thread here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=67208

xexkxex
12-28-2007, 10:15 PM
I just called them up...I was so pissed..I just took a sh!t on my phone and walked away....

;) J/K

Mark
12-28-2007, 10:17 PM
be civil. Just bury them with civil complaints.

FOX

Comments@foxnews.com,

AmericasNewsroom@foxnews.com,

Beltway@foxnews.com,

Myword@foxnews.com,

Bigstory-weekend@foxnews.com,

Bullsandbears@foxnews.com,

Cash@foxnews.com,

Cavuto@foxnews.com,

Fncimag@foxnews.com,

Forbes@foxnews.com,

Friends@foxnews.com,

Feedback@foxnews.com,

Jamie@foxnews.com,

Fncspecials@foxnews.com,

FNS@foxnews.com,

Newswatch@foxnews.com,

Foxreport@foxnews.com,

Atlarge@foxnews.com,

Hannityandcolmes@foxnews.com,

Heartland@foxnews.com,

JER@foxnews.com,

Lineup@foxnews.com,

Martha@foxnews.com,

Ontherecord@foxnews.com,

Oreilly@foxnews.com,

Redeye@foxnews.com,

Special@foxnews.com,

Studiob@foxnews.com,

Cavuto@foxnews.com,

Hemmer@foxnews.com,

colonelscorner@foxnews.com,

Fatherjonathan@foxnews.com,

Drmanny@foxnews.com,

Lisonlaw@foxnews.com,

Housecall@foxnews.com

PaleoConservative
12-28-2007, 10:18 PM
If we place in the top three in Iowa then they will have to include Ron Paul in the forum now matter what they say or do.

JohnnyWrath
[edit h@w]

Johnnywrath = pissed off

RonPaulVolunteer
We need to contact all their advertisers... not that many will care...

james1844
Contact Information for the New Hampshire GOP:

http://www.nhgop.org/contact-us/

FreedomLover
Be civil

RonPaulVolunteer
12-28-2007, 10:19 PM
storm the fox studios I say.....knock the security guys out of the way,,,,,civility is getting old. we are talking about our freedom and liberty here, not about how far school buses will travel to pick up kids....FUK FOX.....give me a group and some anger, and we can take out any studio they have.

Johnnywrath = pissed off

Um, ok, we don't need this sort of talk here thanks...

JohnnyWrath
12-28-2007, 10:21 PM
Um, ok, we don't need this sort of talk here thanks...

you might be surprised how many want to hear it, but know we "shouldn't talk about it"

I guess we should do as the founders did and sit at home while we email people and make phone calls as liberty is raped, and freedom stolen?? [/sarcasm]

Lucid American
12-28-2007, 10:22 PM
you might be surprised how many want to hear it, but know we "shouldn't talk about it"

Of course you realize the sentiment is totally contrary to Paul's message?

0zzy
12-28-2007, 10:22 PM

Don't be juvenile.

Shavenyak
12-28-2007, 10:23 PM
Commence burnination!!!

fxmercenary
12-28-2007, 10:25 PM
[EDITED - H@W]

Matt
BE PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE!!

xexkxex
no, dont be civil. Being civil is getting us ignored. If hes excluded, goto the debate, dont go in, stand outside, 5,000 strong, wait for it to go live, then storm the building and break their cameras.

The ....."storm the building and break their cameras" part can be left out .;)...maybe sing the national anthem...maybe?

Cardinal Red
12-28-2007, 10:26 PM
But if you want to get back at Fox, spread the story to the rest of the MSM-- they would love to take a jab at fox for Partisan Hackery.

FreedomLover
12-28-2007, 10:26 PM
I guess we should do as the founders did and sit at home while we email people and make phone calls as liberty is raped, and freedom stolen?? [/sarcasm]

Wow, calm down. Take a breather and settle down, the campaign is the one talking to fox right now, don't fly off the handle.

The campaign knows more about this then some guy on an internet forum does, set an example...violence and irrationality are what the other campaigns think of us...don't make them right.

JohnnyWrath
12-28-2007, 10:28 PM
Don't be juvenile.

Juvenile is sitting and watching day after day feeling helpless as the establishment cuts us down and dilutes the publics weak minds with BS.

The one and ONLY reason Ron Paul and liberty will not win this election is the fucking media....these people are traitors to this countries true meaning, and we all know it....TRAITORS TO LIBERTY AND FREEDOM AND THE DREAM OF THE FOUNDERS....end of story.

be civil then if you will....

xexkxex
...you guys go ahead....I'm still cleaning up my phone.

...if you don't get it...you don't worry ;)

Dieseler
You can't VOTE from PRISON !

Crickett
12-28-2007, 10:29 PM
I wrote in early and told you I had heard this was happenning because supposedly they were not going to allow someone whose polling figures were 4%. I had heard it from someone who had called fox and talked to Duncan Hunter in NH. Do not know why it took so long for HQ to find out..Anyway, I was ignored. I will restate my opinion that we can have a big rally outside of it, RP could even come, and some other news channel will get the story. Looks like a terrific opportunity to totally freak out Fox.

Mark Rushmore
12-28-2007, 10:29 PM
We need 5,000 people outside the debate with megaphones chanting "Ron Paul" loudly enough that the microphones on stage can't avoid it.

me3
12-28-2007, 10:31 PM
Stay focused on campaigning. Don't let this distraction take you away from what it takes to win.

And anyone suggesting a rally, better be collecting names of people they will drive there. Don't suggest something you won't do yourself.

Dieseler
We need 5,000 people outside the debate with megaphones chanting "Ron Paul" loudly enough that the microphones on stage can't avoid it.

Don't forget to get a permit!

AgentPaul001
Please remove any posts advocating anything REMOTELY violent.

Asking for Ron Paul to be in such an important debate in a state where he is leading many of the other candidates isn't unreasonable at all.

Surely with Phone Calls & the Campaign's intervention they will allow him in. What excuse do they have, he's polling well, he's fundraising well, and of all the candidates he has most staunchly followed the actual debate rules.

This is an outrage, but civil recourse will solve it. Please don't do anything that could hurt the campaign.

Crickett
12-28-2007, 10:32 PM
I totally agree with this. THAT is the way to fight this. More outside than inside, more news outside than inside and Dr. Paul should be there..

Mark Rushmore
12-28-2007, 10:33 PM
Don't forget to get a permit!

Which amendment was that?

AlexAmore
12-28-2007, 10:35 PM
Well I'm ready to go protest, rally....whatever you all think I should do right outside the debate here in NH in Jan. I welcome all New Englanders! Maybe we can do a repeat just like the last time a forum excluded Paul?

Dieseler
12-28-2007, 10:35 PM
Remember the Chimera post?

This movement is a Chimera no doubt.

Its a real shame for Dr. Paul.

He is a great man and could do wonders for the Country as a whole.

microsect
12-28-2007, 10:36 PM
On my command unleash hell!

Dieseler
12-28-2007, 10:37 PM
Which amendment was that?

Not an Amendment,
Its the statute or local law that will get your ass hosed by a fire truck and carted off to one of those convenient concentration camps where you cant vote Dumb ass.

Matt
12-28-2007, 10:37 PM
storm the fox studios I say.....knock the security guys out of the way....how many can they stop?,,,,,civility is getting old. we are talking about our freedom and liberty here, not about how far school buses will travel to pick up kids....FUK FOX.....give me a group and some anger, and we can take out any studio they have.

Johnnywrath = pissed off

Um, property rights are the foundation of liberty and I think most of us here respect that. Fox is a private company and they can do whatever the hell they want. Luckily we're within our rights to shame them and punish them in the market. Messing with with the R(evol)ution will prove not to be a profitable venture so chill out with the violence. They'll either back down or we'll upstage them with a rally, either way we win.

Heather in WI
12-28-2007, 10:38 PM
This is outrageous!

rollingpig
we will prevail!

Menthol Patch
Do NOT threaten anyone.

Do NOT curse anyone.

Do NOT attack anyone personally.

But please show that you are ANGRY AS HECK!

Tidewise
12-28-2007, 10:39 PM
This is the best thing that could happen for Dr. Paul! Think about it - Fox excludes the GOP candidate who raised the most money in the fourth quarter (the fundraising numbers will be all over the news in the week before the debate).

Dr. Paul holds a rally outside the debate and thousands show up to support him.

New Hampshire citizens will wonder, "WTF? I better Google Ron Paul."

We couldn't buy this kind of great marketing.

james1844
12-28-2007, 10:41 PM
Guys, we're getting off topic - can we please focus on making our displeasure with the GOP known, rather that arguing about tactics?

I sent in an email to the New Hampshire GOP - I pointed out that Paul is bringing in new money. If you do email you might also consider point out that Paul has been good for the party, bringing new points of view, new voters and new money into the ranks of the organization.

Fundamentally, the New Hampshire GOP knows what they need to do to survive, and thats get votes, so lets appeal to their self interest.

Thanks,

James

SML
12-28-2007, 10:43 PM
Fox wants to see angry RP supporters. Don't give them what they want.

Menthol Patch
12-28-2007, 10:44 PM
Fox News Channel
1211 Ave. of the Americas
New York, NY 10036
Phone: (212) 301-3000
Fax: (212) 301-4229
comments@foxnews.com

Fax Fox News like CRAZY!

Menthol Patch
12-28-2007, 10:46 PM
If we let Fox get by with excluding Ron Paul from their debate we are allowing a corporation to control this election!

Dieseler
12-28-2007, 10:46 PM
This is the best thing that could happen for Dr. Paul! Think about it - Fox excludes the GOP candidate who raised the most money in the fourth quarter (the fundraising numbers will be all over the news in the week before the debate).

I sorta figured thats what they wanted to happen.
Yeah thats exactly what they want you to do.
Then they will insert one asshole into the crowd.
Just one asshole mind you, thats all it will take.
Maybe with a pack of bottle rockets.
Maybe with a knife.
Maybe a gun.
May even just go to wailing on someone to get the riot started.
Then the hoses come out. Policemen on horseback. Dozens arrested.
O'Reilly has a wonderful show the next day.
And Dr, Paul is sunk.

That what ya want?

Tedhunter
12-28-2007, 10:47 PM
Um, property rights are the foundation of liberty and I think most of us here respect that. Fox is a private company and they can do whatever the hell they want. Luckily we're within our rights to shame them and punish them in the market. Messing with with the R(evol)ution will prove not to be a profitable venture so chill out with the violence. They'll either back down or we'll upstage them with a rally, either way we win.

+1

I believe this is how Ron Paul would view the situation. As a private, for-profit organization, the market will decide FOX's fate. So, shame and punish the living daylights out of these traitors. :)

Real_CaGeD
NO DIRTY TRICKS, NO DIRTY POLITICS

AFM
I emailed FOX and will do more tomorrow.
FOR THE REPUBLIC

Tidewise
Fox wants to see angry RP supporters. Don't give them what they want.

QFT!

Dieseler
Cooler heads will prevail.

We are lucky that we have made it this far with no incidents like this.

Heather in WI
12-28-2007, 10:48 PM
Leave a comment here:

h ttp://youdecide08.foxnews.com/2007/12/09/republican-presidential-debate-hosted-by-fox-news/

robert4rp08
12-28-2007, 10:48 PM
Settle down. HQ is still in communication with Fux News.

We should be prepared to organize a civil rally/protest/march though... complete with permits and everything.

RonPaulVolunteer
12-28-2007, 10:49 PM
How about a completely passive protest. What if we have thousands just come and sit outside the Fox studio.

shadow26
12-28-2007, 10:50 PM
I wrote in early and told you I had heard this was happenning because supposedly they were not going to allow someone whose polling figures were 4%. I had heard it from someone who had called fox and talked to Duncan Hunter in NH. Do not know why it took so long for HQ to find out..Anyway, I was ignored. I will restate my opinion that we can have a big rally outside of it, RP could even come, and some other news channel will get the story. Looks like a terrific opportunity to totally freak out Fox.

Shame they didn't to you...everyone was hanging on Daily Paul's 'Jane's every word; for some reason...turns out she was dead wrong.

shadow26
12-28-2007, 10:52 PM
Settle down. HQ is still in communication with Fux News.

We should be prepared to organize a civil rally/protest/march though... complete with permits and everything.

Exactly...there are millions of people within a few hours' drive of Manchester, New Hampshire...should be able to scare up a few people.:)

Bison
12-28-2007, 10:53 PM
Every time they pull a stunt like this RP's campaign gets stronger. It just makes his supporters work harder and ultimately gets him more attention than the debate forum would have.

Thanks Fox.

isrow
12-28-2007, 10:54 PM
I tried to call and leave a comment in the comments section but it was full. I then tried to leave a comment in the technical difficulties section but that was full too. I suspect that it was Ron Paul supporters. Guess I will have to try again tomorrow.

barbz
12-28-2007, 11:06 PM

+1

Sandra
12-28-2007, 11:10 PM
Originally Posted by Tidewise

Yes!!!!!!! Make damn sure the baddies are weeded out though.

Sandra
12-28-2007, 11:11 PM
I remember he did this before and got hundreds more supporters to show up than the other candidates put together!

Ara825
12-28-2007, 11:12 PM
The Sponsors of Fox need to be given a call also.

Crest Whitestrips
Delphi
Mercedes Benz
Comcast
Subaru
GMC Suv's
Best Buy
Travelocity
Capzasin
New Phase
Orbitz
Ditech.com
eloan.com
Dawn
Toyota
Centrum
Nextel
Vehix.com
Gold Bond
Aspercreme
webmd.com via email or webmd.com via other
American Express
Holiday Inn Express
M Professional
priceline.com

ecliptic
12-28-2007, 11:12 PM
Hear Ye ... Hear Ye

Boycott Ye Olde Media

Seriously, every last one of you should be able to see this now - the monopoly media are our enemy. They will not cover us properly or fairly. They aren't even required by law to report "news" truthfully. But what we CAN do today and every day forward .... is BOYCOTT them. Sure a couple of hundred Ron Paul Forum members can't make a dent in their bottom line.... but in case you haven't noticed yet - this "thing" we've got going here is catching on like wildfire. Let's use that fire to spread this seed all over the globe.

Can someone make an "Olde English" style logo of "Boycott Ye Olde Media"?

daniroyer
12-28-2007, 11:18 PM
My mother always taught me that a proper southern woman can call your mother a whore, but do it in such a way that you'd think it was a compliment.

I plan on practicing that tomorrow.

skeryl
12-28-2007, 11:19 PM
http://www.esnips.com/nsdoc/de37ebcc-d278-4d35-a672-afe84495876c

you can find a hires version for download here in PDF format..
(black background as well as a white one.. to save on ink)
http://www.esnips.com/nsdoc/06e68e5a-597e-4ab4-b278-63b6d3b375ca

thanks!

P.S if anyone knows if there is a collection of posters that can be access and downloaded for the campaign, Pls let me know and I'll submit.

JohnnyWrath
12-28-2007, 11:27 PM
XX

Yom
12-28-2007, 11:27 PM
CIVILITY, CIVILITY, CIVILITY, CIVILITY!

http://www.upflicks.com/thumbs/steve_balmer_developers_developers.jpg

jj111
12-28-2007, 11:28 PM
no, dont be civil. Being civil is getting us ignored. If hes excluded, goto the debate, dont go in, stand outside, 5,000 strong, wait for it to go live, then storm the building and break their cameras.

Either you are an agent provocateur, or else you are plain stupid. We are a peaceful movement, and Ron Paul is a peaceful man. If you plan to violate someone's property rights and do violent damage to their property, you do not speak for me or the vast majority of Ron Paul's supporters. Please stop posting things like this which propose destroying peoples' property. Such posts do far more damage to the Ron Paul campaign than they could possibly help.

AFM
12-28-2007, 11:29 PM
LETS GO TO WAR

pacelli
Here We Go!

Stealth4
I cant take this forum anymore.

fortilite
12-28-2007, 11:35 PM
1211 Avenue of Americas, 8th Floor,
NY, NY 10036
Phone: 212-852-7000
Web: www.newscorp.com

Primary Press Contact: Teri Everett, Senior Vice President
Corporate Affairs & Communications
Phone: 212-852-7647
E-Mail: teverett@newscorp.com

Brian Lewis, Executive Vice President
Corporate Communications
Phone: 212-301-3331
Fax: 212-819-0816
E-Mail: brian.lewis@foxnews.com

Irena Briganti, Vice President
Media Relations
Phone: 212-301-3608
E-Mail: irena.briganti@foxnews.com

Thomas Tyrer, Senior Vice President
Communications & Cross-Platform Operations for Fox Networks Group
Phone: 310-369-0008
Fax: 310-969-4334
E-Mail: thomas.tyrer@fox.com

Brian Peterson, Director
Phone: 310-369-0009
E-Mail: brian.peterson@fox.com

Reed Nolte, Senior Vice President
Investor Relations
Phone: 212-852-7092
Fax: 212-852-7145
E-Mail: rnolte@newscorp.com

Craig Felenstein, Vice President
Investor Relations
Phone: 212-852-7084
E-Mail: cfelenstein@newscorp.com

# Bill O'Reilly, O'Reilly Factor Host : Phone: 212-301-3320; Email:
bill.oreilly@foxnews.com
# Brian Knoblock, International Editor : Phone: 212-301-5486; Email:
brian.knoblock@foxnews.com
# Brit Hume, Managing Editor : Phone: 202-824-6470; Fax: 202-824-6426
# David Asman, Fox News Host : Phone: 212-301-3944; Email:
david.asman@foxnews.com
# Ian Rae, Exec. VP News : Phone: 212-301-8552; Email: ian.rae@foxnews.com
# Jane Skinner, News Anchor : Phone: 212-301-5023; Email:
jane.skinner@foxnews.com
# John Moody, Sen VP News : Phone: 212-301-8560; Email: john.moody@foxnews.com
# Justin Schmidt, Chicago Bureau Chief : Phone: 312-494-0428; Fax: 312-494-0445
# Kathy Ardleigh, Sen. Politics Producer : Phone: 212-301-3186; Email:
kathy.ardleigh@foxnews.com
# Ken LaCorte, Los Angeles Bureau Chief : Phone: 310-571-2000; Fax: 310-571-2009
# Kim Schiller Hume, Wash DC Bureau Chief : Phone: 202-824-6389; Fax:
202-824-6426
# Shepard Smith, Fox Report Host : Phone: 212-301-3711; Email:
shepard.smith@foxnews.com
# Thom Bird, Fox News Sen. Producer : Phone: 212-301-3250; Email:
thom.bird@foxnews.com
# Todd Ciganek, National News Editor : Fax: 212-301-3352; Email:
todd.ciganek@foxnews.com

'bill.oreilly@foxnews.com'; 'Brit.Hume@foxnews.com'; 'david.asman@foxnews.com'; 'foxnewsonline@foxnews.com'; 'yourcomments@foxnews.com'; 'jane.skinner@foxnews.com'; 'john.moody@foxnews.com'; 'viewerservices@foxnews.com'; 'kathy.ardleigh@foxnews.com'; 'shepard.smith@foxnews.com'; 'thom.bird@foxnews.com'; 'todd.ciganek@foxnews.com'

Comments@foxnews.com, AmericasNewsroom@foxnews.com,
Beltway@foxnews.com, Myword@foxnews.com,
Bigstory-weekend@foxnews.com, Bullsandbears@foxnews.com,
Cash@foxnews.com, Cavuto@foxnews.com,
Fncimag@foxnews.com, Forbes@foxnews.com,
Friends@foxnews.com, Feedback@foxnews.com,
Jamie@foxnews.com, Fncspecials@foxnews.com,
FNS@foxnews.com, Newswatch@foxnews.com,
Foxreport@foxnews.com, Atlarge@foxnews.com,
Hannityandcolmes@foxnews.com, Heartland@foxnews.com,
JER@foxnews.com, Lineup@foxnews.com,
Martha@foxnews.com, Ontherecord@foxnews.com,
Oreilly@foxnews.com, Redeye@foxnews.com,
Special@foxnews.com, Studiob@foxnews.com,
Cavuto@foxnews.com, Hemmer@foxnews.com,
colonelscorner@foxnews.com, Fatherjonathan@foxnews.com,
Drmanny@foxnews.com, Lisonlaw@foxnews.com,
Housecall@foxnews.com

RonPaulFanInGA
12-28-2007, 11:38 PM
Ron Paul is at like 8% or something in New Hampshire and is the second most popular candidate among the huge independent population (McCain is first last I looked). Fred Thompson is at like 3% in the state.

Screw this.

fortilite
12-28-2007, 11:38 PM
NY, NY 10036

Corporate Communications

Media Relations

Brian Peterson, Director

Investor Relations

Investor Relations

bill.oreilly@foxnews.com
david.asman@foxnews.com
jane.skinner@foxnews.com
# Ken LaCorte, Los Angeles Bureau Chief : Phone: 310-571-2000; Fax: 310-571-2009
202-824-6426
thom.bird@foxnews.com
todd.ciganek@foxnews.com

'bill.oreilly@foxnews.com'; 'Brit.Hume@foxnews.com'; 'david.asman@foxnews.com'; 'foxnewsonline@foxnews.com'; 'yourcomments@foxnews.com'; 'jane.skinner@foxnews.com'; 'john.moody@foxnews.com'; 'viewerservices@foxnews.com'; 'kathy.ardleigh@foxnews.com'; 'shepard.smith@foxnews.com'; 'thom.bird@foxnews.com'; 'todd.ciganek@foxnews.com'

Housecall@foxnews.com

MEDIA emails total list

bill.oreilly@foxnews.com
david.asman@foxnews.com
ian.rae@foxnews.com
jane.skinner@foxnews.com
john.moody@foxnews.com
thom.bird@foxnews.com
todd.ciganek@foxnews.com
brit.hume@foxnews.com
foxnewsonline@foxnews.com
yourcomments@foxnews.com
viewerservices@foxnews.com
comments@foxnews.com
americasnewsroom@foxnews.com
beltway@foxnews.com
myword@foxnews.com
bigstory-weekend@foxnews.com
bullsandbears@foxnews.com
cash@foxnews.com
cavuto@foxnews.com
fncimag@foxnews.com
forbes@foxnews.com
friends@foxnews.com
feedback@foxnews.com
jamie@foxnews.com
fncspecials@foxnews.com
fns@foxnews.com
newswatch@foxnews.com
foxreport@foxnews.com
atlarge@foxnews.com
hannityandcolmes@foxnews.com
heartland@foxnews.com
jer@foxnews.com
lineup@foxnews.com
martha@foxnews.com
ontherecord@foxnews.com
oreilly@foxnews.com
redeye@foxnews.com
special@foxnews.com
studiob@foxnews.com
hemmer@foxnews.com
colonelscorner@foxnews.com
fatherjonathan@foxnews.com
drmanny@foxnews.com
lisonlaw@foxnews.com
housecall@foxnews.com
yourwordlive@foxnews.com
hannity@foxnews.com
jglaser@ktbytv.com
jp@tvtv.com
dleonard@wbrc.com
davidcavileer@wdfxfox34.com
lpate@fox10tv.com
dwoods@wcov.com
brussell1@knwa.com
mmorris@kasn.com
nstamp@ebcorp.net
fox10.desk@foxtv.com
tsmith@kmsb.com
ctgallu@kecytv.com
news@cbs-29.com
doug.holroyd@fox30.com
don.smullin@eurekatelevision.tv
dsweeney@kmph.com
frenzel@fox11.com
caroline.chang@ktvu.com
ballen@kesq.com
afarrington@tribune.com
tomrandour@clearchannel.com
deirdrek@fox6.com
news12@clearchannel.com
pclements@kxrm.com
fox31news@fox31.com
dadkins@krextv.com
rgraziano@tribune.com
wttg.desk@foxtv.com
kenney@journalbroadcastgroup.com
dknight@ccjax.com
sknot370@foxtv.com
dhinterschied@fox49.com
rleider@wsvn.com
programming@wtvt.com
jspinola@raycommedia.com
jcollins@wfxl.com
gene.mchugh@foxtv.com
lbrantley@wtvm.com
ktrue@fox24.com
barryb@wfxg.com
ssimonson@wjcl.com
gwelch@khon2.com
jdenk@kgan.com
kdeboeuf@kljb.com
mwilson@kdsm.sbgnet.com
cjgish@ktrv.com
bfouch@kpvi.com
carolf@wmbd.com
patrick.mullen@foxtv.com
programs@fox39.com
jwaldeck@wrsptv.com
fox28news@fox28.com
msmith@wtvw.com
dlammers@nexstar.tv
bblacher@wfft.com
wlogsdon@tribune.com
dwaters@fox43topeka.com
fatmaal-tamim@clearchannel.com
mbrickey@sbgnet.com
programming@fox41.com
sharon@fox48tv.com
phil.waterman@nbc33tv.com
tpoehler@kadn.com
mbonnot@watchfox.com
rclem@wvua7.com
mcummings@region10.com
tricia.maloney@foxtv.com
wfanshaw@sbgnet.com
dirk@fox23me.com
bpfeiffer@fox.com
dschwartz@wsmh.sbgnet.com
pkolb@wxmi.com
lschulze@journalbroadcastgroup.com
fox2newsdesk@foxtv.com
dhileman@kqdsfox21.tv
carol.rueppel@foxtv.com
sjohnson@fox47kxlt.com
ttipton@kdnl.sbgnet.com
randyw@kmiz.com
cheryl.mcdonald@foxtv.com
elaine.claspill@foxtv.com
mgordon@kolr10.com
bedwards@wxxv25.com
mikedunlop@jxntv.com
manager@wtva.com
patking@khmt.com
ktgf@ktgf.com
ljulius@maxmontana.com
jarrowood@fox18wccb.com
jstanley@fox50.com
kadams@wghp.com
dfisher@fox8fox14.com
tpostema@wsfx.com
garyo@fox26.tv
news@kvrr.com
news42@kptm.com
generalmanager@kasa.com
holly.steuart@kvvu.com
alex.cabobongan@cox.com
paulpelliccia@clearchannel.com
nmagnini@wutv.sbgnet.com
bchristian@wbgttv.com
desk@fox5ny.com
tbusch@wroctv.com
aolander@wsyt.sbgnet.com
dina-marievivacqua@utica.tv
fox40leet@aol.com
cpircsuk@wwnytv.net
roliver@fox19.com
mrend588@foxinc.com
webmaster@wsyx6.com
dditmer@sbgnet.com
gphipps@foxlima.com
cathy@foxtoledo.com
program@wyfx.com
jrossi@sbgnet.com
hallen@fox23.com
kieran.clarke@kptv.com
lpetrik@kpdx.com
mmetzger@klsrtv.com
cjones@kmvu-tv.com
gattozzi@wjettv.com
fquitoni@fox8tv.com
bsimo786@foxtv.com
jcadman@pegtelevision.com
jriggle@tribune.com
pbrennan@wpri.com
smcbride@wach.com
guy.hempel@foxcarolina.com
rwilson@wfxb.com
comments@wtat24.com
seymer@kpth.com
cindym@kevn.com
edh@kttw.com
tmccarth@pegtelevision.com
labbott@wtnzfox43.com
huntersandlin@clearchannel.com
john.koski@foxtv.com
smann@wztv.com
jim.omalley@fox14.tv
hbreaux@fox7.com
dsartor@kwkt.com
tnoble@kristv.com
kathy.saunders@foxtv.com
john.witte@kfoxtv.com
newsdesk@fox26.com
tcruz@nbc56.com
bmoran@ramarcom.com
lwolf@kpejtv.com
carter@foxsanangelo.com
jseabers@kabb.sbgnet.com
jpryor@kavutv.com
rcrowder@kwkt.com
stephanier@kfdx.com
msay561@foxtv.com
jmartin@wemt.sbgnet.com
blane@sbgnet.com
dbunnell@fox2127.com
gm@fox44.net
jonr@kayutv.com
ngrant@tribune.com
randj@nwinfo.net
jzollar@wluk.com
info@fox25fox48.com
kjohnson@wkowtv.com
fox6news@foxtv.com
rraff@wfxs.com
hcooper@sbgnet.com
bstanton@wvfx.com
klwy@coffey.com
kfnb@coffey.com
colmes@foxnews.com
firstname.lastname@foxnews.com

MEDIA phone numbers total list

phone: 212-301-3320
phone: 212-301-5486
phone: 202-824-6470
phone: 212-301-3944
phone: 212-301-8552
phone: 212-301-5023
phone: 212-301-8560
phone: 312-494-0428
phone: 212-301-3186
phone: 310-571-2000
phone: 202-824-6389
phone: 212-301-3711
phone: 212-301-3250
phone: (907) 274-0404
phone: (907) 452-3697
phone: (205) 583-4342
phone: (334) 794-3434
phone: (256) 533-5454
phone: (251) 434-1040
phone: (334) 288-7020
phone: 212-301-3352
phone: (479) 571-5100
phone: (501) 217-5242
phone: (501) 219-2400
phone: (602) 262-5109
phone: (520) 770-1123
phone: (541) 383-2121
phone: (661) 325-6397
phone: (530) 893-1234
phone: (707) 442-2999
phone: (559) 453-8850
phone: (310) 584-2001
phone: (310) 369-1000
phone: (510) 834-1212
phone: (760) 340-7001
phone: (916) 454-4548
phone: (831) 757-6397
phone: (858) 279-6666
phone: (805) 925-1200
phone: (719) 596-2100
phone: (303) 566-7600
phone: (970) 242-5000
phone: (860) 727-0082
phone: (202) 895-3000
phone: (239) 574-3636
phone: (904) 996-0419
phone: (407) 741-5027
phone: (352) 644-3535
phone: (850) 576-4990
phone: (305) 795-2602
phone: (850) 784-0028
phone: (813) 876-1313
phone: (561) 881-0737
phone: (229) 903-8200
phone: (404) 898-0235
phone: (706) 494-5458
phone: (478) 743-0742
phone: (706) 650-5400
phone: (912) 921-2222
phone: (808) 591-4223
phone: (319) 395-9060
phone: (563) 388-9250
phone: (515) 256-1700
phone: (641) 684-5415
phone: (208) 466-5561
phone: (208) 235-3177
phone: (309) 688-9401
phone: (312) 565-5532
phone: (815) 963-5413
phone: (217) 523-8855
phone: (574) 679-4545
phone: (812) 424-7777
phone: (812) 696-2121
phone: (260) 471-5555
phone: (317) 715-2777
phone: (785) 272-4350
phone: (316) 942-2424
phone: (859) 269-5656
phone: (502) 561-7711
phone: (318) 443-4700
phone: (225) 768-9293
phone: (337) 237-1500
phone: (337) 474-1316
phone: (205) 348-8625
phone: (318) 631-5677
phone: (318) 323-1972
phone: (781) 467-1300
phone: (410) 467-8854
phone: (410) 235-6397
phone: (207) 828-0023
phone: (231) 775-9813
phone: (810) 244-4664
phone: (616) 364-1717
phone: (517) 484-7747
phone: (248) 552-5217
phone: (218) 728-1622
phone: (952) 946-5601
phone: (507) 529-5154
phone: (314) 259-5727
phone: (573) 449-0917
phone: (816) 932-9144
phone: (314) 644-7460
phone: (417) 862-2727
phone: (228) 832-2525
phone: (601) 922-1234
phone: (662) 842-2227
phone: (406) 652-7366
phone: (406) 542-8900
phone: (406) 728-4800
phone: (704) 632-7337
phone: (919) 595-5221
phone: (336) 821-1192
phone: (252) 240-0888
phone: (910) 791-6681
phone: (701) 355-0026
phone: (701) 277-1515
phone: (402) 558-4200
phone: (505) 766-7770
phone: (702) 436-8256
phone: (775) 856-1100
phone: (518) 862-0995
phone: (716) 875-4949
phone: (607) 937-5000
phone: (212) 452-5555
phone: (585) 224-8880
phone: (315) 472-6800
phone: (315) 797-5220
phone: (607) 798-0070
phone: (315) 786-0028
phone: (513) 562-2405
phone: (216) 432-4200
phone: (614) 481-6666
phone: (937) 263-4500
phone: (419) 991-8433
phone: (866) 369-6397
phone: (330) 788-2456
phone: (405) 475-9126
phone: (918) 388-5253
phone: (503) 548-6410
phone: (503) 548-6444
phone: (541) 683-3434
phone: (541) 772-2600
phone: (814) 864-2400
phone: (814) 269-1112
phone: (215) 982-5220
phone: (412) 931-5300
phone: (570) 970-5600
phone: (717) 843-0043
phone: (401) 438-7200
phone: (803) 252-5757
phone: (864) 288-2100
phone: (843) 828-4300
phone: (843) 744-2424
phone: (712) 277-3555
phone: (605) 348-3697
phone: (605) 338-0017
phone: (423) 242-6397
phone: (865) 693-4343
phone: (731) 427-3316
phone: (901) 320-1310
phone: (615) 369-1717
phone: (325) 672-5606
phone: (806) 381-5404
phone: (512) 495-7782
phone: (979) 774-1800
phone: (361) 886-6100
phone: (214) 720-3176
phone: (915) 834-2106
phone: (713) 479-2601
phone: (903) 236-0051
phone: (806) 748-9300
phone: (432) 580-0024
phone: (325) 655-6006
phone: (210) 377-4707
phone: (361) 575-2500
phone: (254) 776-3844
phone: (940) 691-0003
phone: (801) 536-1302
phone: (276) 821-9296
phone: (434) 242-1919
phone: (757) 396-6181
phone: (804) 230-1212
phone: (540) 981-9126
phone: (802) 660-9333
phone: (509) 448-2828
phone: (206) 674-1346
phone: (509) 448-4656
phone: (920) 490-1445
phone: (608) 781-0025
phone: (608) 661-2747
phone: (414) 355-6214
phone: (715) 849-4155
phone: (304) 345-4115
phone: (304) 622-9839
phone: (307) 577-5923
phone: (212) 301-3000

LibertyEagle
12-28-2007, 11:40 PM
No, be civil. They'll just call us all spammers and won't take us serious. Do you really want to mess everything up?

Be nice and professional.

+1

0zzy
12-28-2007, 11:41 PM
Who The Hell Is This Guy?!

0zzy
12-28-2007, 11:42 PM
I hate dumb ass Ron Paul supporters, or anti-supporters.

LibertyEagle
12-28-2007, 11:44 PM

Are you nuts?!!! Either that, or you are a provocateur. Which is it? :mad:

Adamsa
I hate dumb ass Ron Paul supporters, or anti-supporters.

I know Ozzy, I know.

Pauliana
Make lemonade.

Get him on CNN at the exact same time.

Let's call CNN and ask! Then lets just see who's ratings are better.

LibertyEagle
12-28-2007, 11:51 PM
storm the fox studios I say.....knock the security guys out of the way....how many can they stop?,,,,,civility is getting old. we are talking about our freedom and liberty here, not about how far school buses will travel to pick up kids....FUK FOX.....give me a group and some anger, and we can take out any studio they have.

Johnnywrath = pissed off

And wouldn't that make such nice news coverage for the Ron Paul campaign, right before the New Hampshire primary. I can see it now.

Know what would be worse than us being excluded from this forum? Terrible news coverage that day, and for days afterward, showing RP supporters acting like crazed lunatics. Yup, wouldn't that just be dandy.

Please use your common sense people. FOX isn't stupid. They know this is going to make us livid. They are expecting the reaction we are famous for. If we go at them acting like petulant children and acting stupid, we are going to hang ourselves with their noose. Please don't walk into their trap.

pikerz
12-28-2007, 11:52 PM
In a case like this, protesting to their sponsors might be effective.

Fox is trying to manipulate an election, which is incredibly unamerican. We have every right to be pissed off about it.

Smaller crowds than us have successfully pressured sponsors to pull out. Hell, we are legion AND mad as hell.

Oliver
12-28-2007, 11:52 PM
DIGG it to the Frontpage!
Post the link on other Fora as well.

Current top story has 1994 Diggs...

Ron LOL
12-28-2007, 11:54 PM
Pretty outrageous they wouldn't also exclude Fred "I can't believe I'm running for President" Thompson if they're going to exclude RP.

Oliver
In a case like this, protesting to their sponsors might be effective.

Off course it is. And reporting it to the Newspapers
is also important to make a big outcry.

We should start some kind of operation protest,
summing up the success we had in contrast to other
candidates - and ask why Ron is ignored nevertheless...

LibertyEagle
Guys, we're getting off topic - can we please focus on making our displeasure with the GOP known, rather that arguing about tactics?

I sent in an email to the New Hampshire GOP - I pointed out that Paul is bringing in new money. If you do email you might also consider point out that Paul has been good for the party, bringing new points of view, new voters and new money into the ranks of the organization.

Fundamentally, the New Hampshire GOP knows what they need to do to survive, and thats get votes, so lets appeal to their self interest.

Thanks,

James

James, we were also asked to LEAVE THE NEW HAMPSHIRE GOP ALONE. This is not their doing.

smartguy911
12-28-2007, 11:56 PM
even Digg is censoring this. :-(. story is already buried on digg. nowhere to be found

Oliver
12-29-2007, 12:05 AM
DIGG it to the top of their Frontpage!

& Post the link on other Fora as well.

Current top story has 2040 Diggs...
Minimum Diggs needed: 700

Oliver
12-29-2007, 12:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLLRsn_nr6s

damon04
12-29-2007, 12:12 AM
So, where is this forum being held? I think it would be a great idea to have as many sign bearers/ron paul supporters outside the place they are doing it. A rediculous amount of people.

fuzzybekool
12-29-2007, 12:13 AM
I believe the time for being nice is over. Some of you people fail to realize that New Hampshire is make or break time for Dr. Ron Paul and this movement. FOX News knows this and they will exclude him until you are blue in the face. The Democrats have been advocating boycotting FOX News sponsors for years. Has it done anything ?

FOX News could care less about us flooding them with faxes and phone calls or emails. They are the ENEMY people. You think they want to be nice to Ron Paul or this movement ? Please wake up. Watch some Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. videos on YouTube and let us utilize the greatest weapon we have in our arsenal, WE THE PEOPLE !

Peaceful, non-violent, large scale protest marches is our ultimate weapon. This will pitt one news organization against the other. This will fracture the resolve of the MSM. This will show AMERICA it is ok to come out of hiding. The message sent is simply this: We are here, and we are not going away.

I do not think what I am advocating is radical or out of the realm of possibility. FOX NEWS is testing the movement's heartbeat. They are trying to find our weakness. They want to know how far they can string us along. They are deceitful vagabonds to this great Republic.

I urge my fellow patriots to make a stand. It is now or never. I don't want to be here telling my grandchildren years from now that I am sorry I was a coward. I am sorry I did not stand up to the MSM and defend my country. I am sorry I shed tears instead of sweat and blood.

Hello ? Is anyone out there ?

Flash
12-29-2007, 12:17 AM
Just a suggestion. In my email I politely told them that I contacted all of their sponsors and complained about their biasness. I suggest people write that in there too. it worked with the beck situation.

Oliver
12-29-2007, 12:19 AM

Current Status of Story: 559 Diggs

Current top story has 2056 Diggs...
Minimum Diggs needed: 712

Azprint
12-29-2007, 12:20 AM
People. Keep on e-mailing, calling Fox News Network, be mad, stay mad, but be polite. But, all I want you to keep in mind is, that Iowa caucus results matter the most, if Ron Paul gets a good score, they will reconsider in a matter of hours, backed up by your concern.

So, if you are not in Iowa do your best to get Ron on this god damn debate. But if you're in Iowa, do as much as you can to get Paul best results you can. You, the Iowans focus on caucus day, not on Fox. Right now big deal depends on you.

(I will spam it everywhere)

Oliver
12-29-2007, 12:24 AM
People. Keep on e-mailing, calling Fox News Network, be mad, stay mad, but be polite. But, all I want you to keep in mind is, that Iowa caucus results matter the most, if Ron Paul gets a good score, they will reconsider in a matter of hours, backed up by your concern.

+1

UCFGavin
12-29-2007, 12:31 AM
can we get an edit in the first post of numbers and email addresses to get in contact with?

Oliver
12-29-2007, 12:33 AM

Current Status of Story: 600 Diggs

Current top story has 2083 Diggs...
Minimum Diggs needed: 732

Oliver
12-29-2007, 12:40 AM

Current Status of Story: 639 Diggs

Current top story has 2093 Diggs...
Minimum Diggs needed: 734

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 12:47 AM
Lets let Fox News know that we are not going to take this anymore!

Dear Fox News,

It has came to my attention that you have decided to exclude Ron Paul from your "forum" of Republican candidates to be broadcast on January 6, 2007. This is completely unacceptable and demonstrates that you are actively trying to control the outcome of this election. By excluding a candidate with a constantly growing support base, that has raised almost certainly raised more money than any other candidate this quarter, has had tens of thousands of new contributors in the past month, and on Dec. 16th broke the one day fund raising record demonstrates that you have an agenda to marginalize anyone who dares challenge the authority of the neo-conservatives who have taken over the Republican Party.

By excluding Ron Paul from this debate it is now crystal clear that the message of reducing the size of government, getting it out of our lives, and restoring our rights and freedoms is one that you do not want people to hear! However, this is the message that a LARGE segment of the AMERICAN PEOPLE deeply desire to hear! This has been proven by Ron Paul's extraordinary support base of people who care about freedom, respect the constitution, and desire for politicians to end wars instead of starting them. Countless citizens across the USA are extremely angry about the soaring national debt, the endless printing of money that leads to inflation, and the constant erosion of our freedoms and privacy. These true patriots have demonstrated their support of Ron Paul with their hard earned dollars. It is truly revolting and sickening that the network that claims to be "Fair and Balanced" has disenfranchised these individuals from having their preferred candidate participate in this forum!

The supporters of Ron Paul are peaceful, non-violent, and law abiding. They desire to live peacefully with their fellow man and respect the rights of others. However, when they see injustice occurring (such as a corporation or network attempting to control the outcome of an election) they will peacefully use their first amendment right to speak up boldly and loudly. I urge you to please allow Ron Paul to participate in this upcoming forum of Republican candidates. There is zero reason to exclude him and every reason to include him! He has a growing campaign, supporters across the nation, and has a huge chest of funds to support his campaign! However, if you do not include him in this upcoming forum you can expect the supporters of Ron Paul to continue speaking up peacefully, boldly, and loudly about your unfair decision. This message will only be one of tens of thousands of additional messages from concerned citizens across the nation.

We know what your network is up to by excluding Ron Paul. Until you include him in this forum we will use our first amendment rights to proclaim far and wide (in a peaceful, non-violent, and completely law abiding manner)...

"WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"

Sincerely,
(Insert name here.)

NY, NY 10036

Corporate Communications

Media Relations

Brian Peterson, Director

Investor Relations

Investor Relations

bill.oreilly@foxnews.com
david.asman@foxnews.com
jane.skinner@foxnews.com
202-824-6426
thom.bird@foxnews.com
todd.ciganek@foxnews.com

Housecall@foxnews.com

cujothekitten
dugg

Oliver
deleted ... outdated

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 12:48 AM
Lets get this to the top of digg!

syborius
12-29-2007, 12:49 AM
the debate seems who made this decision ?? I read on another forum the following..

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 268919
12/28/2007 9:10 AM
Re: Ron Paul Excluded rom New hapshire Debate Quote

The decision to exclude Paul was made by the chairman of the New Hampshire Republican Party Fergus Cullen. , wouldnt want to be this guy.

-----

Some people say it is not the NH Gop and only fox.. So which is it? Is it this guy, or is it fox??

Anyone know?

Oliver
12-29-2007, 01:11 AM

Current Status of Story: 718 Diggs

Current top story has 2156 Diggs...
Minimum Diggs needed: 755

Oliver
12-29-2007, 01:23 AM
WOOHOO!

http://250kb.de/u/071229/p/45f1ce88.png

Only 22 DIGGS to go and we're on the Front-Page ... Sign up/log in and DIGG it, People. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/happy116.gif

Oliver
12-29-2007, 01:27 AM
10 Diggs to go...

Oliver
12-29-2007, 01:35 AM
We just passed the minimum Diggs of the Top Stories at the DIGG-Homepage...

Why doesn't the story appear??? Delay?

Qwerty?

fj45lvr
12-29-2007, 01:42 AM
I believe the time for being nice is over. Some of you people fail to realize that New Hampshire is make or break time for Dr. Ron Paul and this movement. FOX News knows this and they will exclude him until you are blue in the face. The Democrats have been advocating boycotting FOX News sponsors for years. Has it done anything ?

FOX News could care less about us flooding them with faxes and phone calls or emails. They are the ENEMY people. You think they want to be nice to Ron Paul or this movement ? Please wake up. Watch some Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. videos on YouTube and let us utilize the greatest weapon we have in our arsenal, WE THE PEOPLE !

Peaceful, non-violent, large scale protest marches is our ultimate weapon. This will pitt one news organization against the other. This will fracture the resolve of the MSM. This will show AMERICA it is ok to come out of hiding. The message sent is simply this: We are here, and we are not going away.

I do not think what I am advocating is radical or out of the realm of possibility. FOX NEWS is testing the movement's heartbeat. They are trying to find our weakness. They want to know how far they can string us along. They are deceitful vagabonds to this great Republic.

I urge my fellow patriots to make a stand. It is now or never. I don't want to be here telling my grandchildren years from now that I am sorry I was a coward. I am sorry I did not stand up to the MSM and defend my country. I am sorry I shed tears instead of sweat and blood.

Hello ? Is anyone out there ?

AMEN brother.....I'm there with you.

EXACTLY (everyone go read the famous speech given with the quote "give me liberty or give me death"....that says it all folks.)

devil21
12-29-2007, 01:44 AM
For the first time tonite I heard MSNBC using a new slogan. "The Fastest Growing News Channel in America." Now I know why. And I emailed Fox accordingly :)

smartguy911
12-29-2007, 01:49 AM
We just passed the minimum Diggs of the Top Stories at the DIGG-Homepage...

Why doesn't the story appear??? Delay?

Qwerty?

not sure. i hope digg is not censoring

Oliver
12-29-2007, 02:23 AM
not sure. i hope digg is not censoring

I asked at Grassroots Central. Maybe someone is
more familiar with Digg and knows the answer to
that...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/gfx_RedWhiteBlue/statusicon/thread_dot.gif http://www.ronpaulforums.com/gfx_RedWhiteBlue/icons/icon5.gif DIGG experts in here? (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=67502)

Menthol Patch
12-29-2007, 04:14 AM
Lets keep digging this story! It needs to hit the front page!

Nihilist23
12-29-2007, 05:02 AM
It's never going to hit the front page. ronpaul2008.com entries = blacklisted from Digg's front page.