PDA

View Full Version : Iowa Vote Observers Needed : : Iowans Please Read

Jay Weeldreyer
12-28-2007, 08:50 PM
The Iowa Ron Paul campaign needs trustworthy and dedicated supporters in each precinct to observe the vote count, and to report the actual count back to the state headquarters.

With 1784 precincts in Iowa, it is impossible for the campaign to monitor this process using paid staffers. You can help us ensure an honest caucus. Precinct Captains will all be asked to act in this role, but there are still many vacant precincts in all parts of Iowa. Contact your County Coordinator today to volunteer for this critical role in the Iowa campaign. If you do not know who your County Coordinator is, please contact me directly.

I hope that my email inbox will be flooded with volunteers. In a perfect world, at least one person will volunteer for each precinct. That said, help us quickly coordinate this effort by writing your subject line using this format: "Precinct Observer. (Your County Name). (Your Precinct)." We have a simple screening process in place to vet volunteers, and will have a special process for reporting to ensure the integrity of the results being reported.

This effort is an urgent need. If you cannot be an observer, you can still help by ensuring this message reaches anybody and everybody who can be an observer. ***SPREAD THE WORD***

EDIT: YOU MUST BE A RESIDENT OF IOWA. NOBODY ELSE CAN DO THIS.

Thank you for your assistance. Here's to a blow out showing in Iowa '08.

NOTE: Please DO NOT contact me regarding anything else. We're focused on a strong caucus turn out; help us succeed in that effort.

Jay Weeldreyer
Iowa Field Director
Ron Paul 2008
Des Moines Iowa

email: jay at ronpaul2008.com
office: 515.243.0248

MODS: Can you make this a sticky?!

MRoCkEd
12-28-2007, 08:52 PM
bump = this is important

BrianH
12-28-2007, 09:11 PM