PDA

View Full Version : Just Voted Absentee....So Easy, I Grabbed a Buddy Too!!

ItDoesNotStopWithRonPaul
12-28-2007, 08:36 PM
We are going to win this folks, IF our delegates are as motivated as our voters. I just voted absentee for Michigan, and my buddy went with me. We ran into one of our other buddies also requesting an absentee ballot for Ron Paul, who was not AT ALL receptive to Ron Paul when I tried "converting" him in July. He said he never would have voted if it weren't for Ron Paul. We are all college aged, and (no offense) those old timers are so blind to this revolution that it's stunning!

Vote absentee if you have to, again, so easy, even a caveman could do it.

Ron Paul was listed fourth on the ballot, not sure how they chose that. Tancredo was still on the ballot.

Because so many of our voters are in college, expect our election day totals to be lower than expected with a large advantage in absentee votes.

ItsTime
12-28-2007, 08:41 PM
very nice! I think you are first vote casted for Ron Paul on the forum! sweeeeeeeeet

ItDoesNotStopWithRonPaul
12-28-2007, 08:42 PM
Haha! Yes, I like being the leader!:D Let there be millions more!

RP=RonPaul=RedPill
12-28-2007, 08:42 PM
Will the votes be counted on primary day?

Paulitician
12-28-2007, 08:43 PM
Cool! Can't wait till I vote. Have to wait a couple of months though. First time voter baby!!

aspiringconstitutionalist
12-28-2007, 08:44 PM
Lol, no, there have been a couple other folks who have voted absentee already and posted on the forum. NHites I think.

FreedomLover
12-28-2007, 08:45 PM
very nice! I think you are first vote casted for Ron Paul on the forum! sweeeeeeeeet

Why, I'm a bit a jealous. Haha. :)

ItDoesNotStopWithRonPaul
12-28-2007, 08:49 PM
2004 was my first vote, but I wasn't going to vote in the Republicans primary until Ron Paul came along. I would have voted for a third party. I am pretty sure the absentee ballots are counted on election day. Like I said, we should get a big boost from the absentee ballots since we have so many students voting for the first time.

nate895
12-28-2007, 08:50 PM
In WA we vote via mail-in ballots, so turnout is high. In the primaries, this only counts as 51% towards delegates, since we hold caucuses on the 9th of February.

ItDoesNotStopWithRonPaul
12-28-2007, 09:28 PM
Sign waving tomorrow!! Got to get Michigan for Ron Paul!! Posting some signs tomorrow too....

ItsTime
12-28-2007, 09:33 PM
we are waving too!! http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=65859

Sign waving tomorrow!! Got to get Michigan for Ron Paul!! Posting some signs tomorrow too....