PDA

View Full Version : Turn On Msnbc

LibertyEagle
07-11-2007, 03:19 PM
NYC Firefighters are blasting Guiliani!!

It's on Hardball. He's getting crucified.

WOW! They're even talking about the Gold. Man, I hope someone is taping this. It needs to be blasted everywhere.

quickmike
07-11-2007, 03:20 PM
NYC Firefighters are blasting Guiliani!!

Hes toast............... let him go down in flames.

Thats the good thing about Ron............ no dirt to dig up on him, none exists.

ScotTX
07-11-2007, 03:22 PM
Burn, Rudy, burn! No firefighter in America will put you out now!

BLS
07-11-2007, 03:22 PM
Gimme A Play By Play Please...i'm At Work!!!

thuja
07-11-2007, 03:23 PM
it is about time. maybe people will understand this guy is all false. mr data base ID card.

LibertyEagle
07-11-2007, 03:24 PM
The guy is with the International association of firefighters. I believe he said they had 281,000 members. He tasked the host with going to any NYC fire station and asking them what they thought about Rudy. He implied it wouldn't be good.

Sorry BLS, I can't remember all the details. I was so caught up trying to let you guys know it was on, I missed part of it. I know he blamed Rudy for a lot of the firefighters deaths and he also talked about how Rudy was more interested in finding the gold that was housed in the WTC than he was finding the firefighters. He said Rudy pretty much stopped looking after they found the gold. The man was really PO'd. Good for him for speaking out!

Hopefully, someone else can give you more detail.

akalucas
07-11-2007, 03:26 PM
Can someone please give the details of the firefighter talking points

FreedomLover
07-11-2007, 03:27 PM
Finally. Rudy is a POS, too bad he'll still get a healthy percentage of the 'he said things after 911 that made me feel good' vote

quickmike
07-11-2007, 03:29 PM
Yeah, I doubt if any NY firefighter would piss on Rudy if he was on fire.

DisabledVet
07-11-2007, 03:33 PM
My cousin is a Firefighter here in Phoenix Arizona.... I just asked him about the Rudy thing and he said and I quote "That POS needs to burn in hell....not one member of our department would even think of voting for him"

So I guess even a coupel thousand miles away this message has spread.

Firefighters weather in the same fire house same department or spread across the country are one huge family....and they all stick together.

Now everyone be nice and wave bye bye to Rudy as he disappears...

Bye Rudy...don't let the door to the oval office hit you in the ass on the way out

BravoSix
07-11-2007, 03:35 PM
The basic gist of it was that Rudy failed to properly supply the FD with effective radios, thereby resulting in the death of 121 firefighters.

He also stated that Rudy was only interested in recovering the gold under the guise of recovering firefighter's bodies. Once the gold was found, he ordered a mass excavation resulting in body parts still being amongst the rubble at the dumps.

Giuliani's campaign refused to have anyone appear on the show, but did issue a press release showing his "support" for firefighters by buying them some bunker gear and adding a few firefighters.

qednick
07-11-2007, 03:38 PM
Rudy who???:confused:

torchbearer
07-11-2007, 03:38 PM
A link to the website and videos are located here:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=6714

angelatc
07-11-2007, 03:44 PM
I don't pay much attention to Rudy, but from watching "giuliani Time" I got the impression that the police don't much care for him either. They were mad at him before 9/11, because he promised them raises if crime went down. Crime went down, but.....

Bergie Bergeron
07-11-2007, 03:51 PM
Here is the segment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfXEqmCFeo8

fluoridatedbrainsoup
07-11-2007, 04:22 PM
Tucker knocked him down. Ron's comin on!