PDA

View Full Version : Good News

icon124
12-28-2007, 08:11 PM
Been traveling through a well known voter area....they always put signs out every election....riding through for about a month now....Finally saw not one but 2 houses with RP signs...we're catching on more and more....Thought i'd let you guys know what's happening here....oh yea tomorrow I'm going out door to door with some items "dsentell" sent me (Thank you again dsentell)....if anyone can donate any other items to me that would be very appreciated!!!! With what I have now I am gonna hit about 200 homes...With what I have planned I wanna hit 800 homes before the primary in MD....Can anyone help with any type of donation....slim jims...fliers...bumper stickers....anything at all...Thank You!!!!!!!

constitutional
12-28-2007, 08:13 PM
Sweet, thanks for your efforts! What part of Maryland are you from?

icon124
12-28-2007, 08:15 PM
^Baltimore city, we don't have tons of republicans here but im trying to reach what we have....I also travel to baltimore county a lot and plan on doing something out there as well

constitutional
12-28-2007, 08:20 PM
:eek::eek:

Do you have a list of already registered republicans or something? I know for a fact that registered Democrats outnumber registered Republicans in Baltimore 8 to 1. The situation there is dire.

icon124
12-28-2007, 08:22 PM
^No i don't but i really need to find out were to get that list lol...were im going is the "typical" republican area....sounds sterotypical but i know they are republicans as well becuz im used to the area and ive seen plenty of republican signs in the past elections around this area

dw1345
12-28-2007, 08:24 PM
Yeah, Baltimore is very blue.... But hey, I'm sure Dr. Paul's message will be very well recieved.

EDIT: I think the Maryland primary is like a month after Super Tuesday so it won't have much effect.

Dave Wood
12-28-2007, 08:29 PM
Been traveling through a well known voter area....they always put signs out every election....riding through for about a month now....Finally saw not one but 2 houses with RP signs...we're catching on more and more....Thought i'd let you guys know what's happening here....oh yea tomorrow I'm going out door to door with some items "dsentell" sent me (Thank you again dsentell)....if anyone can donate any other items to me that would be very appreciated!!!! With what I have now I am gonna hit about 200 homes...With what I have planned I wanna hit 800 homes before the primary in MD....Can anyone help with any type of donation....slim jims...fliers...bumper stickers....anything at all...Thank You!!!!!!!

Icon, I would guess if you can get you butt anywhere near Arlington/Crystal City....the main office is on Wilson Blvd----------they have to be loaded with materials.

You are so close to the main hub, just spend some gas money and pick them up.
These materials would be free in reasonable numbers

icon124
12-28-2007, 08:38 PM
i understand its really democrat here but im looking at the bigger picture...main election....if we can get Ron Paul support here by then maybe i can get some democrats to vote for him

Lois
12-28-2007, 08:43 PM
Hi Icon,

My daughter and son-in-law live in Parkville, Md. They're voting for Ron Paul in the Primary. He saw the blimp last week from his office window.

Thanks for the good job you're doing in Baltimore.

Lois