PDA

View Full Version : Osama Bin Laden murdered according to Bhutto

TheEvilDetector
12-28-2007, 08:00 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg

(at 2:14 in the interview)

The fact that she was willing to talk about this is quite interesting in light of recent events.

Midnight77
12-28-2007, 08:13 PM
We have a couple threads going on this. Not sure how true this can be, as Omar Sheikh has been in the custody of Pakistani police since early 2002 and is awaiting to be sentenced to death for the murder of Daniel Pearl. The more I look at this, the more I'm thinking she made a major mistake and misspoke.

TheEvilDetector
12-28-2007, 08:17 PM
We have a couple threads going on this. Not sure how true this can be, as Omar Sheikh has been in the custody of Pakistani police since early 2002 and is awaiting to be sentenced to death for the murder of Daniel Pearl. The more I look at this, the more I'm thinking she made a major mistake and misspoke.

I think she knew exactly what she was saying. UBL is dead and has been for years.

OptionsTrader
12-28-2007, 08:25 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg

(at 2:14 in the interview)

The fact that she was willing to talk about this is quite interesting in light of recent events.

Original from AlJazeeraEnglish:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oIO8B6fpFSQ

Midnight77
12-28-2007, 08:47 PM
I think she knew exactly what she was saying. UBL is dead and has been for years.

Bin Laden may in fact be dead, but how could Omar Sheikh have done it, if he has been in captivity since early 2002 and we've had several authenticated Bin Laden videos released with him discussing current events since then?

OptionsTrader
12-28-2007, 08:49 PM
Bin Laden may in fact be dead, but how could Omar Sheikh have done it, if he has been in captivity since early 2002 and we've had several authenticated Bin Laden videos released with him discussing current events since then?

Everybody's a comedian today.

Midnight77
12-28-2007, 08:51 PM
Everybody's a comedian today.

Care to elaborate?

1913_to_2008
12-28-2007, 09:02 PM
Look at the videos...Notice how his nose is different? 911 was an inside job...the truthers have all examine the tapes.....It's fake, his nose is different...Check it out.

Midnight77
12-28-2007, 09:11 PM
Look at the videos...Notice how his nose is different? 911 was an inside job...the truthers have all examine the tapes.....It's fake, his nose is different...Check it out.

If you are talking to me, that's not what I am challenging. I am challenging Bhutto making the statement that Omar Sheikh killed Bin Laden if he has been held in Pakistani prisons since early 2002 for the death of Daniel Pearl.

The only problem is that she's discussed Bin Laden several times since then, including many times this year saying she wants him brought to justice. It looks more and more like she misspoke and meant to say Pearl's name, which was a huge mistake on her part.

1913_to_2008
12-28-2007, 09:17 PM
we've had several authenticated Bin Laden videos released with him discussing current events since then?

His nose is different in the newer tapes. The tapes aren't authentic. They are AN actor or fake...the media lies...Do your research!!!

DO NOT DISMISS THIS.....THIS IS THE ANSWER YOU'RE LOOKING FOR!!

Midnight77
12-28-2007, 09:25 PM
His nose is different in the newer tapes. The tapes aren't authentic. They area actor or fake...the media lies...Do your research!!!

DON NOT DISMISS THIS.....THIS IS THE ANSWER YOU'RE LOOKING FOR!!

First, don't order me to "do my research". I've done my research, thank you. And no, I'm not convinced the last tape was necessarily Bin Laden. It could be an aged and withered Bin Laden, but I am not convinced it necessarily was.

However, you still are not addressing how Omar Sheikh could have murdered Bin Laden since he's been in captivity since February of 2002. The only way this is possible is if he killed Bin Laden between September 11th and the time he was arrested. So that would mean that every single tape released since then was fake. Is this what you are saying?

Furthermore, Bhutto has discussed Bin Laden many times over the past several years and even discussed wanting to bring him to justice as early as this year.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=3676687

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0711/03/cnr.06.html

Birdlady
12-28-2007, 09:38 PM
First, don't order me to "do my research". I've done my research, thank you. And no, I'm not convinced the last tape was Bin Laden. It could be an aged and withered Bin Laden, but I am not convinced it necessarily was.

However, you still are not addressing how Omar Sheikh could have murdered Bin Laden since he's been in captivity since February of 2002. The only way this is possible is if he killed Bin Laden between September 11th and the time he was arrested. So that would mean that every single tape released since then was fake. Is this what you are saying?

Furthermore, Bhutto has discussed Bin Laden many times over the past several years and even discussed wanting to bring him to justice as early as this year.

Yes that is what he is saying and I completely agree. Every tape has been a fake. If I remember correctly, someone did a voice key and it doesn't match Bin laden's voice and it wasn't even the same dialect.

They always come out right in time to help Bush when he needs it the most.

TheEvilDetector
12-28-2007, 09:39 PM
First, don't order me to "do my research". I've done my research, thank you. And no, I'm not convinced the last tape was Bin Laden. It could be an aged and withered Bin Laden, but I am not convinced it necessarily was.

Maybe its a case of Sheikh name being common in arab land, just like like the name Smith is common in western land?

Proof of Bhutto's comments about wanting to bring UBL to justice would be very nice at this point.

Midnight77
12-28-2007, 09:42 PM
Maybe its a case of Sheikh name being common in arab land, just like like the name Smith is common in western land?

Proof of Bhutto's comments about wanting to bring UBL to justice would be very nice at this point.

Just edited and posted above.

Now if I could do that, why couldn't other people on here?

pickfair
12-28-2007, 09:46 PM

I agree. I think she may have said that before but I can't recall it exactly, so a concrete clip of her saying that would be nice. However, IF she hadn't made that comment before, couldn't she have been referring to the 2001 story of OBL being killed that was floating around the media?

In any case, I'm very surprised that the interviewer let that comment pass. If only he had clarified we wouldn't be wondering about this now.

adpierce
12-28-2007, 10:45 PM
I think if the US had evidence that OBL was dead they'd release it. OBL being alive is more of a motivating factor for militant islamic forces in the Middle East than anything else. If he had been murdered I'm convinced that it would look good for the US. It would show the fragmentation of Al Qaeda, they would look weak, that they had in-fighting. The US would look to be winning against them.

OptionsTrader
12-28-2007, 10:55 PM
I think if the US had evidence that OBL was dead they'd release it. OBL being alive is more of a motivating factor for militant islamic forces in the Middle East than anything else. If he had been murdered I'm convinced that it would look good for the US. It would show the fragmentation of Al Qaeda, they would look weak, that they had in-fighting. The US would look to be winning against them.

If your goal was continual warfare spending and spreading the war to neighboring nations, would you want the symbol that is OBL alive or dead?

wisconsinite
12-28-2007, 10:57 PM

No, the fear of Osama being out there alive is useful to keep the neo-cons in power.

They need the boogieman in the closet.

haaaylee
12-29-2007, 12:23 AM
bin laden being alive helps us, otherwise what's this all for? if the leader is dead, why are we fighting? to think we would ever admit he is dead at this time is nonsense. bin laden being dead doesn't make them look weak, or that we had "won" anything.... it would make this all look more insane. if bin laden is gone, and that's what we went after - then what are we after now? his army? we created them. now we have to kill all of them?? then we create more. it never ends.

Midnight77
12-31-2007, 12:18 PM
If you play the Bhutto/Frost interview on BBC, you will notice that they edited out her remark that Omar Sheikh murdered Osama Bin Laden, and instead cut her statement in half and go to a cutaway shot of Frost.

http://search.bbc.co.uk/cgi-bin/search/results.pl?scope=all&tab=all&recipe=all&q=frost+bhutto+november&x=0&y=0