PDA

View Full Version : Predicition Time people!!!!

jmarinara
12-28-2007, 08:00 PM
Ok, we're less than a week away from the big two votes.

Give us your honest predictions for Iowa and Hew Hampshire. Add your reasons/commentary if you want.

Here's mine:

Iowa Republicans:

1. Mike Huckabee -- He's on the upswing, a "christian" candidate and they always do well in Iowa. His followers are pretty loyal to the "christian" cause, if not to him.

2. Ron Paul -- His campaign is built for the caucus system. Only 10% or so of the registered voters show up to these things because they take forever. This means that only the most committed actually show up. I guarantee there will not be a single Paul supporter that will miss it. We're the very definition of fanatics.

3. Mitt Romney -- He has lots of money and the neo-con charm. Plus that religion speech was really good!! /sarcasm (I need a shower now)

4 - 12 Who cares?

Iowa Democrats:

Barrack Obama will win. John Edwards will be close. Hillary will begin to crumble.

New Hampshire Republican:

1. Ron Paul -- Can you say open balloting? The independents come home to Dr. Paul!!

2. Mitt Romney -- New Englander true and blue. In this case, familiarity does not breed contempt.

3. Rudy Guiliani -- Just enough of New York influence to be dangerous. I think some New Hampshire folks are more pragmatic than anything, and see Rudy as a guy who gets things done. I could be wrong I guess.

4. Mike Huckabee -- Horribly disappointed after Iowa, but still strong amongst the vote for a winner crowd. Unfortunately for him, rubbing our noses in his "christianity" won't help him in NH.

New Hampshire Democrat:

Barrack Obama, John Edwards, Bill Richardson, Hillary drops out the next day.

MRoCkEd
12-28-2007, 08:17 PM
I hope you are right!!
and hate to spoil the fun but i have a thread on this in my sig with poll included

anyway, keep ron paulin

jmarinara
12-28-2007, 08:20 PM
Oh, wow, sorry bout that.

I even searched for a prediction thread. Oh well, I'm off to vote in yours now.