PDA

View Full Version : ASK MSNBC TO HOST ROUNDTABLE w/ PAUL & HUNTER

BigLouie
12-28-2007, 07:11 PM
THIS POST UPDATED.

Go to the the following link instead of the original (still posted below). This new link contains the original link as well. This article rebuts all criticism from first post (all 6-8 from more than a 1200 article views) and poses a unique concept.

Poke Fox News in the eye for Ron Paul. (http://www.nolanchart.com/article770.html)

****************original post*********************************
If you are mad about Ron Paul being excluded from the Faux News Debate on Jan 6th. The Read This

http://www.nolanchart.com/article762.html

Then after you are done, if you want to help the Ron Paul Campaign get more MSM Exposure, come back and reply to what you thought/did. This will help keep this post at the top of the forum so more people will know about it.

UPDATE!!!
Exclusion Confirmed

Read This (http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20071228005378&newsLang=en)

Thanks
Louie

brianbb98
12-28-2007, 07:18 PM
???? This says nothing about MSNBC hosting anything. Its asking people to write to MSNBC and ask them to do it...

kalami
12-28-2007, 07:26 PM
ya, you people and your thread titles...

BigLouie
12-28-2007, 07:28 PM
If they see there is enough demand, they will host it. They are in the Money making business. They use news to sell their product, advertising time.

Also, MSNBC hates Fox news. The RP supportes have succeeded at this before i.e. Glenn Beck, Russert, etc

This is a call to arms, the title is a teaser.

Jaykzo
12-28-2007, 07:41 PM
This is a call to arms, the title is a teaser

The title is flat out false.

From what I can tell, it isn't even confirmed that he's been exluded either.

Sey.Naci
12-28-2007, 07:46 PM
Flat out disagree with this idea. For one thing, it raises Hunter to the same level as Ron Paul. Hunter has nothing near the public support or money that Dr. Paul has. For another, it is based on the premise that Paul has been excluded from the Fox forum, a matter which remains unconfirmed.

LionHeart87
12-28-2007, 07:48 PM
No, this is just a way of chickening out anyways. If Fox does exclude him for the debates our supporters in NH and surrounding states should crash the debate, thats what our founding fathers would do.

freedom-maniac
12-28-2007, 07:49 PM
I've heard that his exclusion is unofficial.

BigLouie
12-28-2007, 07:50 PM
The link to the articles which confirm it are in the main article.

All Candidates should be included in the process. We cannot complain that Dr. Paul is being excluded if we complain that Duncan Hunter would be INCLUDED.

The title is a TEASER. Newspapers and TV shows/News do it all the time. They idea is to get you to read the story. If you do not agree, that is fine, but there are MANY of us who are working to get Dr. Paul as much media exposure as we can. This is one of the many ways.

AND it has been proven to work in the past, so why not now?

Sey.Naci
12-28-2007, 07:56 PM
It has been confirmed. The link to the articles which confirm it are in the main article.No, it is not confirmed. Read the umpteen number of threads that have been started about this topic.

BigLouie
12-28-2007, 07:58 PM
To end the silly "title" debate

In recent News, I read as a headline

"Asteroid to hit Mars"

well, come to find out there was only a 1 in 75 chance.

That is what a title teaser is, sometimes it may be just prediction.

I saw titles in the sports pages that made me think that Les Miles of LSU would go to Michigan. In the article, it only said he was interviewing for the job.

Get over it, the idea is to get ATTENTION to the issues at hand. It has seemed to work so far. But instead of this, we should discuss Dr. Pauls issues and help him get Media exposure. Does anyone disagree with that?

kalami
12-28-2007, 07:59 PM
The link to the articles which confirm it are in the main article.

All Candidates should be included in the process. We cannot complain that Dr. Paul is being excluded if we complain that Duncan Hunter would be INCLUDED.

The title is a TEASER. Newspapers and TV shows/News do it all the time. They idea is to get you to read the story. If you do not agree, that is fine, but there are MANY of us who are working to get Dr. Paul as much media exposure as we can. This is one of the many ways.

AND it has been proven to work in the past, so why not now?

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/17884

BigLouie
12-28-2007, 08:03 PM
Wow, what a storm I have raised.

It HAS been confirmed. AP has released the names, given to them by FOX news. of who is in the debate

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071227/ap_po/on_the2008_trail_7

Several other articles have confirmed it as well.

That is as up to date as there is that I can find. It seems pretty definitive. It would be great if I were wrong

kalami
12-28-2007, 08:07 PM
you didn't even read the link

He said I was CORRECT. HE HIMSELF does not know if FOX or anyone has excluded Ron, if they at HQ have just not answered the invitiation yet, or if they've even seen it. (Didn't I tell you Rudy's people said they hadn't yet known about it? So how could AP have printed the list of accepted invites?)

The AP article DID NOT SAY IN THEIR PIECE ANYTHING about 'excluding' anyone,but two bloggers on the web interpreted it that way. These two bloggers were not our friends and simply wished it were so, and thus wrote that 'opinion' based on the AP article that listed who WAS coming.

Even so, how does the AP article trump information coming from the official campaign?

BigLouie
12-28-2007, 08:53 PM
Well, I am glad you haven't been paying attention Kalami, because I did read the article. and several others which has reported the SAME things as I have said.

The article to which you refer is written by a Blogger and NOT the official response from the campaign.

The AP article is from a list "supposedly" supplied from FOX news to the Associated Press. I imagine they do a lot more research into their articles than you might imagine. Why wouldn't the yinclude Dr. Paul's Name if it were included in the press release from FOX?

This could also be a way for Fox to advertise their debates. Leave the ONE name off the list likely to raise the ire of the RP people. They know what a hellstorm this will bring down.

One more time for the slow people......I am trying to get Dr. Paul media exposure. I am NOT trying to disrupt the lives of Millions of people by posting non-relevant items. Once the burden of proof is lifted, and it seems it has, the point should be moot.
Once again, I hope that I, and several other MSM organizations, are wrong and that a lone blogger on Daily Paul is right. It would be better if Dr. Paul was recognized for as a "top-tier" candidate. However, at this time, it just doesn't appear that they feel that way and have excluded him. Maybe they are just waiting to see the reaction. maybe they are just screwing with us and announce tomorrow that he will be on the debates. I do not claim to know or understand the minds of Faux News. I am only reporting on what I have read from MSM reports and attempting to get Dr. Paul on an alternative Media Source.
In fact, if we could set up such a thing, it would behoove Dr. Paul to NOT be on FOX and appear on MSNBC instead. It would give him MUCH more time to explain his position and not force us to listen to Guilliani Cackle and spout 9/11. 9/11, 9/11.

That is all, no more, because if you don't get it now Kalamai you need to read this:

Article for Kalami (http://www.nolanchart.com/article721.html)

BigLouie
12-28-2007, 11:00 PM
UPDATE!!

Exclusion CONFIRMED

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20071228005378&newsLang=en

BigLouie
12-29-2007, 03:14 AM
THIS POST UPDATED.

Go to the the following link instead of the original (still posted above). This new link contains the original link as well. This article rebuts all criticism from first post (all 6-8 from more than a 1200 article views) and poses a unique concept.

Poke Fox News in the eye for Ron Paul. (THIS POST UPDATED.)

phoenixrising
12-30-2007, 12:36 AM
Flat out disagree with this idea. For one thing, it raises Hunter to the same level as Ron Paul. Hunter has nothing near the public support or money that Dr. Paul has. For another, it is based on the premise that Paul has been excluded from the Fox forum, a matter which remains unconfirmed.
this just in: IMPORTANT READ EVERYONE! :)

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=749819#post749819