PDA

View Full Version : Stop Calling NH GOP!!!

spotics
12-28-2007, 06:47 PM
http://www.dailypaul.com/node/17884

URGENT MESSAGE FROM THE OFFICIAL CAMPAIGN: PLEASE STOP TYING UP THE NH GOP OFFICE WITH YOUR COMPLAINT CALLS.

I just spoke to KENT SNYDER the Campaign's CHAIRMAN, and top person in Virginia, on the phone.

He said I was CORRECT. HE HIMSELF does not know if FOX or anyone has excluded Ron, if they at HQ have just not answered the invitiation yet, or if they've even seen it. (Didn't I tell you Rudy's people said they hadn't yet known about it? So how could AP have printed the list of accepted invites?)

The AP article DID NOT SAY IN THEIR PIECE ANYTHING about 'excluding' anyone, but two bloggers on the web interpreted it that way. These two bloggers were not our friends and simply wished it were so, and thus wrote that 'opinion' based on the AP article that listed who WAS coming.

Also, if any of you got email from a "John Swallow", he is a volunteer and was likely repeating what he'd also read on the internet. HE DID NOT GET THAT FROM OFFICIAL - not Kent, Lew or anyone. Did it say anything about 'staffer X just told me' or the like? NO. It was a poorly written and very unprofessional email by the way, and offered NOTHING to substantiate his claim. It even said it was UNOFFICIAL at the bottom!

Kent called me and stated to me on the phone just now that when this is sorted out he will issue a PRESS RELEASE on the OFFICIAL website and he will then direct you to the proper people for your complaints.

Fergus Cullen would never do something like this so to assume it and start bombarding him is foolish. Yet I saw people make posts that said 'Fergus Cullen from the NH GOP is responsible' and in another post, 'FOX News is responsible' when neither writer had any proof that either claim was true!!!

So bottom line is, Kent said I was correct, they DON'T know what is going on if anything, so, until they find out and post, PLEASE TELL EVERYONE TO STOP CALLING OR EMAILING NH GOP!

- Jane

shadow26
12-28-2007, 06:54 PM
http://www.dailypaul.com/node/17884

URGENT MESSAGE FROM THE OFFICIAL CAMPAIGN: PLEASE STOP TYING UP THE NH GOP OFFICE WITH YOUR COMPLAINT CALLS.

I just spoke to KENT SNYDER the Campaign's CHAIRMAN, and top person in Virginia, on the phone.

He said I was CORRECT. HE HIMSELF does not know if FOX or anyone has excluded Ron, if they at HQ have just not answered the invitiation yet, or if they've even seen it. (Didn't I tell you Rudy's people said they hadn't yet known about it? So how could AP have printed the list of accepted invites?)

The AP article DID NOT SAY IN THEIR PIECE ANYTHING about 'excluding' anyone, but two bloggers on the web interpreted it that way. These two bloggers were not our friends and simply wished it were so, and thus wrote that 'opinion' based on the AP article that listed who WAS coming.

Also, if any of you got email from a "John Swallow", he is a volunteer and was likely repeating what he'd also read on the internet. HE DID NOT GET THAT FROM OFFICIAL - not Kent, Lew or anyone. Did it say anything about 'staffer X just told me' or the like? NO. It was a poorly written and very unprofessional email by the way, and offered NOTHING to substantiate his claim. It even said it was UNOFFICIAL at the bottom!

Kent called me and stated to me on the phone just now that when this is sorted out he will issue a PRESS RELEASE on the OFFICIAL website and he will then direct you to the proper people for your complaints.

Fergus Cullen would never do something like this so to assume it and start bombarding him is foolish. Yet I saw people make posts that said 'Fergus Cullen from the NH GOP is responsible' and in another post, 'FOX News is responsible' when neither writer had any proof that either claim was true!!!

So bottom line is, Kent said I was correct, they DON'T know what is going on if anything, so, until they find out and post, PLEASE TELL EVERYONE TO STOP CALLING OR EMAILING NH GOP!

- Jane

Jane (whoever)...the original story from Rockwell stated that the FOX debate would be SPONSORED by the Republican Party of New Hampshire. So why the heck WOULDN'T Paul supporters contact them? Just get that OFFICIAL disclaimer out there (not some nebulous post from some blooger named 'Jane')...like Friday used to say..."Just the facts, ma'am."

mtmedlin
12-28-2007, 07:41 PM
bump