PDA

View Full Version : One last publicity bomb

DrJimiJon
12-28-2007, 05:44 PM
We've had everything from record setting money bombs to blimps. Now we need one last publicity stunt to get more free media coverage in the final round-up to the Iowa caucuses. What can we do?

me3
12-28-2007, 05:44 PM
Register people to vote and turn them out to the primaries.

DrJimiJon
12-28-2007, 05:45 PM
That is very important, but I don't know how much media coverage it will get.

pacelli
12-28-2007, 05:48 PM

QFT.

DrJimiJon
12-28-2007, 05:50 PM
Although if he wins it should generate media coverage. But considering the way they covered Ron Paul winning that other 'important' straw poll with the headline, "Mitt Romney Looses" they will likely cover a win by Ron Paul in Iowa the same way.

jrich4rpaul
12-28-2007, 05:50 PM
Have people get off their asses and register Republican before the deadlines. Even the stubborn Democrats

Oliver
12-28-2007, 05:53 PM

How much Media attention did the last money bomb draw? :rolleyes:
I know!

Micahyah
12-28-2007, 05:54 PM
I think the best thing we can do is to get people registered and out to caucus/primary

me3
12-28-2007, 05:59 PM
It is all that matters. At this point, nothing else matters but turning out as many voters as possible.

That's my opinion, but a lot of these other efforts are wasted. Everyday someone posts about a "conversion", but a conversion needs to be a registered voter who will go to the polls.

I know it is hard for people to imagine, but the needs of the campaign have evolved. Dr. Paul gets a fair amount of press, the grassroots has done it's part with big media events, and the money has been raised.

Now with 6 days to Iowa, we need voters. In every state, no matter how late they vote. We're going to be really pissed if Dr. Paul goes to the RNC and is one delegate short.

justatrey
12-28-2007, 06:03 PM

QFT again