PDA

View Full Version : Attention NC College Students: Students for Ron Paul trip to South Carolina!

DRV45N05
12-28-2007, 05:17 PM
As in Iowa, the campaign is putting up money to host students from states neighboring South Carolina to come into the state and help out. They need help with door-to-door canvassing, phone banking, putting together mailers, lit drops, and other jobs that need to be done. We´ve got a real shot to win South Carolina: the ground battle here is pretty much between Paul and Huckabee, and I can give you some other really good news on the ground here if you PM me. In any event, if we do the work here, we could deliver THE pivotal state in securing the Republican nomination for Ron Paul.

Christmas Vacation in South Carolina will last from January 4-13. I am organizing two trips to come down from North Carolina: a trip on the weekend of January 4-6, and another trip on the weekend of January 11-13. Here are the Facebook pages for the events:

January 4-6

http://unc.facebook.com/event.php?eid=6168304037

January 11-13

http://unc.facebook.com/event.php?eid=9543570349

If you would like to come, please RSVP on the Facebook pages or email me at shetley@email.unc.edu. Come on board!

Paige Michael-Shetley
Chairman, UNC Students for Ron Paul

Bob Spruill
12-28-2007, 05:44 PM
I'm not a student anymore. And I was ECU when I was a student thirty years ago.

Can we old folks play too ?

----------------------------------

LOL, don't even think about it ! I am entitled to a troll post every now and then.

Best wishes with your project

USCLaw2010
12-28-2007, 06:06 PM
The Palmetto Republic gladly welcomes our Tarheel bretheren

DRV45N05
12-28-2007, 06:14 PM
I'm not a student anymore. And I was ECU when I was a student thirty years ago.

Can we old folks play too ?

----------------------------------

LOL, don't even think about it ! I am entitled to a troll post every now and then.

Best wishes with your project

You can come, but to get the perks, you have to be under-30 with a student ID.