PDA

View Full Version : I think this forum and other RP supporting sites should put up more ads to get $

Jeremy
12-28-2007, 04:41 PM
If it's a site like this where it's all RP people, there should be a good amount of ads (Google AdSense, etc.). That way, the website itself can raise money for Ron Paul. I think we'd all be willing to deal with more ads if it means more money.

rfbz
12-28-2007, 04:45 PM
the ads probably bring in just enough to run the site. It's not really the best way to raise money. Plus I think Google only lets you have 2 ads per page. Also, if you had ads from other sites and they found out everyone was just clicking on the ads to raise money and weren't really interesting in whatever they were selling, I doubt they'd stick around for long.

Jeremy
12-28-2007, 04:46 PM
the ads probably bring in just enough to run the site. It's not really the best way to raise money. Plus I think Google only lets you have 2 ads per page. Also, if you had ads from other sites and they found out everyone was just clicking on the ads to raise money and weren't really interesting in whatever they were selling, I doubt they'd stick around for long.

Some are pay per 1000 views, not per click.