PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone think it is weird that the video of Bhutto's assassination scrolls over?

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
12-28-2007, 04:38 PM
Does anyone think it is weird that the video of Bhutto's assassination scrolls over to the gunman right before he shoots her? Someone is videoing her and 1 second before the gunman shoots it goes to him... you can tell because it is zoomed in... very strange... why haven't they questioned the guy who video-taped it?

http://hotair.com/archives/2007/12/28/video-bhuttos-last-moments/

Mark
12-28-2007, 05:50 PM
Good timing. Wouldn't you say? Like - he knew it would happen and caught the deed for the world to see.

Why didn't at least one of the tons of people there knock the gun down? He had to aim a moment to shoot that precisely.

Quite a sharp shooter there. Expert it seems.

Cooler than ice to shoot that accurately just before he was going to blow himself up - destroying any evidence.

Or, maybe there was another gunman - somewhere else that hit her spine and head.

And he was just a patsy.

ladyliberty
12-28-2007, 05:52 PM
It was a CIA hit - has all the earmarks of a JKF/MLK style assassination. They added a suicide bomber element to it to make it look legit!

B9vot3r
12-28-2007, 05:55 PM
i would think that it would be suspicious if it were genuinely the only video available from the event. I would not find it suspicious if there were multiple videos of the event. but then it would cast even more suspicion as to why this video is the only one given to the public for scrutiny and speculation.

either way there is suspicion.

this decade has taught most of us to automatically just "not believe anything 'they' say"

HOLLYWOOD
12-28-2007, 06:09 PM
Imagine that... wonderful!

"Nothing to see here Ladies & Gentlemen... Move along or go shopping.... yotta yotta"

I don't know how all those 3 letter agency employees live with themselves each day... then again, they have to continually pass polygraphs for employement and can be charged with thought crimes, if they think "What IF..." so all plea, I was just doing my job or following orders... (I was told to look the "other" way).

So sad, most I know, become manic depressives or alcoholics after retirement.