PDA

View Full Version : www.taradel.com

ronpaulitician
07-11-2007, 01:42 PM
I ordered 10,000 full-color, 2-sided, #80 paper stock, gloss brochures for $710 (including shipping) from www.taradel.com a few weeks ago. They arrived on time for our July 4th events, and looked great.

We're already down to about 5,000, so I was just thinking of placing another order when I got an e-mail from one of their reps.

Thank you for choosing Taradel for printing your Ron Paul 2008 flyers. We would like to extend a special offer to you and all other Ron Paul supporters. Simply enter coupon code “RonPaul2008” during checkout and receive $20 off of any order of flyers, brochures, or newspaper insert. We already offer the web’s lowest prices for 8.5x11 flyer products – less than $0.04 each in full-color! We can even keep the official brochures on file so that all people have to do is place their order for Ron Paul Flyers.

Thanks again and best of luck in 2008!
That, of course, is just good business on their end, but it may be yet another sign of the impact we're making.

I asked, and they have NOT had any orders placed for any of the other political candidates.

Dan Klaus
07-11-2007, 01:55 PM
I'll check them out..need some brochures to hand out..

ronpaulitician
07-11-2007, 02:22 PM
I'll check them out..need some brochures to hand out..
Note: minimum order is 10,000. However, you can save a lot by using cheaper #60 stock. I think that saves you about $150, dropping the price down to about $550 (including shipping) for 10,000 of them.

austin356
07-11-2007, 02:47 PM
I AM in the process of ordering...... I have my credit card out in my hand now.

Any last recommendations/comments/etc?

Also how flimsy is the #60 stock?
Good enough? cause thats all the $ I have now, but will hold out if it is that big of a deal.

Also how long did it take to arrive? I am moving and it is important that it be quicker than 2 weeks (3 at very most) and want to make sure that is within everyone else's average wait.

ronpaulitician
07-11-2007, 03:14 PM
I AM in the process of ordering...... I have my credit card out in my hand now.

Any last recommendations/comments/etc?
Make sure to use the promo code.
Also, you may want to use the "live chat" option. They will be able to answer any last-minute questions you have.

Also how flimsy is the #60 stock?
Good enough? cause thats all the $ I have now, but will hold out if it is that big of a deal.
Ooh, I don't know. I used the #80 stock, which worked out very well. I assume that for fliers, the #60 would do, whereas for brochures the #80 works better.

Also how long did it take to arrive? I am moving and it is important that it be quicker than 2 weeks (3 at very most) and want to make sure that is within everyone else's average wait.
I was told that if you order by noon on Thursday, they will ship it out the next Tuesday.

I'm in California and received the 10,000 brochures on Friday, after having placed the order a week earlier on Thursday. They really seem to have their act together. Orders of 10,000 are probably a piece of cake to them

Lord Xar
07-12-2007, 01:53 AM
Do any of you have your PDF's or a view of your flyer?

ronpaulitician
07-12-2007, 10:44 AM
Do any of you have your PDF's or a view of your flyer?
I used the official RP trifold flier from the www.ronpaul2008.com site. Or do you mean a picture of the end result?