PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone keeping track of RP's Rasmussen #'s?

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
12-28-2007, 03:36 PM
He's not in their historical table data set, but they've been mentioning him in their articles everyday.

Today he's at 7%, leader is Guiliani with 19%

If someone has the data, please let us know.
Thanks.

aspiringconstitutionalist
12-28-2007, 03:39 PM
Race42008.com posts the results every day. You could probably just use their Search option to look for the word "Rasmussen" or something.

hawkeyenick
12-28-2007, 03:44 PM
realclearpolitics.com has Paul at a general down-trend among likely republicans for the last two weeks...makes no sense to me

ashlux
12-28-2007, 03:49 PM
realclearpolitics.com has Paul at a general down-trend among likely republicans for the last two weeks...makes no sense to me

The polls are all over the place, especially in the GOP race.

I noticed that Paul was on the upswing late November hitting 7-9% in most polls. Then, the first week of December hit and he tanked to 3-4% in most polls. It looked like across the board pollsters decided he was 4-5% too high. Now he looks to be on the upswing again...kinda. I've seen some polls recently showing no support whatsoever.

Two different polls during the exact same week in Iowa had him at 1% and 10%. Similarly, McCain was at like 16% and 4%. Similar, but less sizable anomalies for some of the other candidates. How on earth do you swing so heavily one way or another in the same week?

Bradley in DC
12-28-2007, 05:32 PM
We post and discuss them in the "official news" section of the forum. ;)