PDA

View Full Version : So You Think Ron Paul Can WIN?

Tom29
12-28-2007, 02:52 PM
So You Think Ron Paul Can WIN? Think Again!

The apathy and ignorance of Ron Paul's supporters could cost him the election.

You've seen it with your own eyes: Ron Paul has more money, more on-the-ground support, and more enthusiasm among his supporters than any other presidential candidate. You've watched Ron Paul's meteoric rise despite concerted efforts of the bought-and-paid-for media to demonize him. You've personally seen hundreds, perhaps thousands of supporters come on board Dr. Paul's Freedom Train. Yet all the support, all the work, all the money -- it may all come to naught! Here's why:

It won't matter how many voters change their registration to the Republican party. It won't make a bit of difference how many Democrats cross the aisle. I could care less how many independents in New Hampshire cast a ballot for Dr. Paul. All the great caucus efforts in Iowa - so what? When the final count is in, when the votes are tallied, none of it will count -- unless the votes that are cast are counted, every one, accurately and honestly! And, even if by some fluke the votes are counted precisely, it will be irrelevant if they are not all accurately accumulated and honestly reported!

At the suggestion of Nolan Chart founder Walt Thiesen, I raised this issue -- "How The US Became A Third-World Country" (http://www.nolanchart.com/article606.html) -- several days ago to, what has been so far, a deafening silence. Walt brought it up again in his riveting dream-scenario "My Dream For The Ron Paul Campaign" (http://www.nolanchart.com/article639.html). Maybe you missed those? Please go back and read them now! Follow the links, and be afraid - be very afraid - that your labors for Dr. Paul may all be wasted!

Dare we chalk this up to apathy and ignorance? Apathy about the possibility of vote fraud. Ignorance about the ways and means the fraud will be accomplished. Is it possible that Ron Paul's army of supporters, frequently described by the traditional media as "rabid," "frenetic," etc., are just so fixated on their idol that they haven't thought about the next counter-move from the opposition? The trump card that could force us to fold in this all-too-important game?

Come on, people! Are we going to lose this one to fraud? Do you want to wake up on the morning after the election (wherever you are, and whatever date your primary or caucus may be) to hear media pundits crowing about how Ron Paul went down?

Rigged elections. Imagine that! America, the equivalent of any third-world country, no better than your typical banana republic tin-horn dictatorship. Harsh words? Yes! Written in the hope that they might stir us all to appropriate action!

Even in the state of California, where there have been serious efforts made to insure the integrity of elections, and where the Secretary of State at least seems to have her heart in the right place on election issues, indications of looming problems have recently arisen. For example, less than a week ago, this report came out:

CA Sec. of State Sued by San Diego County and Their Former E-Voting Rep Turned Election Official
(http://www.bradblog.com/?p=5461)
Read the article. The summary is that the Registrar of Voters for San Diego County is a former sales rep for voting machine companies! Can you believe that the fox is now watching the hen-house? Worse yet, she has sued California Secretary of State Debra Bowen to prevent the recently mandated random 10% hand-audit of ballots in close races! If that doesn't raise your hackles, what will it take? How about this:

San Diego's Diebold Election Software 'Lost In Transit' (http://www.bradblog.com/?p=5462)

Lost in transit? You've got to be kidding! Do they think we just got off the boat? Did we? Can you smell a rat here, on the eve of the presidential primary elections?

The Wired story (http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2007/12/election-softwa.html)(<- follow link) about the lost software also has some very scary links below it, well worth following.

What will you and I do about this? There are too many ways that votes can be stolen right under our collective noses.

Let's at least do our homework. Check out the reference links embedded in "How The US Became A Third-World Country." (http://www.nolanchart.com/article606.html) Please look into what you can do to help out as a "fair election watchdog," and please report what you learn in the comments below this article, for the benefit of other Ron Paul supporters. Let's work together to insure that this election is not stolen from Dr. Paul, or from anyone else for that matter!

http://www.nolanchart.com/article652.html

RonPaulwillWin
12-28-2007, 02:55 PM
My screen name is all the evidence you'll ever need, you heard it here first!

FreedomLover
12-28-2007, 02:55 PM
Let's concentrate on getting the voters first.

PimpBlimp
12-28-2007, 02:56 PM
We need to go back to paper until a true unhackable electric system is created.

Perry
12-28-2007, 02:56 PM
Very sneaky. One must read halfway through before they know its another voter fraud thread.

Oliver
12-28-2007, 02:58 PM
So You Think Ron Paul Can WIN?

Yes

No matter if he wins the presidency. His message already won. :)

Tom29
12-28-2007, 03:04 PM
Read the article you lazy bums. :D

pacelli
12-28-2007, 03:05 PM
And what exactly are we supposed to do? We're aware of the problem, but this thread does nothing to propose a solution. The last time I signed a boycott Diebold petition, there were 220 other people signing it.

FreedomLover
12-28-2007, 03:08 PM
And what exactly are we supposed to do? We're aware of the problem, but this thread does nothing to propose a solution. The last time I signed a boycott Diebold petition, there were 220 other people signing it.

Everyone can help ron paul by talking about him to everyone they know instead of getting sidetracked with this diebold stuff. We can worry about the machines out to get ron paul later, getting enough voters to actually win is what all of the grassroots resources should be into.

Tom29
12-28-2007, 03:12 PM
And what exactly are we supposed to do?

Raising awareness will be helpful imho.

shane2
12-28-2007, 03:14 PM
Lost or stolen or won, regardless...

I'll be supporting Ron Paul vigorously for as long as his star burns brightly illuminating the masses to the loss of their Constitutional freedoms and liberties.

When it comes time to take this country back, whether he had won or not, we'll have then a lot more fellow patriots standing shoulder-to-shoulder with us because of him and his historic campaign having awakened them.

BTW, I've been voting for Ron Paul for a number of years already, as he's been my Congressman down here in Texas, until re-districting had me mapped out of his district :mad:

- Shane

matthylland
12-28-2007, 03:14 PM
the author thinks we dont know about this?

r3volution
12-28-2007, 03:36 PM
spam

nate895
12-28-2007, 03:59 PM
We need to go back to paper until a true unhackable electric system is created.

I will still like paper.

This is how the election was held in the Central Valley, California (when I lived there); you go to the polls, which are located in someone's home, you sign your name on the sheet they have, and then you go into the privacy box, mark your ballot, put it in the envelope, and hand it to the election officer, and he drops it in a locked box. Then they count them using machines, when they should hand count them right there, and report to the county registrar.

What we need to do to win is become the anti-Giuliani, which we do by winning 3 out of the five early states (Iowa, New Hampshire, Michigan, South Carolina, and Nevada), or we could have two wins and two really close seconds. In a poll a couple months back I heard that 13% of the General Public would go for a third party candidate if Hillary and Rudy were the respective nominees, so that gives us a huge advantage by boosting our turn-out, and garnering votes from the likes of Huckster, Romney, and Thompson, with some of those voters staying home and waiting until the General Election.