PDA

View Full Version : See this Post, make this Viral...

jarofclay
12-28-2007, 02:00 PM
This might be a repeat, but it is so good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6-VQpY1NJM

Dieseler
12-28-2007, 02:09 PM
Evidently a video post was moved to General politics where it is hard to see.
Grassroots should make this video viral in my opinion.

Thank you original poster. Querty, credit where credit is due, Thanks for digging this up :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6-VQpY1NJM

The internet is our Grassroots Media Voice.
Please don't move this.
It needs to go Viral because it supports Dr. Paul's position from the perspective of a very well liked Fox News correspondent who happens to be a Judge.

Edit: I don't know if it was moved, just figured it was, I saw it there, my bad...

argounova
12-28-2007, 02:14 PM
awesome! a nice, short video that blows away what most of us learned in high school.

bump!

evadmurd
12-28-2007, 02:15 PM
That is awesome.....should forward it to FAUX NOISE channel and see if O'Reilly or Hannity would take on their own. Here come 'da judge.

Dieseler
12-28-2007, 02:17 PM
Aye , I saw this in General politics. I think this needs some serious attention in making it go Viral.
Made a post myself on it, didn't see this one.

Knightskye
12-28-2007, 02:20 PM
This will have a lot of views. It was uploaded yesterday and already has 15,000 views. :D

DirtMcGirt
12-28-2007, 02:23 PM
bump

Ozwest
12-28-2007, 02:28 PM
He is sooo looking like the man that should be the Doctors 2IC.

hard@work
12-28-2007, 02:30 PM
We can allow it. It was moved originally because it was not RP grassroots it was a general political issue. Just can't get this forum cluttered with videos on all sorts of topics. Since this is a pressing issue however I see no reason why it does not at this time qualify as grassroots with your adjusted wording (suggesting the grassroots acts). Just please keep in mind this is a fine line here and to keep the forums clean this may not always apply just because you mention Ron Paul or grassroots action.

Also, do not be afraid to PM one of the mods about a thread if you feel it was handled improperly. That would be a better recourse next time than just reposting.

:)

phixion
12-28-2007, 02:34 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if most of the population agrees with Rudy's view.

I would assume that to the masses it offers the perception of protection from criminals...

Pete

Dieseler
12-28-2007, 02:35 PM
Thank you very much Hard@work!
Bump!

Mark
12-28-2007, 03:09 PM
Short but sweet reply to the Lincoln thing - need to send to the MSNBC commentators from yesterday's "Morning Joe"