PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed in Ct.

Sematary
07-11-2007, 01:02 PM
I haven't seen much going on here to help Ron Paul - a few meetup groups that haven't. In a town of about 8000 people, I only know one other person who knew who he was before I started handing out fliers this week. I'll be keeping that going.
I live in Northeast Connecticut right by the RI and MA borders. I want to get together with some people from this area to get something going here. CONTACT ME!

ThePieSwindler
07-11-2007, 01:06 PM
I live in central CT myself, and am attending a tolland county meetup group, which is probably what, like an hour away from you? I haven't seen much in eastern CT but we have quite a few groups over in western/central CT. PM me and we can chat a bit - but i agree. CT needs to be Paulinated.

Dan Klaus
07-11-2007, 01:41 PM
Semetary is going to help Ron Paul carry CT....keep going friend....all states are putting in with OK and FL in weighing in lately...glad to see CT on board...super bump for Semetary...

Warhawk
07-11-2007, 03:47 PM
I'm in southwestern CT, I saw a sign two days ago (no, it wasn't a sign that I put up)

Sematary
07-11-2007, 03:49 PM
I'm in southwestern CT, I saw a sign two days ago (no, it wasn't a sign that I put up)

I haven't seen any yet. Guess I'll have to get it going. I'm ordering the Ron Paul Revolution banner for the front of my house