PDA

View Full Version : The shots and explosion didn't kill Bhutto

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
12-28-2007, 01:05 PM
They're saying it was a sunroof lever that caused a skull fracture as she tried to get back inside.

That's what they just said on Fox. Uhhhh.... it's almost like they're saying it wasn't really an assination... just a sunroof accident. wtf?

Starks
12-28-2007, 01:15 PM
She had a shot through the neck that exited through the back of her head.

puppetmaster
12-28-2007, 01:27 PM
no assassination if she bumped her head.....these folks are up to their old tricks again

Starks
12-28-2007, 01:34 PM
Well, accident or not, there is strong physical evidence that she was shot at least twice. If she happened to bump her head on the way down then it's simply a contributing factor, not necessarily cause of death.

pacelli
12-28-2007, 01:52 PM
They're saying it was a sunroof lever that caused a skull fracture as she tried to get back inside.

That's what they just said on Fox. Uhhhh.... it's almost like they're saying it wasn't really an assination... just a sunroof accident. wtf?

I heard the same exact thing - and this happened after she was shot in the neck. I think this is Pakistan's little creation to excuse their lack of security which was requested by Bhutto and a number of US government individuals.

Mesogen
12-28-2007, 02:15 PM
Yeah, it wasn't a bomb blast or two shots to the neck and chest that killed her. Isn't it obvious it was a bump on the head from the sunroof lever? Duh!

McDermit
12-28-2007, 02:59 PM
Lol

xd9fan
12-28-2007, 04:35 PM
Like I'm going to believe what THAT Govt tells me.......:rolleyes:

HOLLYWOOD
12-28-2007, 04:43 PM
Would you believe a Military Puppet Dictatorship, who's strings are pulled from WASHINGTON DC?

Word of advise.. always watch for the State Department's release of MISDIRECTION/FALSE/etc operations. Whomever it may be making the Press Release here or abroad.

This is so: International Relations & Propaganda 101 crap.

BTW: LEXUS, BMW, MERCEDES, etc have automatic "RESISTANCE SENSORS" in ALL windows, SUN/MOON Roofs, etc, that close... when they detect resistance in closing...they will stop and back out to the open positions. (A MAJOR SAFETY FEATURE) THE GOVERNMENT MORONS forgot about that one!