PDA

View Full Version : UNREAL! John Bolton just backed up RP on Fox about Pakistan! Blame America huh????

Dave Wood
12-28-2007, 12:48 PM
http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Bolton_US_helped_precipitate_conditions_for_1228.h tml

edit: Hannity and Colmes last night

RJB
12-28-2007, 12:53 PM
I heard Michael savage blast RP for saying our interventionalism played a role. Then in the same segment Schitzo savage praised Bolton. Maybe if RP used the term "Islamofacist" his statement would have received praise...

hasan
12-28-2007, 12:53 PM
john bolton is a warmonger.

Ethek
12-28-2007, 12:54 PM
I don't expect to see anyone in the MSM connecting Bhuttos, Boltons and RPs statements any time soon.

greendiseaser
12-28-2007, 12:54 PM
http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Bolton_US_helped_precipitate_conditions_for_1228.h tml

awesome.
Bolton is somewhat of a shmuck,
but here he speaks the truth, plain as day.

Ron should jump all over this and run with it if he is ever asked again, though i think the time has passed.

doh.

RevolutionSD
12-28-2007, 12:55 PM
Misleading title. Ron Paul was not mentioned in the interview.

adpierce
12-28-2007, 12:57 PM

strange to see him saying anything remotely close to RP. He's a neocon through and through. Funny how neocons are able to see the source of the problems in the middle east but do nothing to stop this sort of thing from ever getting precipitated in the first place (leave them alone). RP often mentions wolfowitz recognizing that the source of Al Quaeda's anger at the US was in large part our bases in Saudia Arabia. They're not completely blind... they're just completely irrational.

rfbz
12-28-2007, 12:57 PM
yeah I saw this too and was surprised to hear him say that

Nyte
12-28-2007, 12:58 PM
What? Ron Paul is right?

Question_Authority
12-28-2007, 12:59 PM
That is unreal. Did Bolton bang his head or something? Not that I agree with everything he said, but he actually sounded...God help me for saying it...reasonable. Of course, I stopped listening after a few minutes. Perhaps he reverted to his pin-headed self eventually.

Edward
12-28-2007, 01:00 PM
Misleading title. Ron Paul was not mentioned in the interview.Word.

Badger Paul
Ron Paul is right. If Condi Rice hadn't used Bhutto just to please the democracy freaks, she still be alive today.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
Bolton is among the WORST of the Neocons. He actually wants Musharaf to continue imposing martial law!

Bolton is one of the biggest Neocon dirtbags on the planet. He's for more foreign intervention and is on the record saying we should attack Iran. He's a complete disgrace. And he's a danger.

Dave Wood
12-28-2007, 01:08 PM

Apologies, I was just trying to show that Bolton was saying the same thing RP was and noone was accusing Bolton of "Blaming America"

TooConservative
12-28-2007, 01:12 PM
Bolton is correct in agreeing with RP on this. Bolton would also agree with RP's comments about blowback, our evacuation of the Arabian peninsula and other matters.

Bolton would not agree with Dr. Paul's foreign policy though. Still, this does give more credibility to Ron Paul's fundamental positions and reading of history and the dynamics of the region.

ThinkAwake
12-28-2007, 01:19 PM
strange to see him saying anything remotely close to RP. He's a neocon through and through. Funny how neocons are able to see the source of the problems in the middle east but do nothing to stop this sort of thing from ever getting precipitated in the first place (leave them alone). RP often mentions wolfowitz recognizing that the source of Al Quaeda's anger at the US was in large part our bases in Saudia Arabia. They're not completely blind... they're just completely irrational.

irrational? You think they're actually confused as to what theyre doing? You think this isnt all part of a bigger plan?

The truth about 9/11 alone will tell you something about the goals of this "irrational" govt.

Flirple
12-28-2007, 02:10 PM

Yes, lets be better than the MSM that we complain about and stop using self-servingly misleading titles. Some people just read the titles and not the threads and are left with a false impression about what the article says.