PDA

View Full Version : Texas Monthly subscription -- anyone?

MusoSpuso
12-28-2007, 12:00 PM
So I've finally had enough. I want to put the slander to rest completely and utterly.

I have dug around for the original source where Dr. Paul has disavowed the so called "racist" remarks in his 1992 newsletter.

Apparently the source of his disavowal is from the October 2001 issue of Texas Monthly. I dug around the archives of their site and found the article in question. It actually looks like a really positive article but the web site only gives you a snippet of the article and and this case it does not get to the part where Dr. Paul made his actual disavowal.

BUT. Apparently if you subscribe to the magazine you get free access to their archives.

Now before I plunk down $12 dollars for a subscription to a magazine I'll never read, I'm putting out the call to all on this forum to see if anyone can pull up the full article if you already subscribe. Anyone?

Shink
12-28-2007, 12:05 PM
Not here, sorry. It would be great to have that put out there, though.

Arklatex
12-28-2007, 12:15 PM
Yes I do, let me check out the website...

EDIT: doesn't look like it's going to let me without my code, don't have the mag where I'm at now but will I late tonight.

MusoSpuso
12-28-2007, 12:57 PM
Yes I do, let me check out the website...

EDIT: doesn't look like it's going to let me without my code, don't have the mag where I'm at now but will I late tonight.

Awesome! Keep me posted if ya can. I'll check back as well.