PDA

View Full Version : NCEL lawsuit IA primary.

Crickett
12-28-2007, 11:33 AM
Tho not yet posted on the Pacer site, today at 8:30am Eastern, the Injunction was filed to delay the Iowa caucus until the suit is settled. Also an answer to the
States' motions to dismiss was submitted, showing that since there are plainitffs from every state involved, the suit has no jurisdictional reasons for the States' Motions of Dismissal to be granted. If you want more info I will be glad to provide it.
Thanks

cero
12-28-2007, 11:35 AM
I'm lost? is this about the vote count?

Minuteman
12-28-2007, 11:36 AM
yes

Mark Rushmore
12-28-2007, 11:39 AM
Tho not yet posted on the Pacer site, today at 8:30am Eastern, the Injunction was filed to delay the Iowa primary until the suit is settled. Also an answer to the
States' motions to dismiss was submitted, showing that since there are plainitffs from every state involved, the suit has no jurisdictional reasons for the States' Motions of Dismissal to be granted. If you want more info I will be glad to provide it.
Thanks

I'd like more information, specifically, how does pushing the Iowa caucus back help RP? It seems obvious that if the primaries were flattened into one day - he'd have no chance at this point. We are counting on early momentum to gain him more attention and finally put the lie to all these inclusions of Thompson and to some degree Rudy and McCain as 'more prominent' than Paul - so that he can rise more naturally to the top.

malibu
12-28-2007, 11:45 AM
The caucus process takes a long time - the actual delegates to the national convention from Iowa are picked in June after county conventions in March and a later congressional district convention.

Can't see a reason why out-of-state plaintiffs would have a say in THAT,
but yeah more info if you can.

Crickett
12-28-2007, 03:06 PM
If u PM me with your email address I will forward all of the documents to u. It helps because of the way votes are counted there. We are saying if you can NOT certify the public's votes in each precinct, certify them in public, then recertify them at state level (keeping copies) then until this lawsuit is finished, we want ALL caucus and primaries delayed.

There has been TOO much vote fraud.

Crickett
12-28-2007, 03:09 PM
The caucus process takes a long time - the actual delegates to the national convention from Iowa are picked in June after county conventions in March and a later congressional district convention.

Can't see a reason why out-of-state plaintiffs would have a say in THAT,
but yeah more info if you can.

There are three people in Iowa suing Iowa directly, as well as 3 plaintiffs in EVERY other state. This is not an out of state issue. We specifically mentioned Iowa, but are trying to delay primary voting of any kind unless the votes can be validated publically BEFORE sending them in to the National Election Poll, AP, or whatever 3rd party counts them..
Do not Worry..it is FANTASTIC!!!!

FreedomWon
12-28-2007, 03:13 PM
Please pay very close attention to this and understand its significance as we obtain more information