PDA

View Full Version : Open Letter to Ron Paul

tsetsefly
12-28-2007, 11:16 AM
Posted at lew rockwell by:
Dr. Block is a professor of economics at Loyola University New Orleans, and a senior fellow of the Ludwig von Mises Institute. He is the author of Defending the Undefendable.
http://www.lewrockwell.com/block/block94.html

has some interesting point ill hilghlight some here

2. Here’s an answer to those, libertarians amongst them, who say you are not "cool" enough to become president, you are too much of an "isolationist" (I know, I know, they can’t tell the difference between an isolationist and a non-interventionist), you lack international experience, exposure, you’ll be dismissed by the rest of the world as a redneck hick Texan. To me, the most interesting part of this survey shows how the Israelis would vote for Republican candidates. Hint: they vote for the same person who currently receives the most donations from members of the US military. So, let us hear no more about how a Paul Presidency would be bad for Israel. True, this is a rather small sample. But bias in sampling never stops the MSM; why should it deter us?

7. Ron, Ron, Ron, PLEASE get more bodyguards. I don’t care how many you now have, get some MORE. Now that your candidacy is taking off, the powers that be can no longer ignore you. Other people who wanted to, and did, shake up the power structure were assassinated: Martin Luther King, Jr., the Kennedy brothers, Malcolm X. Compared to yours, though, their programs advocated only marginal changes. There are lots of weirdos and nuts running loose. BE CAREFUL out there.