PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee Supporters Claim They Beat Ron Paul's Money Bomb

The Tao Of Bill
12-28-2007, 10:56 AM
http://dec27th.hucksarmy.com/compare.htm

Wow... lol

They are really reaching for a success story aren't they?

Please digg it (http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Huckabee_Supporters_Claim_They_Beat_Ron_Paul_Money _Bomb)

hellah10
12-28-2007, 10:58 AM
what a joke

we did $85,000 in 20 minutes twelve days ago

let them swim in their false pool of success... no reason to bother them

cj7dave
12-28-2007, 11:02 AM
Yeah, they also claim he didn't raise taxes...:confused:

Nyte
12-28-2007, 11:04 AM
lol... let them have their "victory."

Do you really think any of the MSM will cover this? An $85,000 "Huckabomb" would be an embarrassment to their campaign.

Ben Elliott
12-28-2007, 11:04 AM
The whole time I thought they were kidding. Wow, I know we talk about Ron Paul a lot but these Hucksters need a life.

hillertexas
12-28-2007, 11:05 AM
No More Mercy!

Mark Rushmore
12-28-2007, 11:06 AM
I was merely irritated as I read through the text, until I saw that graph, and then for reasons I can't explain, a blinding rage came.

hillertexas
12-28-2007, 11:07 AM
I was merely irritated as I read through the text, until I saw that graph, and then for reasons I can't explain, a blinding rage came.

+1

TSOL
12-28-2007, 11:09 AM
That my friends, is a case of Huck Myopia.

(Whistles ...)

TheIndependent
12-28-2007, 11:10 AM
We never had an organized 'counter-bomb', and it's quite disingenuous for them to claim we did. A few people brought up the idea and ran with it, but it was never officially carried out in any meaningful way because we largely decided to leave them be. 99.999999% of us just didn't care about countering them.

It's just desperation and grasping at straws left for them at this point, isn't it? And for them to use RonPaulGraphs on top of it, one might think its time to end their data graphing once and for all.

Anyone up for contacting RPG on the issue?

ashlux
12-28-2007, 11:16 AM
They claim it was a "grassroots effort". Is that why I received an email from their campaign talking about the effort and asking for donations?

speciallyblend
12-28-2007, 11:18 AM
i find it truly funny, are they serious?? wow haha

ashlux
12-28-2007, 11:19 AM
We never had an organized 'counter-bomb', and it's quite disingenuous for them to claim we did. A few people brought up the idea and ran with it, but it was never officially carried out in any meaningful way because we largely decided to leave them be. 99.999999% of us just didn't care about countering them.

These guy's twisted logic: Hey, if one or two supporters try to organize something, that obviously means Ron Paul supporters, as a whole, tried to counter it.

The Tao Of Bill
12-28-2007, 11:19 AM

It's just desperation and grasping at straws left for them at this point, isn't it? And for them to use RonPaulGraphs on top of it, one might think its time to end their data graphing once and for all.

Anyone up for contacting RPG on the issue? Wait what? Why end RPG? What's wrong with them keeping track of data?

mesler
12-28-2007, 11:20 AM
The fact that no one from the RP camp cared to donate means just that: noone cares. This isn't necessarily a good thing, but hey, they're free to spin just as we are free to spin.

I plan on donating on the final day of the year.

Original_Intent
12-28-2007, 11:20 AM
What morons. They schedule a money bomb over the holidays and then claim a record on their piss poor performance due to it being over the holidays.

They need to seriously pull their heads out.

LibertyEagle
12-28-2007, 11:22 AM
They claim it was a "grassroots effort". Is that why I received an email from their campaign talking about the effort and asking for donations?

Seriously? :D

TheIndependent
12-28-2007, 11:22 AM

TheIndependent
12-28-2007, 11:24 AM
Wait what? Why end RPG? What's wrong with them keeping track of data?

No, tracking Huck's data. Not RP's. Clearly it's being used in a way not in our favor, and there's not much use to us in keeping track of their funds when their campaign already does it. Never would I suggest RPG end tracking our campaign's data.

TheIndependent
12-28-2007, 11:25 AM
Seriously? :D

Yes, it was endorsed and promoted by the official campaign.

h t tp://www.mikehuckabee.com/?FuseAction=Blogs.View&Blog_id=918

The Tao Of Bill
12-28-2007, 11:27 AM
No, tracking Huck's data. Not RP's. Clearly it's being used in a way not in our favor, and there's not much use to us in keeping track of their funds when their campaign already does it. Never would I suggest RPG end tracking our campaign's data. Who cares? Transparency is important. If we didn't have the data available we wouldn't be able to make them look this stupid.

TheIndependent
12-28-2007, 11:28 AM
Who cares? Transparency is important. If we didn't have the data available we wouldn't be able to make them look this stupid.

Touche', parry, and thrust.

Original_Intent
12-28-2007, 11:28 AM
The cold hard fact is they raised less than 1.5% of what we raised on Dec 17th.

We outraised in one day what they have all quarter which includes another money bomb which was NOT on a holiday.

They are a freaking joke, if they call yesterday a win. Of course, you would need to be delusional to claim to be both a Christian and support that slimeball.

Arklatex
12-28-2007, 11:29 AM
Yeah, they also claim he didn't raise taxes...:confused:

HAHAHAHAHAHA! What sheep. I live in the state he governed, let me tell you, Arkansas has the highest food/beverage sales tax in the union. You can't even get a beer at any restaurant at a reasonable price because of this. But you know, beer is immoral so god gives huckleberry the direct authority to phase it out. :rolleyes:

FindLiberty
12-28-2007, 11:30 AM
Don't just spend it all in one place...

...and kids, the ol' Huckster wants you to send in all
your allowance money, right away.

Don't tell your parents.

Come on, do it right now while you are still young
and you know everything!

fedup100
12-28-2007, 11:32 AM
The Huckster's team has figured out that they can lie cheat and steal just as the MSM does and get by with it.

Truth doesn't exist any longer. There is no way you can even shame these crafty lying demonic traitors.

I can remember when Nixon resigned in shame. Today, our leaders could commit murder on national television at a news conference and then say "no, I didn't do that" and the stupid folks watching would believe the lie.

I swear, most folks in this country are in some sort of trance. I truly wish I had not swallowed that pill, now I am wide awake and I feel like I am in a continual nightmare right out of the movie " The Pod people".

robert4rp08
12-28-2007, 11:33 AM
They're bragging about $90k? lol

Santana28
12-28-2007, 11:36 AM
What morons. They schedule a money bomb over the holidays and then claim a record on their piss poor performance due to it being over the holidays.

They need to seriously pull their heads out.

excuses i've heard so far:

1) its all those dang spammers! they spammed our pledges on purpose to sabotage us! its all their fault!

2) the campaign hasnt processed all of the phone and offline donations recieved on the 27th, and we all know that most huck supporters aren't as technilogically savvy as those nasty ron paul supporters

3) its close to christmas and clearly huck's supporters are more modest in income and can't afford to give much

4) huck's supporters are evangelical christians who are used to giving their money away to good causes, so they're tapped out as far as giving is concerned

5) the graphs are created by those conniving ron paul folks and they're manipuating the numbers! Huck really raised 10 times that much, and we'll know soon when the offical campaign decides to update the page fully

6) God has plans for this money, and will multiply it accordingly! we will know by the fruits!

7) $10,000 Huck dollars = $100,000 mitt dollars or ron paul dollars because huck uses his money wisely and he still has a chance!

and the list goes on... and on....

Ninja Homer
12-28-2007, 11:37 AM
That is too funny!

On that bar graph, the Huckabee $90,000 is about 4.5 inches on my monitor. A bar for the Tea Party $6 million would be 300 inches high, or 25 feet!

If the graph had the Tea Party $6 million on it, but was reduced to the same dimensions of the graph they have up, Huckabee's $90,000 would be 5 pixels high.

FreeTraveler
12-28-2007, 11:40 AM
We should contact their official campaign, point out that we've done better... and challenge them to a rematch. :D

Santana28
12-28-2007, 11:40 AM
That is too funny!

On that bar graph, the Huckabee $90,000 is about 4.5 inches on my monitor. A bar for the Tea Party $6 million would be 300 inches high, or 25 feet!

If the graph had the Tea Party $6 million on it, but was reduced to the same dimensions of the graph they have up, Huckabee's $90,000 would be 5 pixels high.

yeah. someone should make a proper graph comparing our money bomb to huck's moneydud modeled after the one they have on their site and just leave it as that - 'nuff said. i wouldn't normally want to rub it in, but those guys are asking for it. they want comparisons... they'll get a reality check.

Cleaner44
12-28-2007, 11:43 AM

Maybe this graph will make you feel better.

http://thecaseforronpaul.com/images/FR%20Q1%20Q2%20Q3%20Q4.png

all J's in IL for RP
12-28-2007, 11:44 AM
We should contact their official campaign, point out that we've done better... and challenge them to a rematch. :D

We do, of course, already have our own "holiday" money bomb on the way.

Thurston Howell III
12-28-2007, 11:50 AM
Well, that was a perfect picture of desparation.

Not to mention, ours was a week before Christmas when folks are buying gifts and theirs was after Christmas when folks are returning gifts! LOL

Santana28
12-28-2007, 11:53 AM
Well, that was a perfect picture of desparation.

Not to mention, ours was a week before Christmas when folks are buying gifts and theirs was after Christmas when folks are returning gifts! LOL

not to mention getting cash and gift cards for christmas... i usually get a few.

and thank you for that line graph - it was a thing of beauty. but i think they need a BAR graph or a PIE graph...gotta keep it simple, you know ;)

FreeTraveler
12-28-2007, 12:05 PM
Yeah, does anybody have the address for whoever made that graph?

Maybe this graph will make you feel better.

http://thecaseforronpaul.com/images/FR%20Q1%20Q2%20Q3%20Q4.png

Kregener
12-28-2007, 12:06 PM
Discount popularity!

Classic!

Cleaner44
12-28-2007, 12:12 PM
Yeah, does anybody have the address for whoever made that graph?

Yes. Duh, I made it.
Visit: http://thecaseforronpaul.com/FR.aspx

Give me a Q4 number for Huckabee and I will add that in.

The Tao Of Bill
12-28-2007, 12:37 PM
Yes. Duh, I made it.

Give me a Q4 number for Huckabee and I will add that in. According to his website he's at 4.8 million.

Cleaner44
12-28-2007, 12:44 PM
Damn, the new graph is not showing here.
See the new graph on my website at http://thecaseforronpaul.com/FR.aspx

FreeTraveler
12-28-2007, 01:13 PM
Yes. Duh, I made it.

Give me a Q4 number for Huckabee and I will add that in.

I meant the graph on Huckster's website, not your graph! :p

MayTheRonBeWithYou
12-28-2007, 01:16 PM
90k? hahahahhaa.

werdd
12-28-2007, 01:40 PM
That is too funny!

we should make that graph, they would have to scroll way far up to see where we were at, would be freaking hilarious

angrydragon
12-28-2007, 01:42 PM
Counter-bomb? Was there really an effort?

amistybleu
12-28-2007, 01:44 PM
Ron Paul could throw away 90k and still beat Hackaboo.

ShowMeLiberty
12-28-2007, 01:58 PM

Anyone up for contacting RPG on the issue?

+1

Agree with all of this. Especially the part about taking the Paul vs Huck graphs off of RonPaulGraphs.com. For one thing, tracking Huck's donations looks like we're taking him seriously, which we are not. For another thing, let Huck's army make their own graphs if they want them. Why do their work for them?

MsDoodahs
12-28-2007, 02:05 PM
Does anyone remember when Pat Robertson ran for prez? He said he would be propelled to victory by an "invisible army." Unfortunately for Pat, the invisible army cast invisible votes...

Maybe Huck's supporters donate ... invisible money? ;)

daniroyer
12-28-2007, 03:50 PM
If we organized a counter-bomb, then why am I scratching my head asking "Huckabee had a moneybomb?"

I honestly had no idea they had one in the works. *shrugs*

They really should have been able to raise $1M easy if you listen to the polls. I guess they didn't have enough faith.

BigLouie
12-28-2007, 03:53 PM
Here is another article on the Hucka-DUD

Hucka"bomb" Mis-fires (http://www.nolanchart.com/article749.html)

digg it (http://www.digg.com/2008_us_elections/Hucka_Bomb_MIsfires)

kushaze
12-28-2007, 03:56 PM
Lets challenge them to a money bomb day challenge on December 31st. We will give them a heads start and start sometime in the afternoon, and we will still kick their ass.

Original_Intent
12-28-2007, 04:03 PM
http://dec27th.hucksarmy.com/compare.htm

Wow... lol

They are really reaching for a success story aren't they?

Please digg it (http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Huckabee_Supporters_Claim_They_Beat_Ron_Paul_Money _Bomb)

Lol check out the link that they give on that site to where we were planning to upstage them! In their article they say we started planning to upstage them as soon as they started planning their money bomb - but the posts that they are showing have a posted date of "Yesterday"! LOLOL! And the three posts in the screen shot focus on the fact that the lamestream media was promoting Huck's bomb!! Even with the MSM pimping for them they STILL sucked!

HOLLYWOOD
12-28-2007, 04:15 PM
We have 236 out of 16382 recruits needed, and are on step 7 out of 13. Log in and invite friends from Iowa to join today!

236 volunteers in IOWA? Are you kidding me?

We have 300 RON PAUL volunteers in the Reno, NV area alone!

What a dud HUCK is, but it shows, they have very good marketing and campaign staffing. I just love the NEO-O-CON FLAG waving WHITE HOUSE animation.

ht tp://www.save08.org/ (http://www.save08.org/)

The Tao Of Bill
12-28-2007, 04:44 PM
+1

Agree with all of this. Especially the part about taking the Paul vs Huck graphs off of RonPaulGraphs.com. For one thing, tracking Huck's donations looks like we're taking him seriously, which we are not. For another thing, let Huck's army make their own graphs if they want them. Why do their work for them? I think using RonPaulGraphs does more harm than good for Huckabee supporters. Especially consdiering all the negative articles the huckabee graphs link to. And it encourages competition in fund raising efforts. Which will only benefit our numbers. True it might also benefit Huckabee but right now he's so broke that there really isn't a whole lot of money you could give huckabee right now that will be useful.

foofighter20x
01-02-2008, 01:39 AM
Haha... We only raised $27K that day because we were all at the Ron Paul Money Bin "Cash 'Pool' Party" swimming in the $19M like Scrooge McDuck.
http://www.lambdapsiphi.com/daft/daft/images/dtopen5.jpg
http://www.cel-ebration.com/WDCC-SCROOGE-I.jpg