PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee says his grassroots alive and well after out-raising RP supporters

IHaveaDream
12-28-2007, 08:57 AM
See for yourself...

h ttp://dec27th.hucksarmy.com/compare.htm
edited to break link

JAlli41
12-28-2007, 09:01 AM
congrats to those guys, $90,000 in one day, I don't know how they do it...

Johnnybags
12-28-2007, 09:02 AM
of wealthy NY Ghouls supporters to take Romney down in Iowa, Huck would be broke, after IOWA its over for Huck as far as cash goes, they should be thanking the NY socialites because thats where the bulk of cash came from, Ghouls supporters.

freedom-maniac
12-28-2007, 09:03 AM
Faulty logic and poor graphs? (Stick head in sand) Double think! Huckabee is good! Yeah!

ProBlue33
12-28-2007, 09:04 AM
Let them have there 90K in 24 hrours, we did that in about 10 minutes on the
16th. Let them spin it however they want we will have 15 Million more than them in Q4.

Huckabee is poor

MsDoodahs
12-28-2007, 09:05 AM
First thing that came to my mind was "alive and well NOW, but that is subject to change if you succeed in getting Huck elected...and your ass ends up in Pakistan"

:eek:

tsetsefly
hahaha, as dishonest and misleading as their candidate, so much for being christians...

Having said that, this is why its important that alot of you retards dont make a thread for everyone of your ideas, this is is a non issue and no one but a few posters backed it but as we move along some things said in here can be used against RP so dont go on making a thread for everything.

hillertexas
http://dec27th.hucksarmy.com/comparison_graph.gif

Grrrrrr!

NocturnalC
Last time I checked, the 16th of December was pretty close to Xmas and shopping season.

And I didn't see any formal plans for competition on the 27th. Maybe a few RP supporters thought it would be cool to outraise them. But it doesn't mean all us Paulites are going to do it for the hell of it. Most of us can be civil.

Ozwest
12-28-2007, 09:06 AM
Talking about being self dillusional!:eek:

hillertexas
12-28-2007, 09:07 AM
From here on out, F*ck Mercy!!!!!!!!!

Paulbot_9876
12-28-2007, 09:13 AM
we got new years eve mini bomb comming up...... muwhaaahaahaahaaa

Bern
12-28-2007, 09:27 AM
I thought the huck's army forum owner said it wasn't a competition? No matter. It's a hollow moral victory in the face of the larger crushing defeat of not even reaching 10% of their stated goal for the event.

JenHarris
12-28-2007, 10:16 AM
I thought the huck's army forum owner said it wasn't a competition? No matter. It's a hollow moral victory in the face of the larger crushing defeat of not even reaching 10% of their stated goal for the event.

They are liars and thieves and the same people that Jesus would have thrown out of the temple. They certainly don't practice what they preach.

thisisgiparti
12-28-2007, 10:23 AM
That's nowhere what we did on the 16th. Not that it matters. I'm happy to see Mitt Romney taken down a notch, but I can guarantee you there will never be a President Huckabee. pffft.

hard@work
12-28-2007, 10:44 AM
Wow, this guy has 0 ethics or pride.

Brennon
12-28-2007, 10:47 AM
Usually I leave huck supporters alone. (Granted, I have ONLY ever seen one on the internet...they're few and far between) In all honesty, however, I regularly visit hucksarmy.com and some of them are respectable, but a majority are such scum and lowlives that look at the world so bass ackwards.

Santana28
12-28-2007, 10:59 AM
+1 to the part about them seeing the world ass-backwards. i dont know how they can expect too see anything as it is, when their response to any challenge is to either rip it off and claim it as their own, or bury their heads in the sand.

ive browsed those forums and over and over again i see things like "they(we) have all the money and hardcore supporters willing to do anything, but we have multitudes more of "normal" supporters because the polls (and God, for that matter) tell us so" and "ron paul runs a negative campaign and has fundraisers about destroying the american government and his supporters are vile, wicked, mean-spirited people who don't respect the democratic process." and the best one is "God will take this $90,000 and make it $900,000. $10,000 of huck dollars is worth $100,000 of Mitt romney and ron paul dollars." etc. i'm paraphrasing, of course.

but seriously. we need to just simply ignore them - the "hardcore" supporters are clearly dillusional, and the rest are defecting in droves. the best thing we can do from here on out is pretend they dont exist, because after Iowa... they wont ;)

VoluntaryMan
12-28-2007, 11:00 AM
No good deed goes unpunished? It's so pitiful; it's like being taunted by an opponent you just left bleeding on the canvas. Lights out for Hackubee. Let's see how well his holiday logic holds up over the next few days.

integrity
12-28-2007, 11:01 AM
amazing amazing! NOT!

seapilot
12-28-2007, 11:36 AM
+1 to the part about them seeing the world ass-backwards. i dont know how they can expect too see anything as it is, when their response to any challenge is to either rip it off and claim it as their own, or bury their heads in the sand.

ive browsed those forums and over and over again i see things like "they(we) have all the money and hardcore supporters willing to do anything, but we have multitudes more of "normal" supporters because the polls (and God, for that matter) tell us so" and "ron paul runs a negative campaign and has fundraisers about destroying the american government and his supporters are vile, wicked, mean-spirited people who don't respect the democratic process." and the best one is "God will take this $90,000 and make it $900,000. $10,000 of huck dollars is worth $100,000 of Mitt romney and ron paul dollars." etc. i'm paraphrasing, of course.

but seriously. we need to just simply ignore them - the "hardcore" supporters are clearly dillusional, and the rest are defecting in droves. the best thing we can do from here on out is pretend they dont exist, because after Iowa... they wont ;)

The federal reserve must talk to God too.

angrydragon
12-28-2007, 02:03 PM
They needed 11.112 times the money they raised to reach their goal of a million.

We needed only 1.66 times the money raised on the 16th to reach our goal of ten million.

NocturnalC
12-28-2007, 05:46 PM
They are liars and thieves and the same people that Jesus would have thrown out of the temple. They certainly don't practice what they preach.

Agreed.

Captain Shays
12-28-2007, 08:57 PM
Did they factor in the amount of money that we're spending on our blimp? What about the dvds we're paying for? What about the signs that we're making out of our own pocket and the bumper stickers we're buying with our own money? I guess not.

RonPaulFever
12-29-2007, 01:44 AM
I won't believe those numbers until the FEC report comes out. Looks like Huckbot shenanigans to me.

I wonder if Mike will run 3rd party if he doesn't get the nomination?

Workguy23
12-29-2007, 05:02 AM
No good deed goes unpunished? It's so pitiful; it's like being taunted by an opponent you just left bleeding on the canvas. Lights out for Hackubee. Let's see how well his holiday logic holds up over the next few days.
http://www.scene-stealers.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/monty-python-and-the-holy-grail.jpg

Huckabee = the new Black night? "I'm INVINCIBLE!!!"

pickfair
12-29-2007, 06:15 AM
I just cannot understand what the hell is good about Huckabee! There was a Huckabee supporter on C-SPAN just now who said that she didn't think any American should vote for a person with a Muslim background. I was appalled, but thankfully an RP supporter called up next and made me feel better :D

LibertyOfOne
12-29-2007, 06:56 AM
Try this graph on for size.

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/895/graphel5.jpg

xexkxex
12-29-2007, 06:59 AM
;)

Questions, Concerns, Media Inquiries: 12.27.07 [at] gmail [dot] com

;) I have some Questions and Concerns.....

Theocrat
12-29-2007, 12:50 PM
Mike Huckabee's grassroots may be alive and well:

http://mikehuckabee.meetup.com/about/

But, Dr. Paul's grassroots are taking over the world!

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/about/

Airborn
12-29-2007, 05:35 PM
Try this graph on for size.

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/895/graphel5.jpg

hahahha, that iss the graph they should use to compare. LOL at them for comparing Us to them, using their "moneybomb" day to our reg. day.

Bryan
12-29-2007, 06:33 PM
Grassroots money bombs are a good example of, and measurement of spontaneous order. Last night I was at the Texas Bowl game and I had this thought of drawing parallels of a money bomb to fans at a football game doing the wave. At the games, the wave starts with a few people and then picks up based on the interest of those in the stadium, some hop on, others don't- the free market decides, there is no central planning of a wave, it just spontaneously happens or not.

The Ron Paul money bomb on 12/27 was basically the equivalent of a few people trying to start a wave that never gained hold with most people not even knowing it was attempted. You can't blame or criticize those who tried it, you can't start a wave unless you try. Of course we have some other occurrences that are very successful.

idiom
12-29-2007, 06:46 PM
Thats pretty under-handed. After all the bleeding heart whinging their Forum Admin did over here..

FreeTraveler
12-29-2007, 07:06 PM
Thats pretty under-handed. After all the bleeding heart whinging their Forum Admin did over here..

Yep, I thought he was fairly decent until this stunt. Notice he hasn't said a word since then?

werdd
12-29-2007, 07:32 PM
i would like to see someone make our graph comparing the 16th to their bullshit money bomb, they would have to scroll up for pages and pages.