PDA

View Full Version : Intersting...

hocaltar
12-28-2007, 08:49 AM
http://www.theledger.com/article/20071227/APP/712270721

Maybe Ron Paul has tapped into the 100 million people that just flat out don't vote. I am one of them I am registering in florida today as a matter of fact.

Dorfsmith
12-28-2007, 08:55 AM
It wouldn't surprise me if most of those were Ron Paul people :cool: Everybody on this board who is not registered yet needs to do it today! The deadline for AZ is coming up next week and I know people who are still putting it off.

MsDoodahs
12-28-2007, 08:55 AM
I saw in that piece that SC is open so the GOP isn't able to see how many of that bunch of new voters is coming into the party.

I have thought for a long time that when the GOP sees their numbers going up up up in states where you have to declare a party when you register, then the GOP would start taking this movement seriously and REALLY start to fight us.

I think that has occurred, which is one reason why we're seeing so much venom thrown at us now.

freedom-maniac
12-28-2007, 09:00 AM
Well, considering that on the AOL straw poll is getting more than 30% for Ron Paul on the Republican side, (and if you through in the Dems who will support him if the candidate looses to Hillary), I guess you could easily have 100 million supporters. Remember, there are 300 million people in the U.S.