PDA

View Full Version : huck wants to war in pakistan

Paulbot_9876
12-28-2007, 07:57 AM
just heard him on morning joe and he talked about going into pakistan if tighter sanctions didn't work..... this should scare the hell out of the people in not voting for him after that....

Adamsa
12-28-2007, 07:57 AM
Talk about overstretching an army...

jufreese
12-28-2007, 07:58 AM
so bush has a bunker mentality.....what is his mentality???

Paulbot_9876
12-28-2007, 07:59 AM

the draft question should be asked now to these candidates....

miamiist
12-28-2007, 07:59 AM
Sometimes I feel like our leaders are living in la-la land.

Mark Rushmore
12-28-2007, 08:01 AM

Only sometimes?

ButchHowdy
Elmer Huckster's soooo Macho!

goldstandard

Sometimes?

Talk about blowback...

c0unterph0bia
12-28-2007, 08:03 AM
So hucks army is literally planning on getting drafted huh?

Paulbot_9876
12-28-2007, 08:04 AM
he wants to make a western border on afghanastan he said also?????? not sure what he ment by that.......

Castrensis
12-28-2007, 08:06 AM
Preaching more war in a time of war is risky business. Let's rest knowing that Mike has the bible knowledge necessary to fight a holy war.

Mike S.
12-28-2007, 08:07 AM
Could someone provide a link to Huckabee's comments if possible so I can pass on to folks I am trying to bring aboard?

This type of thinking is one of the big reasons I will not vote for Huckabee even if RP drops out. Don't people have kids approaching draft age? I certainly do not want my boys to needlessly die in someone else's foreign affairs.

evadmurd
12-28-2007, 08:07 AM
WAFAH

Paulbot_9876
12-28-2007, 08:08 AM

how else going to fight 3 or 4 or 5 wars at once.......if sanctions dont work to take out the terrorists he will send troops in he said....i will search for this when it comes out and we can digg the hell out of it and point these things out....especially there would have to be a draft i believe to do this.... major blow back is what would happen.....

Mark Rushmore
12-28-2007, 08:09 AM
how else going to fight 3 or 4 or 5 wars at once...

Press all the smokers and non-Christians sitting around in detention camps into service?

MsDoodahs
12-28-2007, 08:11 AM

ABSOLUTELY.

Where does that Gomer twin think the troops are going to come from?

Paulbot_9876
12-28-2007, 08:12 AM
this link is from last month....the crazy f!@# would do it without a doubt...

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2007/11/25/huckabee-would-strike-pakistan-in-case-of-imminent-threat/

enjoiskaterguy
12-28-2007, 08:13 AM

yep. Diddn't Bill O'Rielly say that about Ron Paul? He think he did. I think Bill and his Neo-conservative, and Neo-liberal propoganda machinest are the one in "La La Land" indeed.

JGalt
This is unacceptable. I'm hoping the precedent holds, and the peace candidate(RP) wins. I think that's the best part of his message as far as broad-spectrum political appeal is concerned. These war-mongers will only win if they are the only candidates. In which case America, and by extension the free world, loses.

Paulbot_9876
ABSOLUTELY.

this will make or break them i do believe.....

MsDoodahs
12-28-2007, 08:15 AM
Press all the smokers and non-Christians sitting around in detention camps into service?

:eek:

Paulbot_9876
12-28-2007, 08:15 AM
"We need to remember that the next terrorist attack will most likely be postmarked Pakistan," he said. "I mean, that's where we will likely see the origins of a terrorist attack, given Osama bin Laden's whereabouts."

newbitech
12-28-2007, 08:19 AM
little off topic, but last night on Hannity's radio show I heard Fred Thompson's Senior Campaign Advisor and "pollster" saying that Fred plans to retool the US Armed Forces into a million man army. Where the hell do these politicians think they are going to find that many people willing to fight this crap for them?

Paulbot_9876
12-28-2007, 08:30 AM
http://www.mikehuckabee.com/?FuseAction=Issues.View&Issue_id=20

he would bring the draft back and be at war in a jiffy.....dangerous man he is....especially with his talk of death all the time...

ronpaulfollower999
12-28-2007, 08:34 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3gQfz8GC0o

Charles Wilson
12-28-2007, 09:14 AM
this link is from last month....the crazy f!@# would do it without a doubt...

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2007/11/25/huckabee-would-strike-pakistan-in-case-of-imminent-threat/

This should be played up in Iowa and New Hampshire. These noecons and neolibs think that they have the authority to bomb anybody and everybody that they do not agree with. God help us if any of them get elected as President. As some of them have stated in their campaigns, "I want to be a world leader". The fools do not realize that they are being elected as President of the US, not the world.

http://www.mikehuckabee.com/?FuseAction=Issues.View&Issue_id=20. Wow!

Time for Change
12-28-2007, 09:20 AM
I thought he was supposed to be a Christian Minister?

He wants to go kill people?
What is he in, the church of the living dead?

Charles Wilson
12-28-2007, 12:06 PM
I thought he was supposed to be a Christian Minister?

He wants to go kill people?
What is he in, the church of the living dead?

IMO Huckabee is a hypocrite. There are many just like him in the pulpits today. I have no way of knowing if this applies to Huckabee or not but at the final Judgment many of the so-called preachers will hear Jesus say "I never knew you".

I have a litmus test that I apply to all churches: If the church has a 501c Tax Exempt Status then that tells me that the church officials do not believe what they teach . To get the 501c Tax Exempt Status the church leaders must give up their right to preach on the issues of the day. Those churches that give up that right for a few bucks tells me that they do not trust God to provide their needs. A church without faith is not really a church of God.

Mike Huckabee was pastor of several churches, it would be interesting to know if any of those churches had the 501c Tax Exempt Status while he was pastor :o.

LibertyEagle
12-28-2007, 12:12 PM

He's getting those little quips from his new foreign policy advisors, I'll bet.

LibertyEagle
12-28-2007, 12:12 PM

:D:D:D:D:D

JohnnyWrath
12-28-2007, 12:18 PM
The American empire is in it's last few years....people like Huck and the neocons have overspent and over-extended us to the breaking point. Our economy is in serious danger...there is nobody to vote for on either side except for Ron Paul with a chance.

Meanwhile other economic giants such as China sit back and love every minute of it...buy Euros I tell ya'...pretty soon the freakin' Peso will pass the dollar if we don't stop this.

rachmiel
12-28-2007, 12:22 PM
"We need to remember that the next terrorist attack will most likely be postmarked Pakistan," he said. "I mean, that's where we will likely see the origins of a terrorist attack, given Osama bin Laden's whereabouts."

This guy's rhetorical style gets really old, fast. "Ballots not bullets", "postmarked Pakistan", etc., what an artificial goon.

Henry
12-28-2007, 12:38 PM
Listen to this bozo on Morning Joe demonstrating his knowledge of foreign policy. He didn't even know where the Pakistan border was. The crew at Morning Joe craked up at his incompetence. :D:D:D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sdEkNhYkNI

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
12-28-2007, 12:49 PM
Anybody could make that error. But since it doesn't really matter to him who he'd bomb, he doesn't really need to worry about geography either.

LibertiORDeth
12-28-2007, 12:53 PM

Sounds like it...

RJB
12-28-2007, 12:54 PM

Kamikazi mentality.

malibu
12-28-2007, 01:01 PM

Good question to forward/e-mail bomb to Tim Russert since he should be grilling
Muck Hickabee on foreign policy on Meet The Press this Sunday.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6872152/

Charles Wilson
12-28-2007, 02:51 PM
I predict that Tim Russert will throw soft balls at him and coddle him for the most part. Huckabee is the MSM's conservative candidate (he is a media creation). They know that when matched up with one of the top tier candidates he will lose. He is their substitute for Thompson since Thompson fizzled out. I hope I am wrong; we will see Sunday.

JohnnyWrath
12-28-2007, 03:02 PM
I requested he ask about Huckabee wanting to grant abortions for poor black women...also to ask why he kept two sets of records as governor...etc

Ozwest
12-28-2007, 03:04 PM
Can't wait for Russert to tear him a new one on MTP!

ThePieSwindler
12-28-2007, 03:14 PM
The quickest way to get attacked again by suicide bombers is to intervene in Pakistan. First off, these ridiculous assumptions that EVEN IF Islamic fundamentalist took control of the nuclear arsenal, they would attack us, is absurd. India would be the first target. I think in that case, American (but not ONLY American) diplomacy would be perfectly warrant - but sanctions and intervention will just radicalize even greater some of the most radical fundamentalists. Stepping into Pakistan is like stepping into a beehive. Let India and Pakistan deal with their own problems - it will only produce negative results, and will cascade into a worse problem. Al Qaeda has no power there, at least it did not when it intially fled, and is not really that influential at all (there are other radical sects), so its absurd to think Al Qaeda would somehow get ahold of nuclear weaponry. The neocons will of course lie their way into another war, and it wil only make the problem all the worse.

Huck once again proves his idiocy.

pacelli
12-28-2007, 03:18 PM
just heard him on morning joe and he talked about going into pakistan if tighter sanctions didn't work..... this should scare the hell out of the people in not voting for him after that....

Get the bunker ready!

Hey folks, don't worry. Huckabee will flip-flop on this stated position and steal Ron Paul's talking points, once again.

Rip-Off of Gandhi quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n8wDCkW87o

http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2007/12/mike-huckabees.html

To sum it up best:

“Well, should I get my towel out and start crying now or wait until when I win the entire nomination, and then everybody suddenly loves me?” he said. “I mean, look, the reality is, I'm not the choice of the chattering class, never have been, don't really care if I am.”

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2007/12/17/huckabee-%E2%80%98i-don%E2%80%99t-have-anything-to-apologize-for%E2%80%99/