PDA

View Full Version : Woe look at this! If Jesus had a voice in politics!

weatherbill
12-28-2007, 04:59 AM
We gotta win this election so this can be delayed or changed!

If Jesus had a voice in politics he would say………

“Oh America America! How you have stolen the resource of other nations! How you judge other nations, but you do not judge yourself. You have created sanctions that have killed many people when you should have minded your own business. Do you think you are judge and keeper of the world? You who outlaw rape, yet pillage your neighbor’s resource? You who think yourself the keeper of democracy with a sword? You have been the ones to provoke anger and rage. You war against Iraq for oil, but do not care for Darfur? Do you think I favor you just because you support Israel? I only support nations who do what is right! Yes, Israel is part of my plan, but Israel has also committed great acts of wickedness. She is no more righteous than the Muslim nations she fights with, for all of them are full of war and Israel is no more righteous than they. You lie against the truth if you say otherwise because the gospel you preach says I show no favoritism. Did I not open up the ground to have swallow thousands of Israelites for their wickedness? They were not Muslims. They were Israelites who came in my name. Your Israeli lobbyists do very well in securing billions of dollars of aid of your tax payer’s money. In the same breathe you say you do not support welfare. You hypocrites! You fund an army to fight your enemies and they become your enemies only a few years later. The blow back of your war machine has just started! Behold, the nations will gather to one day plunder you and I will not stop them, for you are worthy to be judged. You are merely reaping what you have sown, you hypocrites and the hypocrite preachers in your land who come in my name, so ignorant of the massive corruption of your own officials and their plans that are going on behind the scenes. Do you know not? You have the technology to run cars 300 miles on one charge, yeah, even much further on other technologies that have become suppressed. You do not even need to war for oil! It is all for greed! Your lies and the liars who run your country are filled with black oil blood and plans being made right under your nose to subvert your Constitution and national sovereignty! You have allowed these men harbor in your nation when you should have dealt with them long ago by the sword, for that is the only language that will speak to them. You have not done this and these banksters are about to do you in. They have been made rich off of you but now, your enemies gather and they will forsake you. They will see the smoke of your burning and run from you! You are worthy of this because your politics are the ones who provoked and were filled with war and blood for profit and power.
You took my gospel around the world, but do you think you will continue to find favor with me when you do unrighteousness and then provoke other nations when behold, the dirt is in your own eye. Did I not say a soft answer turns away wrath? You ignored the advise of your forefathers and became entangled in the business of other nations when you should have remained separate and holy. I don’t need you to protect Israel. I am the protector of Israel. Your war preachers coming in my name have tried to force my hand. You have killed millions of people in war! And do you think your media spin will tell an honest story? Off with your corrupted media! Funded by corporations and the banksters for plunder, power and profit! They are but liars of omission.
I’ve sent prophets, but you have not listened. You only have a few short years left America before you are greatly humbled! Your people continue on, yet your currency is being burned. Even the name of your federal reserve chairmen is prophetic. Your Alan Greenspanded economy will become the Ben of the Berned Banke. This is not all. War will come to your soil. The world awaits the fall of you and I will not spare you , for your sins which are many are great! Your hypocrisy of spreading democracy with the bomb is a stench to my nostrils. You were supposed to be an example for all nations to follow. You were to be a bread basket for all nations with your over supply and behold, your own people are being taken over and swallowed by your mortgage and inflation crisis! Your problems have only begun and your preachers continue as though everything will continue the same. They will tell you to give give give to fund their over bloated ministries which are but being set up for a grand fall and humiliation. Many will fall away because you would not be humble, but are proud, fat wind bags coming in my name. You know not what spirit you are of! You preach war and peace all in one breath? How is it that an unbeliever with not my discernment can see it, yet you with my word cannot? Look at your politicians try to sell you on their righteousness! They use my name to prostitute votes and you give it to them, even despite having the record of a hypocrite who isn’t even educated in your Constitution, as you!
You America, who think you are righteous. The servants who pick your bananas in central America are but making slave pay. You cry out against slavery and outlaw it, but gladly justify your crime bosses who make your supposed free trade laws and slavery flourish. Behold, I will make the ones you buy from who are now your slaves become your bosses because you have plundered them while crying out of how righteous you are! You are blind bats. Your politics are criminal and obviously hypocritical. You don’t even make anything anymore. You have become the consumer and all self indulgent societies become a nation of slaves. Yet you think you are the exception. You think no one will touch you. Arrogance becomes before the fall and you are surely going to fall, along with preachers who come in my name who encourage you in it! Your enemies are gathering! They have plans you know not of! You will not repent of your abortionists, your rape and pillage of other nation’s resources, your lewd TV and brainwashing of your youth in myriads of vanities. You are a numbed down sheeple being puppeteered for profit. China will over take you and you think it not. You think your arms will protect you, but you have them spread all over the world. It will not be hard to puncture your bubble so thinly spread and so filled with the hot air of your pride! Look at what you’ve done. It is what you will receive. You’ve nuked others. You will be nuked. You have plundered others. You will be plundered. You have made slaves of other nations. You will be made a slave.
But you have fed other nations. You have shown mercy. You have some righteousness. After you are punished and humbled, I will heal your land, but you must be punished! Your sin has angered me and I will let your enemies gather to plunder you.
You have only a little time and your nation will feel the wrath of the others being built against you.
For those who would listen, flee Babylon! Get out of her! She will burn! She will go thru great tribulation!
If I had a voice in politics, but I have none with you America and you will pay dearly for it!"

Hope
12-28-2007, 05:16 AM
Uh, I find stuff like this really pretentious. Jesus lived under Roman rule, a government that treated him and his fellow Jews like second class citizens. And the writer here somehow wants to convince us that Jesus would be critical of American politics? Jesus didn't even raise a hand against his own gov't -- he said, "Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's," and left it at that. It's part of why he was crucified, that he was so determined not to have anything to do with politics.

Besides, adding in a few "woe unto you" and "behold, tribulation!" to some dope's opinion does not make it any more insightful or inspiring. It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth when someone tries to justify their views by basically saying, "Oh yeah, God agrees with me, I'm sure of it."

eloquensanity
12-28-2007, 06:08 AM
Uh, I find stuff like this really pretentious. Jesus lived under Roman rule, a government that treated him and his fellow Jews like second class citizens. And the writer here somehow wants to convince us that Jesus would be critical of American politics? Jesus didn't even raise a hand against his own gov't -- he said, "Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's," and left it at that. It's part of why he was crucified, that he was so determined not to have anything to do with politics.

Besides, adding in a few "woe unto you" and "behold, tribulation!" to some dope's opinion does not make it any more insightful or inspiring. It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth when someone tries to justify their views by basically saying, "Oh yeah, God agrees with me, I'm sure of it."

I find it very distasteful. It sounds like Huckabee BS

Cinci4RP
12-28-2007, 11:06 AM
I find it very distasteful. It sounds like Huckabee BS

I for one, find that proof that it was not read. The author obviously took a shot at Huck in it.

While presuming to speak for God himself in that little essay is blaspheme in itself, the author does make a very strong statment.

What is really sad, however, is that IF Jesus were to engage in political discourse, all my life experience with the Holy Spririt would tend to influence my belief that His words would not be very different from those of the author.

Flash
12-28-2007, 11:09 AM
a government that treated him and his fellow Jews like second class citizens.

I think the romans were right to keep an eye on 'Jesus', The Jews were going to try to rebell with Jesus as their leader. Or they wanted to atleast.

nc4rp
12-28-2007, 11:29 AM
the poster is a spammer, get used to it, the wave is only starting.

fedup100
12-28-2007, 11:54 AM
I think the romans were right to keep an eye on 'Jesus', The Jews were going to try to rebell with Jesus as their leader. Or they wanted to atleast.

Huh! Jesus was a Torah Rabbi. There were other sects living large and in control at that time, just as today. (There are all kinds of Christian sects, Catholic sects, and Jewish sects even today in the world.) They were the money changers which Jesus, the son of God, truly kicked A and took names and numbers.

This was the only time God incarnate showed anger.

This angered the weird Jewish sect that was in control of the money so they went to "Pilot" and tried their very best to have him killed for messing up their usury game.

There were no plans to rebel? The plans were to kill Jesus in order to protect this sect's control and wealth.

Read your Bible man, they were robbing Gods people. They had convinced the people they had to give 10% of their income to the sect's rabbi's. Sound familiar current Church goers?

In fact these Rabbi's had devised meat hooks which they would use to drag the best pieces of meat from out of the boiling pots of food the people were cooking for the tithe for God.

Rent the movie " The Passion of the Christ" and you will at least see the real reason He was killed. Mel Gibson was forced to omit the english interpretation of the true killers of Jesus due to the pressure placed on him while trying to get the movie released in this Country.

Just consider it a game and a challenge. The words are spoken from strait out of the Bible in Hebrew........research it for fun and games.

nc4rp
12-28-2007, 02:32 PM
you are obviously spamming to bury important posts. hopefully a moderator will catch this and ban you.

weatherbill
12-29-2007, 11:40 PM
WOW you guys, jsut chill.....I just found it very interesting......you guys are too uptight....take a chill pill....find something entertaining to do to get your mind off of politcs if it's gonna make you freekish like this