PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul is a real trooper.

Shavenyak
12-28-2007, 03:28 AM
Just a little point I wanted to make really quick:

Dr. Paul is 72 years old. Today he was on 4 different news interviews. On Morning Joe (sans Scarborough) he had to defend himself rather intensely. He flew to Iowa to continue campaigning. I heard him say in an interview (not today, but recently) that he owes it to his supporters to campaign as much as he can.

There's a lot of negativity on this board sometimes about the campaign and comments made by the good doctor. I think when we are 72, we might have a different intellectual model of the world to work off of.

Lets just take a moment to appreciate Dr. Paul's efforts at a time in his life when he should be tooling the country in a motor home or traveling Europe and sending digital pictures to his grandchildren.

Dr. Paul is a magnificent man and I'm really appreciative for the hope he's given us all and the effort he puts into this campaign.

--Roman

einjun
12-28-2007, 03:28 AM
+1

drexhex
12-28-2007, 03:50 AM
Dr. Paul is a magnificent man and I'm really appreciative for the hope he's given us all and the effort he puts into this campaign.

QFT. I can only imagine the feeling that he gets when he campaigns and/or gives speeches. Seeing millions of people across the country who have mobilized in the new American Revolution by rallying around you must be an incredible experience.

patriotcalendar
12-28-2007, 04:40 AM
Lets just take a moment to appreciate Dr. Paul's efforts at a time in his life when he should be tooling the country in a motor home or traveling Europe and sending digital pictures to his grandchildren.

--Roman

Hear, Hear!!

Ara825
12-28-2007, 04:50 AM
Five stars!

Alex Libman
12-28-2007, 04:59 AM
Ron Paul's father lived to be a hundred, and that was at a time when health care wasn't as good as it is now. Ron was a star athlete and lived a very healthy life. So he's definitely in better health than Rudy, McCain, or Thompson! (And probably better than Huckabee too - losing weight is good, but many problems remain.)

Mattsa
12-28-2007, 05:09 AM

Dr. Paul is 72 years old. Today he was on 4 different news interviews. On Morning Joe (sans Scarborough) he had to defend himself rather intensely. He flew to Iowa to continue campaigning. I heard him say in an interview (not today, but recently) that he owes it to his supporters to campaign as much as he can.

There's a lot of negativity on this board sometimes about the campaign and comments made by the good doctor. I think when we are 72, we might have a different intellectual model of the world to work off of.

--Roman

When I get worried about being old and running out of time to achieve things in life, I just think of Ron Paul. You gotta be a tough cookie to keep this kinda pace at 72 years old. What a guy!

Kilrain
12-28-2007, 05:10 AM
Let's hope they change the term rules and that he lives to be a hundred years like his dad. Imagine seven terms with President Paul. :D

DanConway
12-28-2007, 05:11 AM
He's an inspiration to me and to many others. I got to meet him in New Hampshire and told him that. He replied, "Well, I get my energy from you." That says a lot about who Ron Paul is.

hamilton1049
12-28-2007, 05:52 AM
It's the cause of "Global Warming" the intensity of the fire that burns in Ron Pauls soul for freedom and liberty.

eloquensanity
12-28-2007, 05:59 AM
I am glad some one brought this up. He's a wonderful human being and an example to all.

:)

sunny
12-28-2007, 06:12 AM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thank you for posting your thoughts.
dr. paul indeed is a "magnificent" man.
i personally think he is the most "magnificent" man on the entire planet!
god bless him and may he be our next president of the united states.

webber53
12-28-2007, 06:18 AM

--Roman

You said it all!
He is the Champion of the Constitution!

austin4paul
12-28-2007, 06:29 AM
What a pleasant way to wake up. I hope one of the campaign staff finds this and gets it to Dr. Paul. I've heard that he enjoys stories from the grassroots. This is one of the best ones...the untold appreciation from his supporters that grows stronger even as the media attacks increase.