PDA

View Full Version : What will you be doing on election day?

spresle1
12-28-2007, 02:14 AM
What would be some good ideas to get out the VOTE!?!?!?

priest_of_syrinx
12-28-2007, 02:16 AM
I'll be wearing a Ron Paul shirt to school. Again.

That's about all I can do.

NCSURonPaulAddict
12-28-2007, 02:17 AM
I will be driving myself and anyone else that I can find to the polls to vote for the good Dr.

spresle1
12-28-2007, 02:17 AM
are your parents voting for him??

spresle1
12-28-2007, 02:19 AM
are your parents voting for him?

pacelli
12-28-2007, 02:29 AM
What would be some good ideas to get out the VOTE!?!?!?

Once you vote, stand in the little 'campaigning' area with slimjims and a ron paul sign. Hook up with your local ron paul meet-up group and organize a display.

AlexAmore
12-28-2007, 02:37 AM
I've already got a spot to volunteer for Ron Paul's campaign to help him make sure every Ron Paul supporter comes and votes on primary day in my town. Apparently Ron Paul's campaign has a table at the booths or something and I think I'm gonna be hanging out there. I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing exactly because my mom was the one that set it up on my behalf and she emailed the campaign and stuff to get me a spot.

ronpaultvchannel
12-28-2007, 02:58 AM
TO VOTE AT THEIR LOCAL PRECINCTS .

WE WILL BE THE FIRST TO VOTE..........BUT !, IT GETS BETTER! :) >>>AT EVERY PRECINCT...

WE WILL HAVE 2 RON PAUL VOTERS TAKING DOWN EVERY NAME OF EACH AND EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO VOTED FOR RON PAUL, WE WILL BE MAKING MASSIVE LISTS AT EACH AND EVERY PRECINCT, YOU MAY ASK WHY ??

GOOD QUESTION ! >> ANSWER : SO NOBODY CAN CHEAT US !!!!!!

IF THEY SAY RON PAUL ONLY HAD THIS MUCH SUPPORT > WE SAY !

NONSENSE > WE KNOW EXACTLY HOW MUCH SUPPORT RON PAUL HAD SILLY !!

WE HAVE TAKEN DOWN EVERY SINGLE NAME OF EVERY RON PAUL VOTER AND THEIR TELEPHONE NUMBERS AS WELL

WE STRONGLY ADVISE THAT EVERY MEETUP GROUP SEND 2 RON PAUL VOTERS TO VOTE EARLY TO TAKE DOWN RON PAUL VOTERS NAME AT THEIR LOCAL PRECINCTS

PASS THIS AROUND , EVERY PRECINCT IN AMERICA NEEDS 2 RON PAUL LIST MAKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT LET THEM ROB US BLIND !!!!!!!!!!

LETS SHOW THEM WE CAN ORGANIZE !!!!

PLEASE FOLKS PASS THIS AROUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE

RON PAUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO

Ron LOL
12-28-2007, 03:15 AM
A rain dance.

After voting, of course.

Paulbot_9876
12-28-2007, 03:23 AM
i am going to spam the poll over and over again......

DaneKirk
12-28-2007, 03:28 AM
About the only thing I can do is sit here in Turkey and listen to RPR and watch for posts on this site for how he is doing.