PDA

View Full Version : I want to vomit after reading this...PLEASE HELP

Joe3113
12-28-2007, 01:32 AM
h ttp://www.digg.com/2008_us_elections/Obama_s_closing_argument_One_helluva_speech

This is now on the front page of digg

Some of the comments include "Obama is a pure intellectual" and "Obama inspires ME to make a change in My country."

I'm ready to vomit after reading that.

Who are these people who want to vote for him? I just don't get it...

Please BURY this and make me feel better.

Obama would do nothing about the federal reserve.
Obama is a member of the CFR.
Obama voted to fund the Iraq War.
Obama voted to reauthorize the 'Patriot' Act
Obama was absent for the Kyl-Liebermann vote
Obama won't take nuclear first-strike off the table
Obama tries to pander to both sides of an issue
Obama is a slimeball

Dieseler
12-28-2007, 01:34 AM
Buried Deeply.

pickfair
12-28-2007, 01:38 AM
You feel that bad about Obama? I wonder what your reaction to reading pro-Huckabee comments will be. ;)

RPinSEAZ
Who cares, we don't need beat Obama in the primaries.

Dr.3D
[Gets out a shovel......]
no wait... my cat is taking care of it. :D

Joe3113
12-28-2007, 01:39 AM
Who cares, we don't need beat Obama in the primaries.

But it would be nice to open some Obama supporters' eyes and get them to change their affiliation ;)

Knightskye
12-28-2007, 01:41 AM
Dead and buried.

People really believe he'll change America. Looks like we've got our worked cut out for us, don't we?

Man from La Mancha
12-28-2007, 01:47 AM
:D:D

Stop a Severe Case of Vomiting
Updated: November 17, 2007 3:53 PM EST

Can't stop throwing up? Boy, do we have a fast-working remedy! Our friend Gail from Santa Monica, CA gave us this recipe a few years ago. It's an old Yogi remedy that will stop severe vomiting within minutes.

FRESH ONION JUICE

Recipe:

1. Prepare peppermint tea and allow to cool.

2. Grate an onion and squeeze the pulp through a cheese cloth (if desperate, just use a paper towel). Make 1 Tablespoon of Fresh Onion Juice.

3. Hold your nose and swallow the onion juice.

4. Follow with just 1 Tablespoon of peppermint tea. Wait ten minutes. Take another Tablespoon of peppermint tea. Wait 15 minutes.

This remedy should stop vomiting within 15 minutes, according to Gail. The peppermint tea helps to re-hydrate you.

CITRIC ACID
1/9/2007: Phillip from New Hampshire writes, "a slightly rounded tablespoon of citric acid dissolved in a tall glass of luke warm milk taken orally whilst head tilted back. Cures severe vomiting. It really really works. This home remedy has been passed through my family for generations and now I think it's time to pass it on to other families."

http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/vomit.html

jarofclay
12-28-2007, 01:48 AM
Need more "thumb up"s

Joe3113
12-28-2007, 01:50 AM
:D:D

http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/vomit.html

Thank you kindly good sir. I just hope it's strong enough. That 'Obama is our savior' stuff really hits you hard.

LBennett76
12-28-2007, 01:54 AM
I have to say that most of the Obama people I know also like Ron Paul. He's second on their list. If Hillary gets the Dem. nomination they will NOT vote for her. They won't vote at all... unless Ron Paul is the Rep. nominee. They could handle voting for him if it meant defeating Hillary. So I think we should be prepared for a possible influx of new supporters should he fail to get the nomination.

Dr.3D
12-28-2007, 01:54 AM
I'm ready to vomit after reading that.

Stop reading that stuff, it will damage your brain.... look what it is doing to those Obama people.

jarofclay
12-28-2007, 01:55 AM
we need at least 30 people to go and bump comments. rp is getting trashed.

Alex Libman
12-28-2007, 02:05 AM
How can we get people to understand that Obama bin Clinton and Rudy McRomneysonabee are just different advertising campaigns for the same product?!?!

unconsious767
12-28-2007, 02:12 AM
I bumping comments where appropriate for me. And BURIED!