PDA

View Full Version : The Ron Paul Jet

texasliberty
12-27-2007, 11:54 PM
This is just a quick note, it's not really Blimp related per se, but I thought it was really something. Our candidate has, of course, gotten the first use of an airship in a Presidential campaign to go with the two record fundraising Money Bombs that we gave him. But, while it's not a record, we gave him another campaign first recently that no one noticed and that I thought was very gratifying. After the last Money Bomb, the media began reporting that the Ron Paul 2008 Campaign had started flying Dr. Paul in a leased jet.

A jet is an enormous help to a Presidential campaign, where the candidate has to be as many places as possible as quickly as possible. It makes total sense, of course. But a jet is also a huge status symbol - to in the minds of the public and MSM, the totem of a front-runner. Front runners fly jets. And you know what? Our guy flies a jet. Because he's a front runner.

I thought this was so totally satisfying. All those endless hours Dr. Paul spent gliding quietly through Houston IAH, a humble man carrying his own travel bag, never asking for anything. Well, now we gave him things. We gave him a movement, we gave him signs and crowds, we gave him a giant Blimp and record-breaking nosebleed-inducing fundraising that made the MSM stop laughing and start blinking. And now when he goes to the fight, Dr. Paul rolls into town in a private jet. Yeah, that's right. Got the jet, got millions of dollars, got his own songs and his own videos and his own calendars of hotties and got a serious posse. Puts more people at his opponents' rallies than they do. Got his own enormous airship - hey, non-Paul supporters, your sniveling pseudo-candidate don't have one of those, does he? In fact, got a fleet of airships, with 20 and 25-footers launching every day. Got his own radio, got his own video. In fact if you ignore us long enough we'll build a copy of everything worthwhile in this entire freaking country. Yeah, keep ignoring us, we'll see how that goes... :D

Hey, creepy evil ruling class, I understand the airspace restrictions in D.C. now. You need those, don't you? 'Cause otherwise we'd park our Blimp over White House, start sending Dr. Paul overseas to meet with foreign leaders directly, and start ignoring *you*. Hey, are you still leaders when no one will follow? Hmm... I wonder...

pacelli
12-28-2007, 12:31 AM
This is just a quick note, it's not really Blimp related per se, but I thought it was really something. Our candidate has, of course, gotten the first use of an airship in a Presidential campaign to go with the two record fundraising Money Bombs that we gave him. But, while it's not a record, we gave him another campaign first recently that no one noticed and that I thought was very gratifying. After the last Money Bomb, the media began reporting that the Ron Paul 2008 Campaign had started flying Dr. Paul in a leased jet.

A jet is an enormous help to a Presidential campaign, where the candidate has to be as many places as possible as quickly as possible. It makes total sense, of course. But a jet is also a huge status symbol - to in the minds of the public and MSM, the totem of a front-runner. Front runners fly jets. And you know what? Our guy flies a jet. Because he's a front runner.

I thought this was so totally satisfying. All those endless hours Dr. Paul spent gliding quietly through Houston IAH, a humble man carrying his own travel bag, never asking for anything. Well, now we gave him things. We gave him a movement, we gave him signs and crowds, we gave him a giant Blimp and record-breaking nosebleed-inducing fundraising that made the MSM stop laughing and start blinking. And now when he goes to the fight, Dr. Paul rolls into town in a private jet. Yeah, that's right. Got the jet, got millions of dollars, got his own songs and his own videos and his own calendars of hotties and got a serious posse. Puts more people at his opponents' rallies than they do. Got his own enormous airship - hey, non-Paul supporters, your sniveling pseudo-candidate don't have one of those, does he? In fact, got a fleet of airships, with 20 and 25-footers launching every day. Got his own radio, got his own video. In fact if you ignore us long enough we'll build a copy of everything worthwhile in this entire freaking country. Yeah, keep ignoring us, we'll see how that goes... :D

Hey, creepy evil ruling class, I understand the airspace restrictions in D.C. now. You need those, don't you? 'Cause otherwise we'd park our Blimp over White House, start sending Dr. Paul overseas to meet with foreign leaders directly, and start ignoring *you*. Hey, are you still leaders when no one will follow? Hmm... I wonder...

Good point- he is flying in a jet now, isn't he? I think the Thompson and Huckabee tour busses are nice, but GO DR. PAUL !