PDA

View Full Version : It looks like Hucknation has failed miserably today.

Compulsive1
12-27-2007, 11:09 PM
http://ronpaulgraphs.com/rp_vs_huck_yesterday.png

Even setting the goals low didn't work. They only raised around $85k out of the stated $1Mil goal. Maybe they should just quit and use that money to fund the rest of the Ron Paul Blimp time?

Oliver
12-27-2007, 11:10 PM
I will mail the MSM asking how they explain this BS...

1913_to_2008
12-27-2007, 11:11 PM
The media says "he's the champ of fund raisers" No, they're not corrupt.....It must be a conspiracy theory.

Myerz
12-27-2007, 11:11 PM
What was there goal?

tsetsefly
12-27-2007, 11:12 PM
hahahahhahaha, haha, frontrunner, lol...

Paulbot_9876
12-27-2007, 11:13 PM
The media says "he's the champ of fund raisers" No, they're not corrupt.....It must be a conspiracy theory.

i think they will say it sarcasticly as cafferty chuckles in the back ground and wolf turns his head to hide his laughter......

Myerz
He raised enough to buy all his supporters some bathtubs and razor blades..... ooops , did I say that out loud.

Compulsive1
What was there goal?

They set out to collect 1 Million in a day.

pacelli
Not bad for a loyal following! When it started I projected they'd make about 100k out of it, and they got very close to it.

By the way, totally unrelated, did anyone see any interviews asking Huck if he was going to run 3rd party? What did he say?

therealjjj77
12-27-2007, 11:14 PM
We have something under works that will completely undermine the Mass Media. They will get their just dues. Be patient.

Paulbot_9876
12-27-2007, 11:14 PM
They set out to collect 1 Million in a day.

pathetic,pathetic,pathetic,totally pathetic......

davidhperry
12-27-2007, 11:15 PM
Interesting - his support must be broad but not very deep. That makes sense because i but a lot of these people were Thompson or Romney supporters few weeks ago. They like Huck enough to pick him in a phone poll but not enough to put their money where their mouth is.

Please don't gloat or make fun of the Huck supporters though - that's not cool at all and don't want their crow to taste too bad down the road.

fedup100
12-27-2007, 11:17 PM
We have something under works that will completely undermine the Mass Media. They will get their just dues. Be patient.

Huh!:D

RSLudlum
12-27-2007, 11:18 PM

Well, i hope it wasn't mentioned in this forum cause we got LUUURKERS!!! :D

Compulsive1
12-27-2007, 11:19 PM
Well, i hope it wasn't mentioned in this forum cause we got LUUURKERS!!! :D

I give you a clue. It's talked about openly every day here.

AlexAmore
12-27-2007, 11:20 PM
Huh!:D

I agree. A "huh!" is definately in order here...:D

RSLudlum
12-27-2007, 11:21 PM
;)

fedup100
12-27-2007, 11:25 PM
Interesting - his support must be broad but not very deep. That makes sense because i but a lot of these people were Thompson or Romney supporters few weeks ago. They like Huck enough to pick him in a phone poll but not enough to put their money where their mouth is.

Please don't gloat or make fun of the Huck supporters though - that's not cool at all and don't want their crow to taste too bad down the road.

Now lets see........if I take $80000.00 divided by $100.00 I get 800. So if about 1% of his big followers donated then he has a whopping 80k people that think he needs to be the next president of the USA!

What a load of crap, this is proof he has no support. He is a myth, a joke, a hoax, a haint....sorry got carried away.

Now using this same formula with Obama's big day, Obama only has about 36k thousand people that think he need to be the commander in chief.

I am so ashamed to be an American right now and see what the rest of the world is witnessing. The Powers that be are ripping us off in plain sight and laughing at us out loud for all the world to see.

fedup100
12-27-2007, 11:26 PM

Paris Hilton!!:mad:

Compulsive1
12-27-2007, 11:30 PM
Paris Hilton!!:mad:

Shhhhhhh! The Lurkers!!!!!

;);)

PimpBlimp
12-27-2007, 11:32 PM
Front runner my ass

This is proof that the polls are completely bunk

or the majority of 'likely republicans' will do whatever the TV tells them to do

JPFromTally
12-27-2007, 11:38 PM
Leave em alone... They even use the RonPaulGraphs graph and say that "Many Ron Paul supporters are awesome people."

http://dec27th.hucksarmy.com/

Remember how it feels when people bash us Paulites.

Paulbot_9876
12-27-2007, 11:42 PM
Leave em alone... They even use the RonPaulGraphs graph and say that "Many Ron Paul supporters are awesome people."

http://dec27th.hucksarmy.com/

Remember how it feels when people bash us Paulites.

your not this kid or your not going to do this are you????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqtjOn9qVg4&feature=related

devil21
12-27-2007, 11:44 PM
I bet most Huck supporters are older people that don't get online and never even think to donate money. They just see his pastorly (facade) demeanor, hear his joke soundbites on the news, and think he would make a great president. They don't actually know much about him at all. The good news is those types likely don't vote in primaries.

integrity
12-27-2007, 11:54 PM
from hucksarmy:

Well, to be honest, I didn't expect to bring in $50,000 today. Not only that, but the campaign communicated to me that if we could reach $50,000 it would be a major boost. Well, guess what? We've raised about $85,000.

Every single moneybomb to date (that I'm aware of) has fallen short of their goal -- even Ron Paul's $6 million haul was $4 million short of their goal. We started on Dec17th and only had two days of promotion before the Christmas blackout (our website traffic dropped 60% December 19th and then another 60% on December 20th). Most people have little money to spare at this time of year. All-in-all we should be happy for anything we get.

I think it was a huge success considering the time of year. Plus, the Ron Paul supporters will most likely jeer, but they planned to out-raise us today and have only tallied $27,000 -- more proof that this is a horrible time of year for a fundraiser.

Airborn
12-28-2007, 12:35 AM
from hucksarmy:

Well, to be honest, I didn't expect to bring in $50,000 today. Not only that, but the campaign communicated to me that if we could reach $50,000 it would be a major boost. Well, guess what? We've raised about $85,000.

Every single moneybomb to date (that I'm aware of) has fallen short of their goal -- even Ron Paul's $6 million haul was $4 million short of their goal. We started on Dec17th and only had two days of promotion before the Christmas blackout (our website traffic dropped 60% December 19th and then another 60% on December 20th). Most people have little money to spare at this time of year. All-in-all we should be happy for anything we get.

I think it was a huge success considering the time of year. Plus, the Ron Paul supporters will most likely jeer, but they planned to out-raise us today and have only tallied $27,000 -- more proof that this is a horrible time of year for a fundraiser.

hahaha he's only saying that now, because their money sparker didn't even light. I went and read that forum, at least some of hucks supporters over there can see it was a failed "moneybomb"

a couple posts on that forum:

"we were not even no were close to getting what we brought in last moneybomb. We are not even getting what was pledged, even if you take off the fake pledges. I hope mike isn't losing supporters. This forum hasn't even been really active."

I'm a little bit bummed about today - with this last big push I was hoping that we would raise more than last time. Man, raising money is tough. :x

[I don't mind bashing Huck supporters, they do it to us. go read their forum]

Airborn
12-28-2007, 12:41 AM
And how did we fail today? We didn't plan to out do them, it was only talked about out doing them by couple people. If we wanted to out do them today, We could have easy, easy.

VoluntaryMan
12-28-2007, 12:53 AM
Airborn,

Hack IS losing supporters, by the droves. I belong to a huge church, where half the congregation is in his prime demographic (brain-dead), and even they are visibly starting to defect from his camp. The wheels are coming off the Huckabus. And I don't recommend we refrain from rubbing their noses in it because we're necessarily nicer than they are, but because we're definitely smarter than that. After all, a good many of that group will come to their senses, once the ether finally wears off, and find their way home to Ron Paul. "I told you so" isn't a very warm salutation.

francisco
12-28-2007, 12:55 AM

Hidden in plain sight! I love it but can't figure out what it is. How about a small hint?

francisco
12-28-2007, 12:59 AM
... They just see his pastorly (facade) demeanor, hear his joke soundbites on the news...

Of course, some of his jokes are kinda scary, in a Ted Bundy way...

familydog
12-28-2007, 01:14 AM

QFT

McDermit
12-28-2007, 01:30 AM
He raised enough to buy all his supporters some bathtubs and razor blades..... ooops , did I say that out loud.haha, score.

Myerz: 1
Huck: 0

ionlyknowy
12-28-2007, 01:52 AM
so why do you guys think he is losing support? Is it the old media that has bashed him lately? Or something else?

JoeySweets
12-28-2007, 02:02 AM
I heard Rush went down pretty hard on him,,

Yess yess yess,,

probably most of his "supporters" were Limbaugh fans, and I think they're a lot more loyal to rush than to Huckaboob.