PDA

View Full Version : Constitution party on the Republican candidates

Sematary
07-11-2007, 08:37 AM
You gotta read this:

http://constitutionparty.com/news_print.php?aid=613

I am going to email them (read what they have to say about Paul) and encourage them to actually push their members to vote for him.

Richie
07-11-2007, 08:42 AM
Excellent article. I've always respected the Constitution Party more then the Libertarian Party, and this is one of the reasons why.

Sematary
07-11-2007, 08:44 AM
this is the email I sent to them:

I just read your article here: http://constitutionparty.com/news_print.php?aid=613
and I noticed that you would back Ron Paul if he was a constitutionalist. I would say that it is time for your party to consider sitting out this election and putting the efforts of your organization behind getting Ron Paul elected. He needs all the help he can get and with your organization behind him, that would simply be one more nail in the coffin of the faux Republicans who are also running. I'm sure you're well aware that Ron Paul may be the last, best, hope, to save our Republic. PLEASE consider putting the full weight of your party behind his presidential bid, rather than drawing away from him. He is exactly the candidate you would field and I can think of no better way to use the power of your party than to support his candidacy.

LizF
07-11-2007, 08:51 AM
Nice read! :)

nullvalu
07-11-2007, 08:57 AM
this is the email I sent to them

Perfect.. I had been thinking the same thing about their party.

Shooterman
07-11-2007, 11:20 AM
Ya gotta love their assessment; Dr No, The Three Musketeers, and The Seven Dwarfs.:D :D :D

Original_Intent
07-11-2007, 11:53 AM
I really respect the CP and think that they have taken the perfect course and have explained their position very well.

And basically INVITED Ron Paul to run as the CP candidate if he doesn't get the GOP nom. Very, very smart. And making it clear they support principle over partisan politics I think is a HUGE plug for the CP as well.