PDA

View Full Version : The Media really sucks

tsetsefly
12-27-2007, 09:07 PM
I think the Bhutto assasination has been WAY overplayed today, no one gave a shit(they did but not that much) about what was going on in pakistan till she got killed today...

Anyway, I have seen now various mentions including specials on how pakistan is all of a sudden the center of attention of the war on terror, almost like gearing us up for intervention in pakistan...

this is such bullshit, btw now they are also saying muscharraf must have elctions and vilifying him, when 3 months ago he was the USA's best friend on the war on terror...

I hate the media...

yongrel
12-27-2007, 09:08 PM
agreed

2young2vote
12-27-2007, 09:13 PM
They will do anything to destroy America i guess... This supporting then hating of people can really be bad for the government and economy.

tsetsefly
12-27-2007, 09:21 PM
shameless bump because I think we are moving toward putting troops in pakistan...

PimpBlimp
12-27-2007, 09:22 PM
agreed

//

beobeli
12-27-2007, 09:32 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6737097743434902428 -- OUTFOXED

RSLudlum
12-27-2007, 09:34 PM
I think the Bhutto assasination has been WAY overplayed today, no one gave a shit(they did but not that much) about what was going on in pakistan till she got killed today...

Anyway, I have seen now various mentions including specials on how pakistan is all of a sudden the center of attention of the war on terror, almost like gearing us up for intervention in pakistan...

this is such bullshit, btw now they are also saying muscharraf must have elctions and vilifying him, when 3 months ago he was the USA's best friend on the war on terror...

I hate the media...

Take some of that anger and turn it into Canvasing motivation!!! ;)

Mark Rushmore
12-27-2007, 09:35 PM
shameless bump because I think we are moving toward putting troops in pakistan...

I don't think even the neocons are this suicidal (although I could be wrong).

That would be about the single event that turns a fictional war on terror into a self-fulfilled prophecy whereby we are facing true global terrorism... yeah, come to think of it, I guess it's possible.

Edit: I'm talking straight up occupation ground forces, not 'anti-terror' special ops, not sure which way you were leading with that post.

adwads
12-27-2007, 09:35 PM

We already have troops in Pakistan and we are ALREADY planning on sending more:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=66482

tsetsefly
12-27-2007, 09:36 PM
We already have troops in Pakistan and we are ALREADY planning on sending more:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=66482

not just special forces, troops, artillery, vehicles etc. that is what I mean.

adwads
12-27-2007, 09:38 PM
not just special forces, troops, artillery, vehicles etc. that is what I mean.

That's next...you can count on it...the neocons are already framing the Bhutto assissination as another reason to expand the "war on terror" into pakistan.

KMA-NWO
12-27-2007, 09:39 PM
All I heard the hosts say for the last hour was

"Go to war, Go to war, Go to war, Go to war, Go to war, Go to war, Go to war, Go to war, Go to war, Go to war,
Go to war, Go to war, Go to war, Go to war, Go to war, Go to war, Go to war, Go to war, Go to war, Go to war,
Go to war, Go to war, Go to war, Go to war, Go to war, Go to war, Go to war, Go to war, Go to war, Go to war,
Go to war, Go to war, Go to war, Go to war, Go to war, Go to war, Go to war, Go to war, Go to war, Go to war."

Sey.Naci
12-27-2007, 09:39 PM
The neocons and New World Order types need the MSM, which is why Americans (and Canadians) should turn off their TVs (radio is somewhat better), go out into their communities, and start reading and writing their own news.

Ernest
12-27-2007, 09:40 PM
Agreed. But why? Why are they playing this 24/7? Not that is wasn't/isn't newsworthy. Not that there aren't genuine concerns but they are fanning the flames by staying with this non stop? Are they working on a agenda? Almost immediately after she was killed the talking heads starting talking about OUR elections? Huh?

tsetsefly
12-27-2007, 09:46 PM
Agreed. But why? Why are they playing this 24/7? Not that is wasn't/isn't newsworthy. Not that there aren't genuine concerns but they are fanning the flames by staying with this non stop? Are they working on a agenda? Almost immediately after she was killed the talking heads starting talking about OUR elections? Huh?

That is what has made me so mad, its being played 24/7 really without reason, other political killings have happened recently that didnt receive as much attention, and thsi story as a whole was not receiving much attention these past few weeks, now all of a sudden its Pakistan/Bhutto 24/7, really I am not a conspiracy theorist but shit what else coudl this be, they are implanting fear in us to "get us ready"...

btw, giuliani, what a fucking tool, he compared this to 9-11 saying something to the effect of "we can relate to this because of 9-11"... if people dont see through that bullshit then we are really fucked...

Vaughn
12-27-2007, 09:47 PM
We are so going bankrupt...man this government is so incompetent.

adwads
12-27-2007, 09:50 PM
We are so going bankrupt...man this government is so incompetent.

It's beyond incompetent. I deemed it incompetent 3 years ago...now its downright masochistic.

I wonder if President Bush hears God telling him to invade Paskistan like He told him to invade Iraq.

Real_CaGeD
12-27-2007, 09:55 PM
Ron Paul or DOOM.