PDA

View Full Version : Giuliani is Now on Fox: INVENTION!

JanusFIN
12-27-2007, 08:23 PM
He want to invade, because for "help" and "stabilize"

Pick from his talks ( on line ) :

" Double our efforts (troops) in region... "
" Have to try catch Osama bin Laden now is not a symbolistic act" ( Bhutto has her self said that Osama is already dead! [murdered] )
" Al quaida has take resbonsibility from act... " ( Where he get his information? )

These Neo Cons are themself behind in this terrible assasination of Bhutto!

Stop the war! :mad:

jd603
12-27-2007, 08:27 PM
Well, giuliani sure as hell doesn't have the American people on his side. So lets see what happens...

paulitics
12-27-2007, 08:30 PM
Double the troops in what region? Afghanastan, or is he suggesting invading Pak? He is getting his advice from Podhoretz, and I know Podhoretz wants to attack Iran yesterday.

Real_CaGeD
12-27-2007, 08:32 PM
He is a freaking war nut.

Romney is on fox now.

"FeAr fear fear BE SCARE BOOOGA BOOGA BOOOGA"

JanusFIN
12-27-2007, 08:35 PM
Asked from him "... by sending troops over there?"

He answer "that should consider by president..."

Isnt that congress to decide by under constitution? :confused:

smartguy911
12-27-2007, 08:36 PM
Well, giuliani sure as hell doesn't have the American people on his side. So lets see what happens...
YOU MY FRIEND ARE SOOOO WRONG. IT'S CLEAR TO ME NOW THAT PEOPLE IN GENERAL ARE IGNORANT, NAIVE....GIULIANI, CLINTON, OBAMA, THOMPSON, MCCAIN ARE VERY WELL AWARE OF THE IGNORANT FACT AND THEY ARE RELYING ON THAT TO WIN THE ELECTIONS. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

sorry for the big font but it's just damn annoying when people fall for this crap so easily.

Real_CaGeD
12-27-2007, 08:37 PM

Pakistan has more people than Russia. What a crazy loon Rudy is.

KMA-NWO
12-27-2007, 08:37 PM
He want to invade, because for "help" and "stabilize"

Pick from his talks ( on line ) :

" Double our efforts (troops) in region... "
" Have to try catch Osama bin Laden now is not a symbolistic act" ( Bhutto has her self said that Osama is already dead! [murdered] )
" Al quaida has take resbonsibility from act... " ( Where he get his information? )

These Neo Cons are themself behind in this terrible assasination of Bhutto!

Stop the war! :mad:

next draft, i'm a dodger. it is against my christian belief to murder innocence in the name of the beast!

jd603
12-27-2007, 08:40 PM
YOU MY FRIEND ARE SOOOO WRONG. IT'S CLEAR TO ME NOW THAT PEOPLE IN GENERAL ARE IGNORANT, NAIVE....GIULIANI, CLINTON, OBAMA, THOMPSON, MCCAIN ARE VERY WELL AWARE OF THE IGNORANT FACT AND THEY ARE RELYING ON THAT TO WIN THE ELECTIONS. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

sorry for the big font but it's just damn annoying when people fall for this crap so easily.

I'm sorry, people are choosing democrats because they think they'll end the war(s)... based off what the people want, they do NOT support Giuliani ... or even Hillary for that matter, but her ads in NH say she'll change foreign policy and end the war ... of course, that's a half-truth, she may end it by the end of her term, but she'll be sure to keep plenty of other wars going for the bankers that own her.

I guess what I'm saying is, the War on Terror is PLAYED-OUT , a majority of Americans are not buying it any more, it ended way too soon for the elites, they thought it would last 100 years.

rasheedwallace
12-27-2007, 08:41 PM

not according to the neo-cons. and that includes romney and giuliani, yes.

LynnB
12-27-2007, 09:08 PM
I'm becoming convinced that G, H, R, McC and T are shills created to ruin the Republican party to allow another Clinton presidency and thereby placehold the office until another Bush is ready to follow...

moostraks
12-27-2007, 09:54 PM
THinking Huckabee was the strawman to keep neo-cons from jumping ship before the primaries. Guliani is the guy they want. I think we are watching the classic bait and switch.

We watch a Huckabee fundraiser that can't get off the ground, while all the sudden Pakistan is priority number 1. Yesterday they were fussing about Afghanistan and how we needed a troop surge there. They have us knee-deep in a hornet nest and will try to bury Dr.Paul with the fear agenda. Measure of his success to be seen.

A generation of non-resistant children is being raised. I believe Dr.Paul has created a legacy that will live on. He has already won....People are becoming passionate again about liberty. This weighs heavy on the soul of the child who experiences their parents' enthusiasm. They will remember the spark that inspired their parents....

Grandson of Liberty
12-27-2007, 10:02 PM
I have to ask. . .

did he really say "symbolistic"? :eek:

I really, really hope so. :D

propanes
12-27-2007, 10:08 PM
Don't forget Chelsea Clinton 2016.

I'm becoming convinced that G, H, R, McC and T are shills created to ruin the Republican party to allow another Clinton presidency and thereby placehold the office until another Bush is ready to follow...

jake
12-27-2007, 10:11 PM
THinking Huckabee was the strawman to keep neo-cons from jumping ship before the primaries. Guliani is the guy they want. I think we are watching the classic bait and switch.

We watch a Huckabee fundraiser that can't get off the ground, while all the sudden Pakistan is priority number 1. Yesterday they were fussing about Afghanistan and how we needed a troop surge there. They have us knee-deep in a hornet nest and will try to bury Dr.Paul with the fear agenda. Measure of his success to be seen.

A generation of non-resistant children is being raised. I believe Dr.Paul has created a legacy that will live on. He has already won....People are becoming passionate again about liberty. This weighs heavy on the soul of the child who experiences their parents' enthusiasm. They will remember the spark that inspired their parents....

Yes, because in 15-20 years, this revolution will have another generation (our children, behind us!)

start making babies everyone!! ;)

corsairtro
12-27-2007, 10:21 PM

sarcasm

I fully support Jeb Bush 2016!!!

/sarcasm